Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [New Bounty] Dego finance | Bounty pool 100,000 Dego token.  (Read 1582 times)
LiloBee (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 03:50:11 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2021, 04:00:43 PM by LiloBee
Merited by Bharathi13 (1)

Note: I represent you a Super project which is Dego finance. Who didn’t pay for previous bounty. So i want to run this bounty with you guys who didn’t received previous payment. We have to work for this bounty as a volunteers.

Bounty type :

1. Twitter campaign .
2. Telegram campaign .
3. Reddit campaign.
4. Youtube campaign
5. Medium campaign

Twitter campaign rule:
1. Make at least 5 tweet about how dego scam with Hunters and use #Dego #Degoscam @dego_finance @binance @cz_binance @kucoincom @BithumbOfficial @MXC_Exchange use text Don't invest in dego.

3. Make at least 5 retweet from @dego_finance and use #Dego #Degoscam @dego_finance @binance @cz_binance @kucoincom @BithumbOfficial @MXC_Exchange use text Don't invest in dego.

3. Make at least 5 comments in dego post in Twitter and use
#Dego #Degoscam @dego_finance @binance @cz_binance @kucoincom @BithumbOfficial @MXC_Exchange use text Don't invest in dego.

Telegram campaign rule :
1. Make at least 5 post about how dego scam with Hunters  in some real crypto group like binance, kucoin etc. Must mention dego scam

3. Make at least 5 post in some real crypto trading group. Must mention dego scam

Reddit campaign rule :
1. Make at least 5 post about how dego scam with Hunters  in some real crypto group like cryptocurrency, Ethereum, Bitcoin and top crypto related reddit group . Must mention dego scam

2. Make at least 5 comments in dego reddit group . Must mention dego scam

Youtube campaign rule
1. Make a short video about how dego scam with Bounty hunters.

Medium campaign rule
1. Make at least 5 comments in dego medium post . Must mention dego scam
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 05:46:23 PM

Lol! Who are you? that stinks next scam bounty. Do you have a connection to the DEGO team or is that your own initiative? If so, then you'd better leave it out, because if it goes wrong again, communty won't forgive you) Here @fatemabounty already existed here, but he/she deleted bounty telegram kanal and disappeared without a trace...

what about old bounty? Do we get the payout? i'm still waiting for it))))

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
zopim savo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 06:26:49 PM

Hi, buddy ... Previously I did not join the bounty dego, but I'm interested in following your posts. good luck
yisechka

Activity: 629

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2021, 06:29:13 PM

The team acted meanly. They just don't want to make payments. I have one question: how did they end up on binance? Binance adds only honest projects, this cannot be said about it.
LiloBee (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2021, 06:47:03 PM

Lol! Who are you? that stinks next scam bounty. Do you have a connection to the DEGO team or is that your own initiative? If so, then you'd better leave it out, because if it goes wrong again, communty won't forgive you) Here @fatemabounty already existed here, but he/she deleted bounty telegram kanal and disappeared without a trace...

Please read the note carefully which i mentioned in red colour.
Konkordato

Activity: 854
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 10:59:39 AM

To me, Dego won't make the bounty payouts .. We need to reach the exchanges where Dego is listed .. We especially need to reach the Binance exchange.

✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ WEB3 ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹ ✹
mapsttox

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 02:20:14 PM

nice post sir..i suport you...because much user not get reward from old bounty.
Toukir877

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 03:46:04 PM

Very nice post sir
Cadaver20

Activity: 1442
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 04:28:49 PM

To me, Dego won't make the bounty payouts ..
I am a participant of the previous DEGO bounty project. The Dego team gave the Hunters 3 months to claim the reward. Those who have claimed during this period have no problem. But after the date is over, an error occurs in their system. I smoothly claimed my DEGO token two days before the expiration date. So I can't agree with you that the dego team didn't pay. I think you don't claim your reward in time.
Slurnd

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 04:33:25 PM

join this campaign
Hmahadi

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 06:29:11 PM

Am participate dego bounty.... but I haven't received full rewards

*Image Removed*
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 06:34:10 PM

Does he really have fund for this bounty?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
LiloBee (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 07:36:34 PM

Does he really have fund for this bounty?

Please read the not. I hope you will understand.
LiloBee (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 07:38:26 PM

I am a participant of the previous DEGO bounty project. The Dego team gave the Hunters 3 months to claim the reward. Those who have claimed during this period have no problem. But after the date is over, an error occurs in their system. I smoothly claimed my DEGO token two days before the expiration date. So I can't agree with you that the dego team didn't pay. I think you don't claim your reward in time.

But the contact address ended before the given date. We were waiting for fully unlocked.
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 09:39:56 PM

What sort of talk is this? My friend if you happened to claim your reward a day before the expiry date then I guess you must be lucky.

We others didn't have the grace you had during that period and aftermath of complaining about what we were experiencing to the BM, and she came back to provide us with the report that goes https://t.me/fatemabounty/27566
http://prnt.sc/1222n4o

So tell me, is this not proof enough?? Cause literally you're making it sound here like victims agitations are baseless

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
TheMimic1

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 05:58:56 AM

You are wasting your time, instead of paying the promoters with whatever you can you are planning to use them and dump them again? Why are you people so heartless?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2021, 06:18:22 AM

True. I saw a lot of complain in the fetama telegram channel because the DEGO team didn't pay them. This one could end the same way, if this campaign is also initiated by the team their works will also be wasted without pay.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:17:00 AM

This one could end the same way, if this campaign is also initiated by the team their works will also be wasted without pay.
This isn't a real bounty in the true sense of it. OP is being sarcastic here in calling out the DEGO project for not paying its hunters. It's a kind of smear campaign. You have to read that part in red in the OP and the hashtags for the social media tasks to understand it better.

"Make at least 5 tweet about how dego scam with Hunters and use #Dego #Degoscam..."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nicoleriches

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:18:31 AM

Payment received from the previous. Don't blam the real project.
It needed to claim.
Flangler

Activity: 963
Merit: 57

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 12:49:03 PM

Well first of all I think you should read the topic onemore time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: