Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Coin for Profitable of Mining  (Read 517 times)
real9999 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 12:09:21 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2021, 08:47:08 AM by real9999

Hi,

I would like to share about new coin profitable of mining. If you have ASIC miner, you could do mining this coin.

https://widecoin.org/mining-pool

:dollar: Exchange Market:

Bankcex.com
https://bankcex.com/exchange-advanced.html?symbol=WCN_BTC
https://bankcex.com/exchange-advanced.html?symbol=WCN_USDT
https://bankcex.com/exchange-advanced.html?symbol=WCN_BANK

Bitsails.com
https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-WCN

Scalaris DX:
https://github.com/scalaris-project/scalaris-dx/releases/tag/v1.1.0

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FloridaKid

Activity: 375
Merit: 15

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 01:48:12 PM

And yet another shitcoin to add up to the list of shotcoins, my advice is work of something better and stop wasting your time

real9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 04:00:08 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2021, 10:14:36 AM by real9999

And yet another shitcoin to add up to the list of shotcoins, my advice is work of something better and stop wasting your time

Hi,

How can you evaluate shitcoin ? based on what ? sometimes shitcoin is real coin and real coin is shit or fake or scam. Please dont bring down or ping point to any person or group without evidence. Even myself I never think that I am good enough. It is very impacting to good users in bitcointalk forum and reputation of bitcointalk forum. Let see the history of respective Bitcoin, Bitcoin is having today because it is not easy for many Cons(criticism, rejection and fake) on BTC.

Just info, before evaluating someone, goto check details and provide feedback to them. The result will be released. My good friend recommended that bitcointalk forum is a good forum so I came here to view useful and share useful info to other users.

I am not standing for any side. I just learning and sharing from bitcointalk forum.

Thanks
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 01:09:20 PM

Its a shitcoin.  Dont waste my time.  Sha256.......  No exchanges... No value..becuase it doesnt provide any value.

When it falls away like all the other me too shit coins shilled by the likes of your kind...yeah the market speaks and it says this is shit...see value...and this pile has none.
Bravehash

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 06:09:45 PM

I've never heard about this coin before it's probably some of those shits new proof of work algorithm projects that ends up getting abandoned in the end, right now the best call you can mine is Ethereum and if you prefer CPU coins then go for Monero, avoid wasting your time on this

haleema

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 09:22:04 PM
Merited by miner29 (4)

Bitcointalk.org. The platform based of those peoples who want to do some thing in life, please don't waste our time. Thanks
real9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 01:16:24 PM

Its a shitcoin.  Dont waste my time.  Sha256.......  No exchanges... No value..becuase it doesnt provide any value.

When it falls away like all the other me too shit coins shilled by the likes of your kind...yeah the market speaks and it says this is shit...see value...and this pile has none.

Hi, they are listing on exchange now. you can find WCN via https://bankcex.com. so coin that I have mined can do trading now. Widecoin group is not kidding.
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 01:37:46 PM

Hi, they are listing on exchange now. you can find WCN via https://bankcex.com. so coin that I have mined can do trading now. Widecoin group is not kidding.

That is barely an exchange.  Litery all their volume is in 4 biggest coins.   Then nothing.   Cant find any trust rating on the exchange which is always a bad sign.   Exchange isnt even listed on most coin sites.  Then there is the order book and activety for this garbage....$0......

real9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 04:07:40 AM

That is barely an exchange.  Litery all their volume is in 4 biggest coins.   Then nothing.   Cant find any trust rating on the exchange which is always a bad sign.   Exchange isnt even listed on most coin sites.  Then there is the order book and activety for this garbage....$0......

They are just launching how to get Billion as BTC right ? Be optimistic.
real9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 08:46:55 AM

WCN: Exchange Market:

Bankcex.com
https://bankcex.com/exchange-advanced.html?symbol=WCN_BTC
https://bankcex.com/exchange-advanced.html?symbol=WCN_USDT
https://bankcex.com/exchange-advanced.html?symbol=WCN_BANK

Bitsails.com
https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-WCN

Scalaris DX:
https://github.com/scalaris-project/scalaris-dx/releases/tag/v1.1.0
real9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 01:37:58 PM

You are motivated,  that is good but here we need more and stronger exchange, volume etc. Ofc monero or eth mining is safer option.

New coin is new big chance. First right catch up for the time being, it is big luck and big value. my point of view, real team/project new or old coin is not an issue. important is trust team, good coin and honest project.

Big exchange is good but listing fee is also high. reliable exchange is the best option for trader. to understand about project development that step by step growth is the best option for supporter and project developer.

They can do their promises without interest on time and community trusted. so this project is real team/coin project. investor should invest with this project.
mak013

Activity: 2366
Merit: 754

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:03:31 PM

New coin mostly dont about any chance. New coin mostly is scam. Of course, there are some coins that can bring you lambo, but usually it brings nothing.
These exchanges... i dont know even one of them. It is just waste of time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
real9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 04:38:21 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2021, 10:16:52 AM by real9999

New coin mostly dont about any chance. New coin mostly is scam. Of course, there are some coins that can bring you lambo, but usually it brings nothing.

Be optimistic, all not coin are scam. SOME old coin are also scam. Make you to be joyful in short time profitable and its price is going vanish day by day. It doest not have exactly roadmap for project development, support team and tech innovation.

You can check those exchange's background before trading, exchange big or small are not importance. but long term and reliable exchange could be able to do trading.

mak013

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 05:11:28 AM

Be optimistic, all not coin are scam. SOME old coin are also designed for legal scam. Make you to be joyful in short time profitable and its price is going vanish day by day. It doest not have exactly roadmap for project development, support team and tech innovation.

You can check those exchange's background before trading, exchange big or small are not importance. but long term and reliable exchange could be able to do trading.
Optimist usually losing their money. I`d prefer to be realist. It could be interesting in 2017, nowadays shitcoins are not popular. NFT or DeFi projects are the main trend of 2021.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 05:53:18 AM

I can't find any good information about this project OP, it did look like a useless project with no real use case, if this is an upcoming project the team have a lot of works to do, for now it's just a shitcoin that solves nothing, if it's not a swap platform, defi finance NFT etc then it's nonsense
real9999 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 07:21:12 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2021, 07:47:17 AM by real9999

Be optimistic, all not coin are scam. SOME old coin are also designed for legal scam. Make you to be joyful in short time profitable and its price is going vanish day by day. It doest not have exactly roadmap for project development, support team and tech innovation.

Optimist usually losing their money. I`d prefer to be realist. It could be interesting in 2017, nowadays shitcoins are not popular. NFT or DeFi projects are the main trend of 2021.

Let me ask you one question. who are the first founder and best first idea innovation of Cryptocurrency? I think you will answer is BITCOIN. it is right. NFT or DeFi projects have added some features to issuing other framework infrastructure. but realistic, Core idea and main architecture are booming from BTC.

If you don't want to hold BTC, sell it to me at a cheap price 100$ per BTC. I will buy all. Users around the globe do support the BTC system and its master idea of the first initiation value creation core.
mak013

View Profile
May 31, 2021, 05:21:10 PM

Let me ask you one question. who are the first founder and best first idea innovation of Cryptocurrency? I think you will answer is BITCOIN. it is right. NFT or DeFi projects have added some features to issuing other framework infrastructure. but realistic, Core idea and main architecture are booming from BTC.

If you don't want to hold BTC, sell it to me at a cheap price 100$ per BTC. I will buy all. Users around the globe do support the BTC system and its master idea of the first initiation value creation core.
Ok, i will answer in your style. If you so believe in this shitcoin - buy it from me for $1000 per one. Will you buy all of them?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
JAT_CHain

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 09:34:01 AM

Its a shitcoin.  Dont waste my time.  Sha2 Smiley Smiley :)56.......  No exchanges... No value..becuase it doesnt provide any value.

real9999 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 10:05:35 AM

Ok, i will answer in your style. If you so believe in this shitcoin - buy it from me for $1000 per one. Will you buy all of them?

Are you an IT or trader guy? ethics IT guy did not say that. your question is not reasonable and non-polite. ethic and proof are the best things for conversation in the forum. what is your proof that you pinpoint to anyone is shit. are you good enough? Big Boss, please take more time to study IT project and IT courses before doing a judgment on someone in the tech industry. I think that you are dreaming of the billionaire in cryptocurrency without any action, build trust and good cooperation?

I am not selfish optimistic on any specific project or any person or encourage anyone to believe in something and my intention is sharing info and discussing on the forum. I open ideas to all members for the best communication with everyone around the globe.
real9999 (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 10:15:14 AM

Its a shitcoin.  Dont waste my time.  Sha2 Smiley Smiley :)56.......  No exchanges... No value..becuase it doesnt provide any value.

I SUPPORT YOUR COMMENT. TRUE COMMENT NOT BIASES. Reasonable, Open and Respect.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: