Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Gold?  (Read 1239 times)
scarface97

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:48:17 PM

I think bitcoin will be more valuable than gold. bitcoin is now a known coin all over the world. and bitcoin is not just a crypto currency, it is a coin that can change many things with the means and infrastructure of people. Compared to gold, bitcoin is far superior to me. But it is a fact that gold never loses its value and popularity.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 11:21:47 PM

I choose both. Both are good in different way. Because if anyone want to a stable thing then he/shd will choose gold. Because gold is good to hold. There is a little bit chance of price dumping. There is little risk to lose some money. On the other hand bitcoin is a potential coin. Anyone can get huge profit by investing their money on it. Also anyone can use bitcoin easily. But there is also chance to lose money. Because bitcoin price can down anytime. Because it is a Crypto currency. And Crypto currency Price is volatile.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 11:36:24 PM

Both are invaluable when the investment isn't at the right moment and was used improperly. If I've invested on Bitcoin an year ago, now I could've turned rich. For the purpose of marriage I was supposed to invest on gold, this is by tradition. Now I had no big growth out of it, and I've now used it as collateral to get loan from Bank. The same is being used for gambling and lost. So what is the use of investing on gold/bitcoin when you aren't good with managing the same.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 11:43:24 PM

For me I choice Gold, gold are stable price and going high in the future, Bitcoin is volatile anytime can increase and anytime can deacrease, although I like also Bitcoin because you can withdraw anytime, anywhere.
And you are in the bitcoin forum telling that.

Well, there's really a difference in preference that we have and that makes it sounds so easy to choose based from the knowledge that we have for these investments.

It's a good investment and it's for those that likes lesser risk. But with bitcoin's volatility, this is really bringing yourself to the moon if you're a firm believer and understands the concept of it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 12:22:39 AM

I will definitely choose Bitcoin because it's grow faster than gold. Whoever hold BTC since 2018 are in almost 8-10x profit. The supply of BTC is limited and it has many space to grow more. On the other hand, gold gives less than 1x!

Source: https://www.gold.org/goldhub/data/gold-prices

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 536

Hire Hindi Translator / CM?-> bit.ly/TranslationCM

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 01:55:36 AM

Both Bitcoin and Gold Has their Separate Fan Base.
But if you are comparing the both things, then i should suggest instead of Gold we can compare Bitcoins with Digital Gold, as it will be then fair while both will be digital assets.
If you want to earn quick profit then you need to choose BTC for sure.
Due to the high volatility of the coin, you have a good chance to make profit and lose simultaneously.
Moreover if you are a long term guy, then digital gold will be a better option.
According to me I would like to go with BTC if i was given a option to choose. As I want to earn quick profits in shorter period of time, so BTC will be perfect.

AbhishekJain

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:23:43 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

I don't know if it is the same in other country but in my country, you can't really handle gold for yourself and most of the time, the bank holds it for you and you have to pay for the storage of it so I would say that bitcoin is a bit better than gold in terms of possession. Bitcoin is very nice. Bitcoin is more good than gold. It is easy to keep and you can use it international market easily. It is like a money that you keep in our bank amount. For bitcoin you don't have to pay bank locker's fee or any other fee. Moreover, Bitcoin is easy to access.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 01:01:06 PM

I started buying Bitcoin. I have no idea where to buy gold right now. I think the main advantage of bitcoin. This is much easier and clearer for the user. So I made my choice a long time ago.

If you have a demat account, then purchasing Gold ETF is not that hard. Around 80% of my gold is in the form of ETF and only the remainder is in physical form. But you have made the right choice as of now. Gold is not looking very attractive right now. The demand is falling and the price may go further down. But still in the long term (3 to 5 years at least), I can see a lot of potential with gold. It is a "safe" asset with low volatility, and so I have around 10% of my portfolio made up of gold and other bullion metals.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 08:33:14 PM

Both are invaluable when the investment isn't at the right moment and was used improperly. If I've invested on Bitcoin an year ago, now I could've turned rich. For the purpose of marriage I was supposed to invest on gold, this is by tradition. Now I had no big growth out of it, and I've now used it as collateral to get loan from Bank. The same is being used for gambling and lost. So what is the use of investing on gold/bitcoin when you aren't good with managing the same.

Both assets are great stores of value. It all depends on your specific needs and/or long-term goals. For some investors, Gold is the preferred choice because of its relative stability and mainstream acceptance. For others, Bitcoin is the ideal choice because it brings many opportunities for profit in the short term.

Whichever asset you invest into, it's always important to manage your finances accordingly. I'd suggest anyone to store both Bitcoin and Gold for a "rainy day". That is, if you can afford them. Litecoin and Silver are a better option for people with a low budget. Neither Gold nor Bitcoin will be able to replace each other because they're completely different things. I'd envision a world where both assets will co-exist alongside each other for many generations. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 06:01:15 AM

Bitcoin has often been proclaimed to be "digital Gold" since it shares many similarities to the precious metal we know and love today. Yet, not everyone find Bitcoin to be quite an attractive store of value. Despite Bitcoin and Blockchain tech's success, Gold is still used as a sort of "hedge" against inflation. Up to this point, Gold's market cap is much bigger than Bitcoin's. Things might change in the future if popularity continues at an upward trend.

This makes me wonder, which of the aforementioned assets are better as a long term store of value? Is it Bitcoin, Gold, or both? Why do you think such asset is better? Do you think at some point in the future Bitcoin will replace Gold? Or will Gold eventually adapt itself to the digital era (tokenization of Gold)? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much Smiley
hello sir, I understand what you are asking. In my opinion, gold is much safer than bitcoin at this time, in terms of developing the long term, so digital access is very vulnerable to "hackers" in my opinion that we will be safe in gold and gold too. more stable in the market price, we all will never know whether the future of bitcoins will continue to show its esteem in the digital world, or bitcoin will be deleted as their assets are breached and people start to worry about continuing the long term in bitcoin, so my advice better and thrive in GOLD because it is much safer

jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:39:45 AM

I always preferred crypto, but if we look at the statement from states and billionaires lately, I think there are great dangers in the crypto world. Therefore, I can now move my investments towards gold.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:10:27 AM

Bitcoin has often been proclaimed to be "digital Gold" since it shares many similarities to the precious metal we know and love today. Yet, not everyone find Bitcoin to be quite an attractive store of value. Despite Bitcoin and Blockchain tech's success, Gold is still used as a sort of "hedge" against inflation. Up to this point, Gold's market cap is much bigger than Bitcoin's. Things might change in the future if popularity continues at an upward trend.

This makes me wonder, which of the aforementioned assets are better as a long term store of value? Is it Bitcoin, Gold, or both? Why do you think such asset is better? Do you think at some point in the future Bitcoin will replace Gold? Or will Gold eventually adapt itself to the digital era (tokenization of Gold)? Your input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much Smiley
I think it's time people stopped comparing btc to gold. There is absolutely no comparison except that both are valuable. Btc is a a currency and it is going to be global currency in future. You can not buy a ciggarette with gold because you can't have small fraction of gold to pay.
Btc can be broken into smaller pieces called satoshi and it can be used as money and store of value too.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1216

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 11:08:12 AM

If you have a demat account, then purchasing Gold ETF is not that hard. Around 80% of my gold is in the form of ETF and only the remainder is in physical form. But you have made the right choice as of now. Gold is not looking very attractive right now. The demand is falling and the price may go further down. But still in the long term (3 to 5 years at least), I can see a lot of potential with gold. It is a "safe" asset with low volatility, and so I have around 10% of my portfolio made up of gold and other bullion metals.

In Bitcoin, only volatility is confusing, but in recent years, everyone who invests in Bitcoin has gotten used to it. I think that for investing for a period of up to 5 years, both gold and bitcoin will be good. Personally, I am more inclined towards cryptocurrencies, but I also consider gold to be a good investment.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀