Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:34:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone on Tiktok said that Bitcoin will go down zero if founder show up!  (Read 1147 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 08:35:07 PM

Dan Pena said in an interview which was being uploaded on tiktok that he knows who is behind or the founder of bitcoin. He then said that if people know who is behind bitcoin then bitcoin will going down to zero. He also state that a bitcoin user could not literally sleep well at night due to market instability and security. I posted the link below guys. What do you think?

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJBP8faQ/
We don't care about that, bitcoin still look promising to be made as mean of investment place. And I don't know the reason why he just make the statement, from what reason bitcoin go to zero if the founder show himself to the world. Yeah, it doesn't make any sanse since bitcoin has been here for more than ten years and there is no bas thing happened about its founder.

Many people just consider that bitcoin will always has a value. Even, if you just show what has been done by bitcoin day by day and you just watching it you will be regret at the end. Yeah, how many people who has felt like that? They just regretted why they just ignore bitcoin from their live whereas he can be able to buy it when the price just low.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:37:08 PM

I don't know if the bitcoin price will drop to zero if the founder appears, but there is a strong feeling that the market is preparing a much bigger surprise for us than winter 2018 and spring 2020. But then again, what happened after a long crypto winter, when many coins, including Bitcoin, have exceeded their ATHs, indeed instills confidence in the future.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 12:58:20 PM

I don't know if the bitcoin price will drop to zero if the founder appears, but there is a strong feeling that the market is preparing a much bigger surprise for us than winter 2018 and spring 2020. But then again, what happened after a long crypto winter, when many coins, including Bitcoin, have exceeded their ATHs, indeed instills confidence in the future.
Bitcoin already here for a decade and from the very beginning Satoshi never ever show himself. I think revealing him doesn't have connect at all with the progress or going down of Bitcoin. I doesn't have sense that bitcoin will go down zero just because the founder show up. I'm thinking the founder just prioritize his privacy and security that's why he don't want to show himself.
For now, I'm not sure what will happen after a long crypto winter, maybe when coins including Bitcoin exceeded their ATH most probably the demand will increase and another ATH will made.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 01:51:10 PM

if satoshi could make Bitcoin price 0, what are you doing right now? whether you will sell all your assets and leave all the knowledge that you have learned this. it doesn't make sense that it could happen. all transactions made and the graph that continues to move up and down can be stopped just like that. Impossible.

shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:50:35 PM

Think also about the huge daily trading volume, if Satoshi decided to crash the market there would be a lot of other investors waiting to catch whatever Satoshi sells. Bitcoin is established way too strong as an asset class with a promising future that Satoshi could crash it to near zero.

So you mean that satoshi can change everything he wants from Bitcoin. even if we look at the chart every day or every hour. It would be hard to guess that the price will go up or down exactly. Bitcoin isn't a virtual currency with a small population of investors, so it will be difficult to control. Maybe you can get rich or go broke.

No, I am saying the opposite is the case. Satoshi won't crash the market because the daily trading volume is so high that it could absorb dumping quite a bit. The price may go down a little, little bit of drama and FUD here and there, but it won't destroy the Bitcoin economy.

I for myself would find it thrilling if Satoshi moved his coins. I wouldn't be overly concerned about the price. He would have no reason to dump in a literally dumb way.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:09:19 PM

The last information resource that I would use in analytics of the market and its future is tik-tok and those "experts" who are there. I understand the reason for such loud statements - this is the desire to raise a buzz around your account on the social network and thus raise your rating and the number of subscribers - viewers. The number of subscribers and likes does not at all speak about the reliability of the information or the competence of the one who broadcasts there.

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:30:24 PM

That's such a bullshit from this guy.

First of all if Satoshi begun to tweet or post on this forum once again, he wouldn't be endangering Bitcon but himself, so I don't think he'd ever do that.

Even if Satoshi were to dump his coins on the market all it would do is cause a temporary crash. Eventually all his coins would be bought and redistributed and it would only strenghten bitcoin since there would be no single big holder that people are fearing might sell his early holdings. People are more scared of the unknown.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 08:14:27 PM

This is nonsense, it's still unknown on what will happen to bitcoin if the founder, Satoshi Nakamoto revealed himself. I'm sure that many will ask a lot of questions about him as we are curipus about hpw did he manage to create a leading crypto, bitcoin.

I don't think that Satoshi will reveal just like that as we know that he's protecting himself. Bitcoin is very controversial and you know it'll be a huge problem for him to check those.
shogun47

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 03:50:10 PM

This is nonsense, it's still unknown on what will happen to bitcoin if the founder, Satoshi Nakamoto revealed himself. I'm sure that many will ask a lot of questions about him as we are curipus about hpw did he manage to create a leading crypto, bitcoin.

I don't think that Satoshi will reveal just like that as we know that he's protecting himself. Bitcoin is very controversial and you know it'll be a huge problem for him to check those.

A lot depends on who he is! Imagine he is a hardcore right winger who wants to take the money and turn the world into a war arena. Then holders will dump. What if he is a normal guy who is now rich? Awesome, not much will happen then.

The real deal is if it's an evil person or group of people. That would cause a dump, but that evil person or group of people will never ever reveal themselves.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 03:51:38 PM

Yes it might make sense. If his identity is revealed, he will most likely fall into the hands of the bad guys. Thus, they will learn everything that should not be learned, and this may be the end for cryptocurrencies if the news comes out.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:19:14 PM

What? Why? i mean many people are curious about who satoshi is, and i bet if the real satoshi is revealed, many people will take interest in it, and the talk about bitcoin will even more and more happening since the founder appears now.
So why will it make the price go to zero? What happened? Bitcoin price is so high, and i bet it'll hard for it to go down until zero, since if that happens then it means bitcoin is dead and has no more value? i'm quite confuses, please enlighten me up.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:42:39 PM

Yes it might make sense. If his identity is revealed, he will most likely fall into the hands of the bad guys. Thus, they will learn everything that should not be learned, and this may be the end for cryptocurrencies if the news comes out.
Well. If bitcoin can still be re-established by the founders, what you mentioned is relatively true, the bad guys will learn how to manage but they will want to manipulate this market according to their wishes, instead of erasing the existence of this world, erasing just sin and not being able to get rich. But sometimes the source code of bitcoin has formed an irreversible loop, the arrival of the founder is just small news, not enough to squeeze the value of bitcoin but no matter which direction the situation occurs, the value of bitcoin is fine, rather than decreasing to zero.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
shogun47

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 02:49:05 PM

Well. If bitcoin can still be re-established by the founders, what you mentioned is relatively true, the bad guys will learn how to manage but they will want to manipulate this market according to their wishes, instead of erasing the existence of this world, erasing just sin and not being able to get rich. But sometimes the source code of bitcoin has formed an irreversible loop, the arrival of the founder is just small news, not enough to squeeze the value of bitcoin but no matter which direction the situation occurs, the value of bitcoin is fine, rather than decreasing to zero.

This is illogical. Even Satoshi himself couldn't stop Bitcoin if he wanted to. The bad guys as you call them can do whatever they want, they can't hurt Bitcoin unless they would get his private keys. That would be terrifying but if he says he lost his keys what can the bad guys do?

Cryptocurrencies don't depend on their founders at all if networks are as big as the one underlying Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 02:54:57 PM

I don't think so. There are many big companies that get involved in bitcoin investment which mean that those companies take big role in bitcoin market. Blockchain technology is good invention and bitcoin have so many users. I think there is no single person or group who can control bitcoin because of it's decentralization concept. That's my opinion.

OnurGalatasaray

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 03:00:42 PM

Not possible!
How should it work Bitcoin go to zero?
Someone will always pay a low price maybe 1$ per Bitcoin but never 0. It doesn't work! Some dead shitcoins have still a price of 0.001$ but not zero. And Bitcoin will always be more famous.
haleema

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:29:04 PM

It is not not possible and acceptable that the bitcoin price go on zero, but have possibility the bitcoin price gone 90000$ in the end of this year..
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:47:27 PM

Dan Pena said in an interview which was being uploaded on tiktok that he knows who is behind or the founder of bitcoin. He then said that if people know who is behind bitcoin then bitcoin will going down to zero. He also state that a bitcoin user could not literally sleep well at night due to market instability and security. I posted the link below guys. What do you think?

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSJBP8faQ/

As if the Bitcoin market is still the same as it was in the year 2010.  Bitcoin had already built its foundation so I think even Satoshi had made himself appeared in public and sold all his coins, it won't make Bitcoin value goes down to zero.  It will crash yes but only for a short time.  I believe this guy is just looking for attention.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Ibrahim60

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 04:48:20 PM

In my thinking most of the tiktok users are mentally sick. Don't be panicked by hearing any news in tiktok. They can make video by telling anything else for getting views or popularity.
Bitcoin will never go to zero. This is 100% impossible. Bitcoin price is volatile. But its price not get down in a time. So why a person who have Bitcoin can't sleep in peace. And bitcoin is the most potential coin. Anyone can make profit by investing on bitcoin.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bounceback

Activity: 2058
Merit: 281

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 05:37:00 PM

I firmly believe that no one in this community will believe such ridiculous statements, because so far we have seen that bitcoin has gone through various speculative deaths, but it has not really affected bitcoin price even now bitcoin is getting stronger and recently bitcoin has reached the New ATH.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 05:48:13 PM

And we can also say that if someone sells more than ten thousand bitcoins and writes an article about it that is replicated on the Internet, bitcoin will also lose many percent of the values ​​that we observe today. This is pure theory and such assumptions can be generated at least ten in a day. You cannot attach any importance to this, otherwise you can not deal with cryptocurrency at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: