Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] ⭐️ equalizer ⭐️ ⚡ DeFi Flash Loans Made Easy ⚡ ⭐️  (Read 735 times)
cristalsys

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 12:58:34 PM

Yap, that's possible and heavily used right now by traders and arbitrageurs. This is obvious not a manual task you can do it using a UI. These are tasks that can be done with automated scripts.

is there any video or steps to do that? because many newbie will confused about how your platform works
and how much the minimum/maximum loan that can be made using it?

Any amount, as their explanation said, although I assume this collateral-less will not work side-by-side with trustless system, so I assume KYC or any other trust system is needed. I'd like to try seeing this feature from as many perspective as I can for this very reason

sample video will be a good one to show if this kind of transaction is possible. the very short window for me is hard to execute especially for beginners. if they can show it from their end, then, maybe it is really possible in actual scenario.
but i doubt it would be easy. usually, there will be unforeseen circumstances in actual transactions.

Guidelines on how to do it will be published. It will require some programing skills to do it, but for sure will be worthy Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 01:16:30 PM

Guidelines on how to do it will be published. It will require some programing skills to do it, but for sure will be worthy Smiley

What about my question? About the block, confirmation, and clogging, and about the trustless/collateralless method, I assume KYC is mandatory?
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 09:21:42 PM

great, because it's my first time saw this type of project that you can take a loan but return it in 1 block
cristalsys

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:44:33 AM

What about my question? About the block, confirmation, and clogging, and about the trustless/collateralless method, I assume KYC is mandatory?

That's the definition of the flash loan:
Flash Loans are a unique capability available only on the blockchain protocol and represent an uncollateralized loan option that has to be returned in the same block transaction.
Flash Loans enable you to borrow instantly and easily any amount, with no collateral needed, but only if that amount is returned to the vault within one transaction block.
If this does not happen, the whole transaction is reversed and undo the actions executed until that point. This guarantees the safety of the funds in the vaults.
Use-cases include arbitrage, collateral swapping, rebalance, liquidation, and many more.
No KYC needed
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:02:23 PM

Flash Loans are a unique capability available only on the blockchain protocol and represent an uncollateralized loan option that has to be returned in the same block transaction.
Flash Loans enable you to borrow instantly and easily any amount, with no collateral needed, but only if that amount is returned to the vault within one transaction block.
If this does not happen, the whole transaction is reversed and undo the actions executed until that point. This guarantees the safety of the funds in the vaults.
Use-cases include arbitrage, collateral swapping, rebalance, liquidation, and many more.
No KYC needed

I don't think I grasp the concept quite correctly. If I may confirm, suppose I want to borrow 5 bnb that's available and provided by the vault, at a block number (let's say) 12345, the only possible scenario is either I managed to do an arbitrage within two exchanges I choose and the whole transaction opened and closed within #12345, or nothing happened because the whole transaction went through #12346? There is no case where I have to lose my collateral (perhaps set as default and agreed upon account creation or at some point somewhere) because the chain is clogged and my transaction went to the next block?
cristalsys

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 07:23:35 AM

No KYC needed

I don't think I grasp the concept quite correctly. If I may confirm, suppose I want to borrow 5 bnb that's available and provided by the vault, at a block number (let's say) 12345, the only possible scenario is either I managed to do an arbitrage within two exchanges I choose and the whole transaction opened and closed within #12345, or nothing happened because the whole transaction went through #12346? There is no case where I have to lose my collateral (perhaps set as default and agreed upon account creation or at some point somewhere) because the chain is clogged and my transaction went to the next block?

Let me explain: the transaction is a set of operations: get asset A as a flash loan from the vault, swap asset A to asset B in first DEX, swap Asset B to asset A in the second DEX, pay back the asset A to the flash loan vault. All these 4 operations are embedded in one transaction. If the whole transaction doesn't happen in block X and happens in block X+1, it is still good, you did your arbitrage trade one block later than expected.
There is no case when you can lose your collateral. First, because it's not really our collateral, you borrow from the vault without putting collateral. Second, because if something goes wrong with the operations embedded in the transaction, the whole transaction is dropped, you don win and you don't lose anything. Flash loans are risk-free!

Here you can see an arbitrage flow using flash loan vaults: https://drive.google.com/file/d/112we9ea36B_uEk8yCnpYZMWCxN1KOd6D/view?usp=sharing
Butern Butler

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 08:49:35 AM

I really loved your concept.This comes with new concept of lending and borrowing that is very praise worthy.Best of luck team.

▀█✘██✘██✘█▄     BlockX     ▀█✘██✘██✘█▄
✘✘✘ Digital Assets Settlement & Payment on Blockchain ✘✘✘
✘✘✘blockxnet.com✘✘✘
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 02:28:29 PM

Yap, that's possible and heavily used right now by traders and arbitrageurs. This is obvious not a manual task you can do it using a UI. These are tasks that can be done with automated scripts.

is there any video or steps to do that? because many newbie will confused about how your platform works

Are these automated scripts available to anyone or is that something one has to write for themselves?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
cristalsys

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 02:47:55 PM

Are these automated scripts available to anyone or is that something one has to write for themselves?

examples will be given, customization will depend on any of us to identify opportunities and to execute the arbitrage
I am sure aggregators will integrate this service in their products, for some sort of automation
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 03:54:13 PM

examples will be given, customization will depend on any of us to identify opportunities and to execute the arbitrage
I am sure aggregators will integrate this service in their products, for some sort of automation

I understood the concept, thank you for explaining it nicely. Coincidentally, this post I quoted is related to what I wanted to know next. Will you providing such script? Or  if you have no plan for it, will you consider doing it? I just thought it'll be convenient if all the things needed is provided by one platform
Bushadamfus

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 07:23:54 PM

I was reading your whitepaper to know more about equalizer.I think for the first time equalizer comes with new concept of flash loans in the market that is very praise worthy.How can I avail this service?

|   |    | |     Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings     | |    |  |
UmaChit.Fund      ★     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ★
Caulddell

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 10:19:31 PM

Do you have bounty or airdrop?I would love to join.
Trup Tin CRP

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 07:21:18 PM

I want to know also.Isit KYC mandatory?
ADAM Alams

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 02:03:04 AM

Do you charge processing fees for flash loans ?
cristalsys

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 12:03:50 PM

yes, very small fees for each flash loan, that will go in big part to the liquidity providers of the specific asset
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:12:02 PM

yes, very small fees for each flash loan, that will go in big part to the liquidity providers of the specific asset

Does that mean the income for liquidity provider are generated only from the loan fee? Is there no interest for each loan that the borrower has to pay?
cristalsys

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 03:48:52 PM

Does that mean the income for liquidity provider are generated only from the loan fee? Is there no interest for each loan that the borrower has to pay?

There is no interest for the flash loan that the borrower has to pay
The income for Liquidity Provider is coming from loan fees plus yield farming (receiving EQZ governance tokens, the longer he farms the higher the APY)
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 08:20:56 PM

The income for Liquidity Provider is coming from loan fees plus yield farming (receiving EQZ governance tokens, the longer he farms the higher the APY)

Wouldn't that rather counterproductive? For the investors side, wouldn't it be more profitable and attractive for them to put their money on AAVE to gain interest from lending, or doing yield farming on other platform with higher APY?
Mafdet

Activity: 82
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 02:50:47 AM

That's great .Do We people need to have done KYC to take flash loans?
Bushadamfus

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:16:00 PM

When you are gonna publish your platform?

|   |    | |     Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings     | |    |  |
UmaChit.Fund      ★     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ★
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: