Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New IXcoin thread - Real Bitcoin. 1st btc clone *HAL*? Best bitcoin!!  (Read 872 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 06:22:57 PM

IXC

Well said sir.  Well said.  Lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 05:30:08 PM

Crypto is property.If you simply "confiscate" or in other words steal someones property then you are guilty of theft,embezzelment,deception,misrepresentation, and fraud by wire so kindly elaborate under what circumstances you would attempt to "confiscate" a persons property.

Are you suggesting that some poor fool who was foolish enough to buy a large bag of this altcoin many years ago who cannot account for the money or which jam jar or piggy bank  he or she attained the funds to buy this altcoin will then have their property stolen by this altcoins developers?

Many people bought this altcoin years ago and probably cannot remember where they were yesterday let alone how they found the lunch money to buy this shitcoin so how will you be explaining that their property is to be stolen by the developers simply because they forgot where they got the funds from?You are directing this coin at the poor and destitute yet it is these very people who would be affected because it is these very people who do not keep records never mind afford accountants,tax advisors,compliance officers.

I smell hypocrisy and deception here so prove otherwise.

The issue probably wouldn't have any impact on old wallets with large balances even if they had a few hundred thousand IXC because the price was so low in the past such amounts were easily accumulated by people who saw its potential with only a few hundred or thousands of dollars but if IXC suddenly went to the moon and peope were able to buy hundreds of thousands of coins at big prices that would certainly mean there could be KYC needed in the exchange or whatever but it would have been ridiculous to suggets fraudsters or money launderers would have even bothered with IXC in the past because it wouldn't have been any use for their shennagins so this in effect makes old wallets/addresses with large bags beyond any risk of being frozen or whatever because they are without any suspicion of shennagins due to the low price they were accumulatred at and if held for a long time without moving the funds about regularly making large trades or whatever.

The KYC or AML would really be directed at big bags bought at big prices but this is not the reality right now but I thing old wallets even if people have no records would have no issues because of the smal amount of money they bought at but they would be liable for capital gains tax or whatever if they decided to cash out of course.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2021, 07:40:07 PM

Crypto is property.If you simply "confiscate" or in other words steal someones property then you are guilty of theft,embezzelment,deception,misrepresentation, and fraud by wire so kindly elaborate under what circumstances you would attempt to "confiscate" a persons property.

Are you suggesting that some poor fool who was foolish enough to buy a large bag of this altcoin many years ago who cannot account for the money or which jam jar or piggy bank  he or she attained the funds to buy this altcoin will then have their property stolen by this altcoins developers?

Many people bought this altcoin years ago and probably cannot remember where they were yesterday let alone how they found the lunch money to buy this shitcoin so how will you be explaining that their property is to be stolen by the developers simply because they forgot where they got the funds from?You are directing this coin at the poor and destitute yet it is these very people who would be affected because it is these very people who do not keep records never mind afford accountants,tax advisors,compliance officers.

I smell hypocrisy and deception here so prove otherwise.

The issue probably wouldn't have any impact on old wallets with large balances even if they had a few hundred thousand IXC because the price was so low in the past such amounts were easily accumulated by people who saw its potential with only a few hundred or thousands of dollars but if IXC suddenly went to the moon and peope were able to buy hundreds of thousands of coins at big prices that would certainly mean there could be KYC needed in the exchange or whatever but it would have been ridiculous to suggets fraudsters or money launderers would have even bothered with IXC in the past because it wouldn't have been any use for their shennagins so this in effect makes old wallets/addresses with large bags beyond any risk of being frozen or whatever because they are without any suspicion of shennagins due to the low price they were accumulatred at and if held for a long time without moving the funds about regularly making large trades or whatever.

The KYC or AML would really be directed at big bags bought at big prices but this is not the reality right now but I thing old wallets even if people have no records would have no issues because of the smal amount of money they bought at but they would be liable for capital gains tax or whatever if they decided to cash out of course.

Correct.  I bought 600,0000 ixc in 2013 with ~$8500.  Nobody cares about that level of money.  Sadly I kept them all on cryptsy so I lost it all.  Nobody is gonna launder money where the daily volume is $30.  Lol

I’m not a commie or gestapo type but I was burn and live in the east block and if you how many millions and at the top probably billion they launderer you’d be.  Nobody gets. Cause it’s one big happy mob.  I’d need billet proof windows.  Lol

Eddyc

Activity: 1019
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 02:45:24 AM

It's the pure truth mentioned in the initial Description. I have been writing for Ixc for over 2 years and have known her since the beginning, in a way, it's well deserved to exceed $1000. I'm not advertising but stating the facts.

IXC has a decade of history, remember that...

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
dudeminer@

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 02:28:19 AM

Why the run up in price? I have been holding for  years and have not seen this for some time. Its true the small supply and merged reliable network does have value.
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 04:23:31 AM

Hmmm interesting project ..  I will be digging IXcoin .. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 08:08:32 AM

Why the run up in price? I have been holding for  years and have not seen this for some time. Its true the small supply and merged reliable network does have value.

Because the fine for IX has come. 

You new here?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 08:09:27 AM

Hmmm interesting project ..  I will be digging IXcoin .. 

Dig quickly my friend, time is quickly running out. 

GranRethory

Activity: 85
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 09:10:37 AM

Apparently the total supply is already mined and spinning ... who owns all those tokens? hard to get into that if so

1BurnBitUSE4ja4VD5Y34hajpxiHXAVJC8
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 09:37:13 AM

There are many wallets that have not been moved for years. If there were any faucets to help promote IXC it would be interesting.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 09:59:03 AM

There are many wallets that have not been moved for years. If there were any faucets to help promote IXC it would be interesting.

We have had generous faucets and it didn’t help any. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 10:03:38 AM

Apparently the total supply is already mined and spinning ... who owns all those tokens? hard to get into that if so

No way to know circulating or Total supply.  Lots have been lost and stolen.  Either way compare doge with ixc, 130,000,000 supply vs probably 12-15 million.   Ixc can moon faster than any coin you’ve seen so far.  We just need demand, awareness, marketing...

mrfckumn

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:56:52 PM

FreiExchange

volume $2,459

Grin Grin Grin

is it some one-man show coin?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 05:23:01 PM

FreiExchange

volume $2,459

Grin Grin Grin

Right now I’m spreading the word to the Romanian community in my Facebook and other platforms.  If one of coins blows up yeah, it’s gonna be a one man show.  I market buy with rage snd fury until my funds run out.  I’ll put ix at $5 trillion if I can.  Why? 

Because I can.  And that’s where it belongs, number 1. 

LordPikku

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 02:40:14 AM
Last edit: May 05, 2021, 04:03:02 AM by LordPikku

Are you intending to make this the main IXC thread?  The link on the IXC page on Coinmarketcap still points to the original thread https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixcoin/ .

IXC keeps jumping to match Doge's price, I guess there are some people who think that it's ridiculous that an IXC should be worth less than a Doge.
dudeminer@

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:22:50 AM

yes, I noticed it does match doge too- perhaps musk is buying
kickback

Activity: 240
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:31:03 PM

FreiExchange

volume $2,459

Grin Grin Grin

Volume was almost twice that today
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 09:34:18 PM

FreiExchange

volume $2,459

Grin Grin Grin

Volume was almost twice that today

It will stop at $1 and start dropping.  Shakeout. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 09:42:28 PM

Are you intending to make this the main IXC thread?  The link on the IXC page on Coinmarketcap still points to the original thread https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixcoin/ .

IXC keeps jumping to match Doge's price, I guess there are some people who think that it's ridiculous that an IXC should be worth less than a Doge.

Absolutely.   That hired dev has been gone over 2 years after he said he’ll return in two weeks.  He’s welcome here - everyone is but this is the original thread and tryst me, when things take off an a tire team over won’t outdo this thread.  Money has anyways been second to being number 1. 

I’ll show you what promotions from real Devis without bosses can do, unlike hourly employees like Ver. 

I’ll crush that coin into oblivion and any coins without real purpose.

And I’m done playing games with Craig and BSV.  I know his real use-case and ixc is completely unique. 

Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 12:02:29 AM

This is the worst thread in existence.

How can I invest?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: