Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Website to analyze signal channels  (Read 91 times)
whatever61 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2021, 08:57:46 PM

Hi all,

I am thinking to build a website where users would be able to analyze signals of some crypto gurus. There are lots of channels where users can get signals, but I never found a summary that checked which of them actually works..

Users will be able to provide:
- Coin pair: NAV/BTC - Signal time: 20/03/2021 15:55
Result will be:
- Price at signal: 0.000045
- Price now: 0.0000055
- Diff: 20%
- All time high (what you could have potentionaly earned): 0.000090
- All time high / Price at signal: 50%
User defined columns:
- Price x minutes after the signal - user can choose the amount of minutes. For example, I would like to know the effect of the signal in the next 5 minutes
- Price x days after the signal

It will be in a form of a grid and users will be able to provide multiple signals. This way test a specific signal channel and see how many of the signals were correct and etc.
Users will be able to easily copy-paste into excel from the grid for further analysis Or copy from excel into the grid.

At the same time I am going to test myself all the most popular signal channels and keep an up-to-date list with analysis and ratings of the channels.
All this will be done via Binance API.

I am aware that users could potentially do that in Cryptosheets after setting it up correctly (which is not easy enough for most users), but i would like to build a web version and Cryptosheets has a limit of 1000 calls per month, so it won't work for something public.

I have two questions:

1. Does anyone know of something already existing that does something similar?
2. A question for users that follow these kind of channels: How do you check the signals currently? how do you know to which channel you should listen to?
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 10:46:36 AM

I don't recall any service like that. It sounds good, assuming the market still have an interest on free trading calls. I doubt you can find out their private/paid calls since you'll have to spend a lot of money doing that.

Most traders that I know of follows Telegram channel regularly to check signals, some of them also use Discord. I personally only follow The Dude and Coin Bureau, not because they give trading calls, but because they shared lots of good info for free.
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 11:01:23 AM

There is none, don't waste your precious time looking for such website and if care isn't taken you will end up getting scammed or deceived, learn trading from scratch you can go on youtube and search for mango research, they are very good at trading and they have courses that are 100% genuine too

sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 11:18:31 AM

1. Never seen any of that in existence so if you're going to build it, you're probably the first one to do it.

2. I have never followed one and it's also the same question that have built in my mind for which signals you're going to analyze with your website. The legitimacy of your website will be questioned if you're just picking random signals although as a matter of fact that determining one that's real and legit is difficult to verify.

whatever61 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 05:27:33 PM

1. Never seen any of that in existence so if you're going to build it, you're probably the first one to do it.

2. I have never followed one and it's also the same question that have built in my mind for which signals you're going to analyze with your website. The legitimacy of your website will be questioned if you're just picking random signals although as a matter of fact that determining one that's real and legit is difficult to verify.

2. What do you mean random? Just take all the signals of a certain channel and make an analysis of the results..
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 06:06:52 PM

2. What do you mean random? Just take all the signals of a certain channel and make an analysis of the results..
My bad, I've thought that you'll be extracting most of the signals that you'll know which means that it will be including those random channels that gives signals too.

But if that's only one channel and you're going to take all of its signal then you have a reference that you're only relying to very one source.

whatever61 (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 06:36:17 PM

I don't recall any service like that. It sounds good, assuming the market still have an interest on free trading calls. I doubt you can find out their private/paid calls since you'll have to spend a lot of money doing that.

Most traders that I know of follows Telegram channel regularly to check signals, some of them also use Discord. I personally only follow The Dude and Coin Bureau, not because they give trading calls, but because they shared lots of good info for free.

The market is full of that and there are hundreds of thousands of followers. Demand is not the issue.
My interest was if there is somethinig already existing or people are just guessing whom to follow or doing their own check ups (it's just not that easy to check all the past signals on your own)
whatever61 (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 08:34:05 AM

The market is full of that and there are hundreds of thousands of followers. Demand is not the issue.
My interest was if there is somethinig already existing or people are just guessing whom to follow or doing their own check ups (it's just not that easy to check all the past signals on your own)

Hm.. not one channel. Gonna review many channels.
And the point of the OP was about the tool to let users test signals.

Maybe please re-read the OP Smiley
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 01:35:55 PM

There are no significant signals channels that can really make you updated in the situation of the market . Even you join in any paid channel still not accurate in my opinion wherein there's a possibility it will lead you into a situation that didn't suit to your style when it comes trading..  Why not following those popular traders in social media ? What i mean follow what they're doing maybe a good idea since they're really a professional when it comes to this thing.. Dont rely on such signal channels it's not trustworthy..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: