Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:26:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices are low, time to buy some good coin!!  (Read 1722 times)
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:11:12 AM

although the coin mentioned has huge potential, for now, I might be more interested in waiting for the BNB price to drop below $ 500. however, currently, the price is still cheap enough to be stocked. Besides that, the coins that I watched when the price went down were ETH and BNB. coins like SUSHI, AVALANCHE, and IOTA would probably be the second choice.
personally i hope bnb could drop till $350 , but i dont know it could happen or not due current bitcoin price movement right now. almost major altcoins now reached the dip and also bitcoin dominance drop below 50% .maybe it could be sign for your altcoin to bounce hard. dont forget to look at harmony , on daily chart it formed long pin bar.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:22:45 AM

personally i hope bnb could drop till $350 , but i dont know it could happen or not due current bitcoin price movement right now.
BNB may drop but definitely not right away as it seems it right now it is into strong bullish mode. So, investing into BNB may get us significant profits even we are not ready to hold for longer duration. After BNB, I guess we may invest with all other exchange coins as well because exchanges are integral part of crypto space hence such exchange coins and tokens will obviously will rise time to time.

almost major altcoins now reached the dip and also bitcoin dominance drop below 50% .maybe it could be sign for your altcoin to bounce hard. dont forget to look at harmony , on daily chart it formed long pin bar.
When bitcoin dominance is low, I guess investing in altcoins must be a good option because bitcoin dominance is primarily notifying us when altcoins are into strong bull run hence making use of current altcoins' bullish mode by investing right away must be a wise decision.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:32:36 AM

that's their choice, but among the three coins I chose IOTA even though I didn't buy it today, but I just believe in IOTA. now I prefer tokens that are in the top 10 coinmarketcap rather than risking high losses.
yes, we can monitor altcoins in the top position with more stable price movements.
but for altcoins that are in the 100 and under we can see them moving fast but also making quick dumps. some altcoins have markets that are not that strong.
but IOTA is also quite good though. I also get suggestions from my friends for this coin. but I'm still considering it.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:41:37 AM

Your chosen coins has potential and innovative hence its not surprising if they bring you profit in the future for holding and believing in them.

Which coin would you buy right now?
Even before I always prefer an established coins. Im just waiting for further correction before buying the coins I'd like to invest in. Currently im planning to buy bnb, the growth of this coin is amazing thus I want to add it to my portfolio.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:36:08 AM

Prices have fallen A LOT recently and now, we have a great opportunity to buy some new alt coins cheap!!
But which projects are profitable and cheap?
It is difficult to say, but for tech and for price, it can be considered to be good coins:

SUSHI
Sushiswap is a famous decentralized exchange where people can very simple do a swap. It is like Uniswap but different.
For fundamentals, Sushiswap has more swaps per day but in price, it is way below Uniswap. Uniswap and Sushiswap are competitors and Sushiswap is currently very undervalued against Uniswap. Recently, SushiSwap announced to change to Avalanche but no date was set, Avalanche has a very good tech for Defi: https://cryptofinancialtimes.com/2021/03/16/ethereums-top-decentralized-exchange-heads-to-rival-avalanche/
Sushiswap can be a real profitable coin.
For Sushi, it is also important to know because many people will like to eat sushi and will decide for it. It is like many people like Doge.

AVALANCHE
Avalanche is a platform project and when it was reviewed by severaly experts, it has always become a very good rating. Avalanche has found out how to make consensus more decentralized by using random subsampling where it's possible to scale unlimited because validation nodes participate in Avalanche consensus. For Blockchain, it's after Bitcoin a huge achievement, Avalanche did it and it works. DeFi projects are starting to use Avalanche because of low fees and fast confirmation. It is big alternative for Ethereum and Binance DeFi products now. Sushiswap has decided to chance to Avalanche because Avalanche has more future: https://cryptofinancialtimes.com/2021/03/16/ethereums-top-decentralized-exchange-heads-to-rival-avalanche/
Avalanche is definitely a promising coin.
And because it is developed by Cornell University professors, it has a very scientific approvement and reputation.

IOTA
IOTA project has very big plans. It needs to be mentioned here for development about IOTA: Devs are planning IOTA 2.0, it will be like Ethereum 2.0 but for IOTA. Not many people know it but when Ethereum 2.0 will be huge, people will also know about IOTA 2.0 and buy huge IOTA. Price can go up a lot.
It has several phases for IOTA 2.0 like for Ethereum 2.0.
Phases of IOTA 2.0 are Pollen, Nectar and Honey: https://blog.iota.org/iota-2-0-introducing-pollen-nectar-and-honey-de7b9c4c8199/

And very important:
SUSHI, AVALANCHE and IOTA are all active coins and bringing innovation. Always chose innovative coins and avoid old coins. Old coins like Tron, Ripple, Cardano and EOS have a very limited potential for grow, because new, technically advanced coin will outperform it!

I think if the purpose of trading is to make a profit then you should use this opportunity, among others, we have to know when is the right time to buy some altcoins that are at low prices. in my opinion, if you want to trade then you should trade with some of the altcoins that have been released on coinmarketcap

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:58:27 AM

Your chosen coins has potential and innovative hence its not surprising if they bring you profit in the future for holding and believing in them.

Even before I always prefer an established coins. Im just waiting for further correction before buying the coins I'd like to invest in. Currently im planning to buy bnb, the growth of this coin is amazing thus I want to add it to my portfolio.

If you want to keep your distance from a major disaster with your investment,

Taking solid project which inside the top 20 is the best thing to do, keep an eye with certain correction you'll find good entry while

the coin is dipping, buy and hold for some time. Either you are aiming for long or you love to ride with the wave, top coins are moving, you'll get some decent though not many folds but enough to enjoy.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 09:02:09 AM

Prices have fallen A LOT recently and now, we have a great opportunity to buy some new alt coins cheap!!
But which projects are profitable and cheap?
It is difficult to say, but for tech and for price, it can be considered to be good coins:

SUSHI
Sushiswap is a famous decentralized exchange where people can very simple do a swap. It is like Uniswap but different.
For fundamentals, Sushiswap has more swaps per day but in price, it is way below Uniswap. Uniswap and Sushiswap are competitors and Sushiswap is currently very undervalued against Uniswap. Recently, SushiSwap announced to change to Avalanche but no date was set, Avalanche has a very good tech for Defi: https://cryptofinancialtimes.com/2021/03/16/ethereums-top-decentralized-exchange-heads-to-rival-avalanche/
Sushiswap can be a real profitable coin.
For Sushi, it is also important to know because many people will like to eat sushi and will decide for it. It is like many people like Doge.

AVALANCHE
Avalanche is a platform project and when it was reviewed by severaly experts, it has always become a very good rating. Avalanche has found out how to make consensus more decentralized by using random subsampling where it's possible to scale unlimited because validation nodes participate in Avalanche consensus. For Blockchain, it's after Bitcoin a huge achievement, Avalanche did it and it works. DeFi projects are starting to use Avalanche because of low fees and fast confirmation. It is big alternative for Ethereum and Binance DeFi products now. Sushiswap has decided to chance to Avalanche because Avalanche has more future: https://cryptofinancialtimes.com/2021/03/16/ethereums-top-decentralized-exchange-heads-to-rival-avalanche/
Avalanche is definitely a promising coin.
And because it is developed by Cornell University professors, it has a very scientific approvement and reputation.

IOTA
IOTA project has very big plans. It needs to be mentioned here for development about IOTA: Devs are planning IOTA 2.0, it will be like Ethereum 2.0 but for IOTA. Not many people know it but when Ethereum 2.0 will be huge, people will also know about IOTA 2.0 and buy huge IOTA. Price can go up a lot.
It has several phases for IOTA 2.0 like for Ethereum 2.0.
Phases of IOTA 2.0 are Pollen, Nectar and Honey: https://blog.iota.org/iota-2-0-introducing-pollen-nectar-and-honey-de7b9c4c8199/

And very important:
SUSHI, AVALANCHE and IOTA are all active coins and bringing innovation. Always chose innovative coins and avoid old coins. Old coins like Tron, Ripple, Cardano and EOS have a very limited potential for grow, because new, technically advanced coin will outperform it!

I would say AVAX. Out of all 3 you mentioned, imho AVAX has the biggest potential. IOTA has the least potential.
TBH i've been holding iota for years, and it has done nothing
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 05:35:27 PM

I think none of the three coins above, Sorry! not to blame but maybe not familiar with the coins mentioned. I think ETH and BNB remain a priority to invest in.

I agree with you if BNB and ETH are good investment to make a long-term investment, because the price of BNB and ETH will definitely continue to increase and will always make a new ATH price, therefore I always set aside my money to invest in BNB and ETH, because I'm sure in the future I will definitely get a big profit from investing in BNB and ETH at this time, so I will never regret having set aside my money to invest in BNB and ETH every month.

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2021, 05:57:22 PM

Maybe this is your advice! Anyway i wouldn't invest any coin in your list because BNB and ETH best profitable for me at this time. Actually i can control myself buy trading for making some profits in everyday so I am not excited about invest for more coin. I am not willing to invest in a currency that is beyond my comprehension because most of the time we have to bear losses.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 06:16:35 PM

coins that you show have aged a little and not totally brand new but between old and new coins id like go more on old coins.
 dont say that old coins are not innovative just because they are old but they can do an update to whats the latest .
 they only have an advantage over the new coins because they already gained the trust of the people over the years . sushi , avalanche , iota and others that you named are all passed in my taste
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:45:46 PM

Maybe this is your advice! Anyway i wouldn't invest any coin in your list because BNB and ETH best profitable for me at this time. Actually i can control myself buy trading for making some profits in everyday so I am not excited about invest for more coin. I am not willing to invest in a currency that is beyond my comprehension because most of the time we have to bear losses.
good self-control, it is very important to have so that we don't just follow other people's investment suggestions. After all, everyone's abilities and tendencies are different, some like the long term or the short term. so it is important to understand what we want, learn the best way, and do the analysis.

Just like you, I am less interested in investing in new coins or tokens, even though currently a lot of it is going up to the moon rapidly. I think it's a big risk. for those who can overcome it does not matter, the important thing is we can take a chance.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 10:59:23 PM

In any market, be it cryptocurrency or the stock market, the best time to buy any asset class is when the prices are low. You have made a good decision to buy the dip, but do not forget to do a good research before buying.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 06:28:48 AM

Indeed, both of them are good enough for investment but if someone is interested in trading with a high level of voting definitely has another preference.
when the market is corrected there will be many dumps that occur. from there we can see which one to choose for long-term or short-term investment. what is clear is the choice of altcoin must be the right one

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Billo_ (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 01:11:53 AM

And very important:

In fact, I am not interested in all the coins that you mention, at this time I am more interested in Binance because it has a smart contract that is able to compete with Ethereum this year, even has a lower transaction fee.  Many large projects take advantage of the features provided by Binance and I think this Altcoin has enough potential this year and will even compete with the Ethereum smart network
Binance is a good platform for a centralized exchange and it is also very established here because it gave a guarantee for all coin to be safu, when it was hacked. Binance is reliable for use.
But I would not use Binance for DeFi because DeFi really needs a decentralized network, where it is based on. For example Ethereum or if fees are too high at Ethereum, we can also use Avalanche where a good Swap is called Pangolin [PNG].
Decentralized Finance is very important to be truly decentralized because it is a next step after exchanges like Binance. It's a whole new level.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 02:02:31 AM

In any market, be it cryptocurrency or the stock market, the best time to buy any asset class is when the prices are low. You have made a good decision to buy the dip, but do not forget to do a good research before buying.
we have to know the reason why stock or crypto hit the dip, is it normal correction or maybe rugpull ?
it dangerous if we dont know why price drop sharply,when we decided  bought  token that in dip but actually its rugpull so we will loss money easily. so research in any news source will help us to identify it, for example current dip for $TRU , many traders thinking its rugpull and contract exploit  but in the fact some one exit from liquidity and sell for taking profit. research will help to survive and also continuesly taking profit.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 03:10:43 AM

honestly, I didn't buy the coins you mentioned.
but SUSHI and IOTA look good to buy. there are no guarantees. if you dare to take a big risk to buy it, maybe you should think of a strategy and also the right target to get the profit you want.

if i may suggest can you add tron to your list? tron also looks good and the price is low too.
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1027
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 04:53:36 AM

Currently most of the altcoins that have good potential are experiencing a decline, such as ETH, BNB, Cardano, Litecoin, XRP, TRX, and UNI, of course these altcoins have a bright future in the crypto world, and this is an opportunity to buy these altcoins.  at a cheap price.  , because I believe this altcoin can provide benefits in the future,

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:19:36 AM

Currently most of the altcoins that have good potential are experiencing a decline, such as ETH, BNB, Cardano, Litecoin, XRP, TRX, and UNI, of course these altcoins have a bright future in the crypto world, and this is an opportunity to buy these altcoins.  at a cheap price.  , because I believe this altcoin can provide benefits in the future,
yes, Many cryptocurrencies are in a good position in the crypto market ethereum BNB currencies are in a good position in market research. This year is the best for altcoins this is a good time to buy these coins to make a profit prices will go up further. The crypto market is booming but traders are making a profit by investing in currencies.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:50:37 AM

Always chose innovative coins and avoid old coins. Old coins like Tron, Ripple, Cardano and EOS have a very limited potential for grow, because new, technically advanced coin will outperform it!
I am seeing different people are speculating completely in different manner. I have good opinion about old coins like Tron and Ada as both have real potential may grow up to 10x in coming months but we need to be patient enough as new ATH may happen by 2022 as well. Just because of these coins are old, I am not seeing any point to ignore these coins.

if you dare to take a big risk to buy it, maybe you should think of a strategy and also the right target to get the profit you want.
Even I am a high risk trader, I am not ready to invest with those coins OP has mentioned. I am still holding old coins as dogecoin made me somehow convinced to justify my action. I may continue and invest more only with old coins.

Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 07:15:49 AM

You can also add $SXP to this hot list. The owner just burned his token worth 200 million USD. Jlswap v2 will burn 50% of token. What's coming are....

Swipe NFT Marketplace
Twisted rightwards arrows
Swipe Swap with Swipechain
Fire Swipe Ignition
Banknote with yen sign
Swipe Reward Token
Credit card $SXP V2

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: