Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Could It consulting services help for making Bitcoin mining software?
Yes - 0 (0%)
No - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Could It consulting services help for making Bitcoin mining software?  (Read 69 times)
jeffcook1 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 08:51:59 AM

Hi there! I found a way how to mine Bitcoin with fewer sources than it is usually used. I need to work on a special tool to perform very sophisticated computers that solve extremely complex computational math problems.

One of the sources is math speed app created by IT consulting services https://develux.com/it-consulting. They work on adding more data to app so they can learn how to handle data quicker. And with every time it helps to improve the algorithm. What do you think?

Here's the good news from Investopedia. We also have the opposite one.
No advanced math or computation is involved. You may have heard that miners are solving difficult mathematical problems—that's not exactly true. What they're actually doing is trying to be the first miner to come up with a 64-digit hexadecimal number (a "hash") that is less than or equal to the target hash. It's basically guesswork.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 11:12:04 AM

seems a newbie is just copy/pasting an outdated article from pre2013

bitcoin mining is not done by PC's any more.
its firmware handled inside ASIC hardware

no point developing pc software for bitcoin mining.

please catch up because you are 8 years too late
your IT service must be fake or its an intro into a scam.. because your IT consulting business has not learned the basics

goodbye

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2021, 12:00:51 PM

What they're actually doing is trying to be the first miner to come up with a 64-digit hexadecimal number (a "hash") that is less than or equal to the target hash.

N, & N-1 are your solutions.

Smiley_

If it were pig latin, I would think they're talking about the trap-door function, but who is to really know? Hashes by definition are non-reversable one-way 'trapdoor' functions. SHA256(N) -> H, you can calculate H from N, you can only go forward. Impossible by definition to get N from H.

The goal of 'mining' is to be the first to find 'N' leading zeros in the target-hash, nothing about less than or equal Smiley

Or perhaps their talking about finding the target hash with more leading zeros than the accepted hash by consensus, this stuff was done years ago, study 'orphan blocks'

The best bet is to go to CHINA, join the CCP, and get on the team that decides what software all the miners are running, and then enter your consensus rules into the source and have it send all the blocks to your address. Smiley making money from btc in 2021
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: