Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 01:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you find those new micro penny/alt coins from the very very first batch  (Read 73 times)
gobear (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 02:39:23 AM

I am sure you have heard the stories about who only invested $6 and made $400k+ for Safemoon
Obviously, he has got it SUPER early, probably the first batch

I am wondering before it is even announced in Binance or Coinmarketcap stats etc, where do you find those coins and purchase it in first hand?
Probably the best for the first 1000 people or something
Is it pre ICO site or something?
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 03:37:40 AM

It should be from the airdrop participants. I just know that if the airdrop participants were always hunting the new coins. I think that some people were also actively joining in the various telegram channel to get the latest news about that.
The telegram group will be actively updating it with the latest news about new airdrop or token.

gobear (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 03:41:06 AM

It should be from the airdrop participants. I just know that if the airdrop participants were always hunting the new coins. I think that some people were also actively joining in the various telegram channel to get the latest news about that.
The telegram group will be actively updating it with the latest news about new airdrop or token.

Thanks for the reply

I am new to cryto now

Would you mind sharing how to actually go from Airdrop to telegram?

Like how do you go about or start from Airdrop?

And what group is ideal to join for telegram for that category? ICO? or?
Synerggy

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 05:16:03 AM

Thanks for the reply

I am new to cryto now

There are bad airdrop channels on telegram and I don't recommend them at all, find legit airdrop source, the best two I use from time to time is

Airdropalert.io
Airdroprating.io

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2021, 05:19:30 AM

Thanks for the reply

I am new to cryto now

You could try this to visit mate @Bounties in their telegram group channel. They have a lot of campaign and airdrops were it
can give to everyone who is looking for a penny or big profit for every projects arise here in cryptocurrency. Good luck to your
journey here Good day.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: