Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Prices are low, time to buy some good coin!!  (Read 1722 times)
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 03:44:04 AM

Prices very low. This is a good time to buy, but I would feel safer choosing the top ones. My choices are still ETH and BNB, I am still splitting my assets to buy BNB and ETH at different low prices.
current price was cheap enough for today , but in long term i still more downside in cryptocurrency price. we will see how this week will closed . personally i am buying some coins in the last drop and got 20% profit now , but i am prefer to close it and rebuy again if price drop. holding for long term with current price still have risk .  Ethereum and binance be main target when bitcoin could drop to 20k. i've prepare some money special for buy it.
well if you say you still have the potential to dive deeper then I prefer to trade with a very short time in bitcoin, when you have made a profit of 5%-10% immediately sold to make a profit withdrawal, it would be dangerous to keep the coin too long when conditions are not good like this.
right. that's the advantage of day trading. where we are not obsessed with big moves, we can collect profits little by little in trading, and eventually it will be a lot too. but indeed this path is not easy, we must learn trading first before doing it, so that our funds remain safe

Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 04:32:31 AM

Prices have fallen A LOT recently and now, we have a great opportunity to buy some new alt coins cheap!!
But which projects are profitable and cheap?
It is difficult to say, but for tech and for price, it can be considered to be good coins:

SUSHI
Sushiswap is a famous decentralized exchange where people can very simple do a swap. It is like Uniswap but different.
For fundamentals, Sushiswap has more swaps per day but in price, it is way below Uniswap. Uniswap and Sushiswap are competitors and Sushiswap is currently very undervalued against Uniswap. Recently, SushiSwap announced to change to Avalanche but no date was set, Avalanche has a very good tech for Defi: https://cryptofinancialtimes.com/2021/03/16/ethereums-top-decentralized-exchange-heads-to-rival-avalanche/
Sushiswap can be a real profitable coin.
For Sushi, it is also important to know because many people will like to eat sushi and will decide for it. It is like many people like Doge.

AVALANCHE
Avalanche is a platform project and when it was reviewed by severaly experts, it has always become a very good rating. Avalanche has found out how to make consensus more decentralized by using random subsampling where it's possible to scale unlimited because validation nodes participate in Avalanche consensus. For Blockchain, it's after Bitcoin a huge achievement, Avalanche did it and it works. DeFi projects are starting to use Avalanche because of low fees and fast confirmation. It is big alternative for Ethereum and Binance DeFi products now. Sushiswap has decided to chance to Avalanche because Avalanche has more future: https://cryptofinancialtimes.com/2021/03/16/ethereums-top-decentralized-exchange-heads-to-rival-avalanche/
Avalanche is definitely a promising coin.
And because it is developed by Cornell University professors, it has a very scientific approvement and reputation.

IOTA
IOTA project has very big plans. It needs to be mentioned here for development about IOTA: Devs are planning IOTA 2.0, it will be like Ethereum 2.0 but for IOTA. Not many people know it but when Ethereum 2.0 will be huge, people will also know about IOTA 2.0 and buy huge IOTA. Price can go up a lot.
It has several phases for IOTA 2.0 like for Ethereum 2.0.
Phases of IOTA 2.0 are Pollen, Nectar and Honey: https://blog.iota.org/iota-2-0-introducing-pollen-nectar-and-honey-de7b9c4c8199/

And very important:
SUSHI, AVALANCHE and IOTA are all active coins and bringing innovation. Always chose innovative coins and avoid old coins. Old coins like Tron, Ripple, Cardano and EOS have a very limited potential for grow, because new, technically advanced coin will outperform it!

Which coin would you buy right now?

All 3 coins above is good, but for now I will choose Sushi because it has its own exchange with a daily transaction volume of around 5100 btc or $ 165m, of course, by having its own exchange, Sushi tokens are easier to skyrocket than Avalanche, IOTA and old coins above.

Thank you
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 24, 2021, 07:00:41 AM

Even do the prices of altcoins are in low of prices we should be careful also to buy some of altcoins.
Actually there are lots of altcoins are in a low of price but it was long to recover the price so we need to hold it for so long but the important is we earn a profit for buying altcoins for a dip price in the beginning. And it seems there are lots altcoins are now ready to bounce back again so that we need to buy as long the prices are in dip.

The price is still unpredictable and could be have much dipper from now point, try to buying a coin on this point is a good things but my advice is dont go all in, we can go dipper if the bitcoin price going dipper.

I think we must analyze and calculate first how much we can afford to invest in coins. My advice is the same, do not go all in because market is so unpredictable especially cryptocurrency. I just hope the price of bitcoin is going higher from now on and this will affect the price of alts.

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 07:14:59 AM

Even do the prices of altcoins are in low of prices we should be careful also to buy some of altcoins.
Actually there are lots of altcoins are in a low of price but it was long to recover the price so we need to hold it for so long but the important is we earn a profit for buying altcoins for a dip price in the beginning. And it seems there are lots altcoins are now ready to bounce back again so that we need to buy as long the prices are in dip.

The price is still unpredictable and could be have much dipper from now point, try to buying a coin on this point is a good things but my advice is dont go all in, we can go dipper if the bitcoin price going dipper.

I think we must analyze and calculate first how much we can afford to invest in coins. My advice is the same, do not go all in because market is so unpredictable especially cryptocurrency. I just hope the price of bitcoin is going higher from now on and this will affect the price of alts.
You're right, but Btc is unstable now. Altcoins are more flexible and variable

It depends on what you describe as unstable. It moves within a certain window up and down for a while now. Yes you could say it is unstable, but there is a bit of stability in the sense that it seems to hover around the $35k level somehow for a good while now despite the volatility it has.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
larus

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2021, 08:04:15 AM

Im not sure that a lot of alts will be able to outperform btc during bear market
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2021, 04:05:52 AM

Prices very low. This is a good time to buy, but I would feel safer choosing the top ones. My choices are still ETH and BNB, I am still splitting my assets to buy BNB and ETH at different low prices.
current price was cheap enough for today , but in long term i still more downside in cryptocurrency price. we will see how this week will closed . personally i am buying some coins in the last drop and got 20% profit now , but i am prefer to close it and rebuy again if price drop. holding for long term with current price still have risk .  Ethereum and binance be main target when bitcoin could drop to 20k. i've prepare some money special for buy it.
well if you say you still have the potential to dive deeper then I prefer to trade with a very short time in bitcoin, when you have made a profit of 5%-10% immediately sold to make a profit withdrawal, it would be dangerous to keep the coin too long when conditions are not good like this.
daily trades safer than we hold our coins for long term meanwhile bearish trend still very strong and there is no sign to reverse. taking profit 5% in single trades was good enough and its bigger than if we save our money in the bank. in current condition saving our money was important than we have to trades which is it have loss possibility when we dont doing good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 08:03:32 AM

well, we all see that. however, whether the price will continue to dump or not. currently, the price of bitcoin continues to dump, even almost below the $30k range. well, currently the price of altcoins may be discounted. but if you decide to buy some altcoins, then go for ETH and BNB.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2021, 03:03:46 PM

well, we all see that. however, whether the price will continue to dump or not. currently, the price of bitcoin continues to dump, even almost below the $30k range. well, currently the price of altcoins may be discounted. but if you decide to buy some altcoins, then go for ETH and BNB.

I agree with your suggestion, because ETH and BNB are currently dropping in price, this could be the right time to buy them and can minimize losses than buying coins that are still relatively new to the crypto market.
if we buy it right now maybe we have two possibilities. first we will get profit when etereum or bitcoin continue bullish trend but if these price continue to decline ofcourse we will have negative float. for long term investors current price good enoug and if we patient we will got profit later. 

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 10:06:38 AM

I agree with your suggestion, because ETH and BNB are currently dropping in price, this could be the right time to buy them and can minimize losses than buying coins that are still relatively new to the crypto market.
if we buy it right now maybe we have two possibilities. first we will get profit when etereum or bitcoin continue bullish trend but if these price continue to decline ofcourse we will have negative float. for long term investors current price good enoug and if we patient we will got profit later. 

Yes time to buy some good coin, the question only is: what is a good coin? I have had that discussion before but it boils down to the same again and again. You can either buy a coin that is quite established, but it won't give you 10x. Or you can go for a gamble, but you may lose everything. It will be like that every single time you make a decision in the crypto space.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2100
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 10:13:04 AM

For now, the best altcoin options to me are Ethereum (ETH), Binance Coin (BNB) and Polkadot (DOT). After the market starts recovering, I believe that these coins will break records and make people a lot of money. All of these are promising projects.
I still believe in BNB and DOT, because these two projects are very active on twitter and news, especially Binance,
I really like BNB and always accumulate when the price of BNB drops, like now. If you want to follow my path,
then buy it from now on, BNB is still cheap now, its time to buy BNB and DOT

It's good to hear that there are people who are like-minded.  Smiley  I trust BNB because it is backed by Binance exchange. I only use Binance nowadays when I make some transactions. Because it is the most credible exchange to me. Unless something terrible happens to Binance, I believe that BNB will always continue to improve.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 10:28:03 AM

Currently it can be said that it is in a downtrend and we can see the price of bitcoin going down and followed by altcoins as well,
that's a good suggestion because both coins are top coins and there is nothing to doubt,
but it really comes back to each other's decisions

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 11:23:07 AM

Currently it can be said that it is in a downtrend and we can see the price of bitcoin going down and followed by altcoins as well,
that's a good suggestion because both coins are top coins and there is nothing to doubt,
but it really comes back to each other's decisions
if you look at Fibonacci, it is currently entering the golden buy area, so we can buy it back with a smaller risk, or if we want to invest long term, I think it will be better. we can see the price is in the area of 50%-61.8%. and I think this area is interesting to respond to, especially if we trade daily, then it's a little easier to find profit

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 11:33:12 AM

Compared to its price a month ago it's very low, but FUDERS keeps spreading FUDS so the market will go down further, so they can buy cheap after they bought the FUDS will stop and the market will start to grow again, just don't believe that it's the end they can spread FUDS but on your part, you just have to contend on your portfolio as long as it's a good portfolio you are sure of profit.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2021, 12:37:08 PM

Compared to its price a month ago it's very low, but FUDERS keeps spreading FUDS so the market will go down further, so they can buy cheap after they bought the FUDS will stop and the market will start to grow again, just don't believe that it's the end they can spread FUDS but on your part, you just have to contend on your portfolio as long as it's a good portfolio you are sure of profit.

Even after all these years, if the investors and traders still fall victim to the FUD that is floating around, then they have only themselves to blame. Ever since Bitcoin went mainstream in 2013, panic selling has caused more loss when compared to any other factor for the cryptocurrency investors. And despite the cycle repeating dozens of times, I can see at least a section of the investors going ballistic every time when the prices go down. Actually I don't understand this. Why can't they treat BTC like any other asset? No one sells his equity or bullion coins, when prices go down by 10% or 20%. Why not show the same amount of patience with BTC?
iwantmyhomepaidwithbtc
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 47

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 12:40:14 PM

Even after all these years, if the investors and traders still fall victim to the FUD that is floating around, then they have only themselves to blame. Ever since Bitcoin went mainstream in 2013, panic selling has caused more loss when compared to any other factor for the cryptocurrency investors. And despite the cycle repeating dozens of times, I can see at least a section of the investors going ballistic every time when the prices go down. Actually I don't understand this. Why can't they treat BTC like any other asset? No one sells his equity or bullion coins, when prices go down by 10% or 20%. Why not show the same amount of patience with BTC?

Yes I am asking myself the same. I think when BTC will be more than 100k$ they will stop doing little girls.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 03:32:38 PM

It is now the time in crypto where buying is very much ideal considering the dip that has been taking on for so long already. If you are still not buying the dip, you are wasting time and opportunity. A lot of people waited for it to happen and now, bitcoin and other crypto are going down to its lowest. You can also choose to find a much better timing to make sure that you can buy at the lowest or you can just simply choose to start buying already and start holding till the price recovers and the market gets back strong once again.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 03:45:52 PM

It is so sad that OP said ADA has very limited potential to grow above, but yes, ADA is too old for new era of alts, with DeFi, NFT and more, the old coin and their platform less agile in chasing the latest updates.
I really regret that platform on their size has become too comfortable and overruled major updates.
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 04:42:39 PM

I agree that the new coins have innovative solutions and technologically they find solutions that will bring tangible profits to investors in the future. But, in turn, I would not speak so unfoundedly badly about old coins. For example, Cardano will still show its potential and I am sure that it will be for sure, you will see.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Balmain

Activity: 2114
Merit: 682

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
June 27, 2021, 05:15:26 PM

I can prefer avax and iota from the three coins you mentioned. But I have other altcoins in my priority, I try to increase the dollar as much as I can because we still don't know that this is the bottom of the decline, so I just look at increasing the number of units, but I see that this lack of volume in the market is an opportunity. I really wonder what they will do in the future. The technologies and solutions of iota and avax are very valuable in both.

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2021, 08:06:24 PM

Your mentioned coins are better for investment. You should add few more coins that are doing well nowadays. Which are ADA, Matic, and Arpa. These threes are best for a long-term holding because their project is strong. I am holding these three, that's why I am suggesting you. Must research yourself before investing.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██