Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New IXcoin thread - Real Bitcoin. 1st btc clone *HAL*? Best bitcoin!!  (Read 868 times)
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:50:54 PM

Can we get IXC on more exchanges?

Huge potential if we could.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 04:05:03 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2021, 12:30:15 PM by Vlad2Vlad

Can we get IXC on more exchanges?

Huge potential if we could.

Tired of begging and their absurd fees.  It’s not the nature of open source.  

They’ll come begging and pay a fee to list us or end up in court.  

For now freiexchange dot com is good.  No, it’s el perfect for my lead dev plans.  

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 12:28:50 PM

Moon soon.  I’m hiding Wonder Woman. She knows.

madawg

Activity: 79
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 01:11:08 PM

Moon soon.  I’m hiding Wonder Woman. She knows.

Ten years shilling ixcoin without fail means you are persistent I'll give you that but no coin is going anywhere without a large community,large funding,large well established exchange with liquidity,active development on github and large social media presence.

You are living in false hope because nobody in this so called industry cares about anything except the bottom line.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 03:29:17 PM

Moon soon.  I’m hiding Wonder Woman. She knows.

Ten years shilling ixcoin without fail means you are persistent I'll give you that but no coin is going anywhere without a large community,large funding,large well established exchange with liquidity,active development on github and large social media presence.

You are living in false hope because nobody in this so called industry cares about anything except the bottom line.

One word:  Longshank

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 09:37:44 PM

We have had generous faucets and it didn’t help any. 

In fact, a faucet only serves to spread the word, or at least it should be. IXC has valued it recently without any marketing or help and this is incredible. Are you the IXC dev? Will there be a new wallet? IXC will patiently receive the support and adoption it deserves. This coin cannot be underestimated.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 10:09:05 PM

We have had generous faucets and it didn’t help any. 

In fact, a faucet only serves to spread the word, or at least it should be. IXC has valued it recently without any marketing or help and this is incredible. Are you the IXC dev? Will there be a new wallet? IXC will patiently receive the support and adoption it deserves. This coin cannot be underestimated.

5 star Lead Dev, Chairnan, CEO, Chief Creative Marketer.

Faucets failed.  I paid a high profile marketer, Jeffery Peterson, 370,000 of my own ixc. That was a very large sacrifice of my holdings but felt it was my job.  He bailed on us but I hope if ixc price goes up he’ll return go do the job he promised.  And that’s the best marketing crypto has ever seen.  I’ve talked to ray dilliger too but can’t get him until BTC completes its Self destruction.  That’s a big if so until then we do the best we can with what we got.

BELIEVE!!!  I can see it as clear as day -  which is a are thing. 

markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 02:40:41 PM

IXC can be traded on the Stellar platform against Stellar Lumens (XLM) or DeVCoins (DVC) or really actually against any other asset that is on the Stellar platform.

For IXC on the Stellar platform see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/ixc/ ( Explorer: https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5 )

For DVC on the Stellar platform see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/dvc/ (Explorer: https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/DVC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5 )

Someone asked why IXC has been climbing in value lately...

Part of it initially was probably the simple fact that in the Galactic Milieu IXC is, like many other currencies in the Milieu, a treasury-based currency.

That means the Ixians have a "treasury" of other currencies and assets so that the Milieu can add up the total value of that "treasury" and divide the total by the number of IXCoins that have been minted, to calculate a "value per IXCoin".

A look at the Latest Rates include-file http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/latestrates.inc (which by default is denominated in DeVCoins but is formatted for use in scripts to make it simple to re-compute all the values in terms of any of the assets shown or, in fact, in terms of any arbitrary value) is right now showing me IXCrate=557.34637854 meaning that based on the value of IXC's treasury and the number of IXCoins minted, and the value of DVC's treasury and the number of DVC minted, one IXCoin is worth 557.34637854 DeVCoins.

Obviously until someone implements a treasury for, for example, BiTCoin or LiTeCoin or Stellar Lumens or American Dollars or whatever other thing you'd like to compare to, we cannot compute values for those not-treasury-based items, so the figures shown for them are necessarily just current prices on exchanges, probably according to some site along the lines of CoinMarketCap, at the time the include-file was generated.

I see in that same interation of the Latest Rates include-file BTCrate=116691274.10194629 meaning that at the time the file was calculated one BiTCoin was supposedly worth 116691274.10194629 DeVCoins although of course that would tend to change moment to moment at the whims of spot markets such as "exchanges" since it is not based on a "treasury".

It is probably useful to bear in mind that "treasuries" are accompanied by one or more "slush funds" also, if only because we do not count a coin into its own treasury's value. Even if the IXCoin treasury contained any IXCoins, their value for the purpose of computing the total value of the treasury would be counted as zero. Thus the "slush fund", a separate account in which the Ixians can store any IXCoins they happen to own, along with any other "operating capital", "petty cash", assets that are deprecated for "treasury" use such as anything the treasury total value calculation does not take into account (things that are not considered to be "reserve currencies" or "reserve assets" for example) and so on and so on.

Just like my policy of only issuing tokens representing half of the coins I actually have, we are also working toward only having half of a nation, Corp etc's wealth go in its treasury; the goal is to build up the "slush funds" to total at least as much value as the "treasury", so that a nation, Corp or whatever that issues a treasury-based currency can buy back every coin it ever minted using just its slush funds, not touching its treasury to do so. That way when/if they ever do manage to buy back all the coins minted those coins will still have the same treasury-based value they had before they bought them all back.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 03:14:17 PM

IXC can be traded on the Stellar platform against Stellar Lumens (XLM) or DeVCoins (DVC) or really actually against any other asset that is on the Stellar platform.

For IXC on the Stellar platform see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/ixc/ ( Explorer: https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/IXC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5 )

For DVC on the Stellar platform see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/stellar/dvc/ (Explorer: https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/DVC-GBHAQ252S4Z4AQOM4BWIRC3UHAOJIKCZQBUJGD336YH2O7W2NKRXMHA5 )

Someone asked why IXC has been climbing in value lately...

Part of it initially was probably the simple fact that in the Galactic Milieu IXC is, like many other currencies in the Milieu, a treasury-based currency.

That means the Ixians have a "treasury" of other currencies and assets so that the Milieu can add up the total value of that "treasury" and divide the total by the number of IXCoins that have been minted, to calculate a "value per IXCoin".

A look at the Latest Rates include-file http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/latestrates.inc (which by default is denominated in DeVCoins but is formatted for use in scripts to make it simple to re-compute all the values in terms of any of the assets shown or, in fact, in terms of any arbitrary value) is right now showing me IXCrate=557.34637854 meaning that based on the value of IXC's treasury and the number of IXCoins minted, and the value of DVC's treasury and the number of DVC minted, one IXCoin is worth 557.34637854 DeVCoins.

Obviously until someone implements a treasury for, for example, BiTCoin or LiTeCoin or Stellar Lumens or American Dollars or whatever other thing you'd like to compare to, we cannot compute values for those not-treasury-based items, so the figures shown for them are necessarily just current prices on exchanges, probably according to some site along the lines of CoinMarketCap, at the time the include-file was generated.

I see in that same interation of the Latest Rates include-file BTCrate=116691274.10194629 meaning that at the time the file was calculated one BiTCoin was supposedly worth 116691274.10194629 DeVCoins although of course that would tend to change moment to moment at the whims of spot markets such as "exchanges" since it is not based on a "treasury".

It is probably useful to bear in mind that "treasuries" are accompanied by one or more "slush funds" also, if only because we do not count a coin into its own treasury's value. Even if the IXCoin treasury contained any IXCoins, their value for the purpose of computing the total value of the treasury would be counted as zero. Thus the "slush fund", a separate account in which the Ixians can store any IXCoins they happen to own, along with any other "operating capital", "petty cash", assets that are deprecated for "treasury" use such as anything the treasury total value calculation does not take into account (things that are not considered to be "reserve currencies" or "reserve assets" for example) and so on and so on.

Just like my policy of only issuing tokens representing half of the coins I actually have, we are also working toward only having half of a nation, Corp etc's wealth go in its treasury; the goal is to build up the "slush funds" to total at least as much value as the "treasury", so that a nation, Corp or whatever that issues a treasury-based currency can buy back every coin it ever minted using just its slush funds, not touching its treasury to do so. That way when/if they ever do manage to buy back all the coins minted those coins will still have the same treasury-based value they had before they bought them all back.

-MarkM-

Sorry, what I see is wall street using an illiquid underlying asset to make billions every 3rd Friday and guys like Elon musk pumping coins coincidentally about 2 weeks before that deadline.  

Ergo, btc hitting minimum in just 2 weeks.  Called it 4 months straight.  

Pure coincidence.

I wonder who they’re gonna use next month, Elon was the best choice but 3 times looks fishy.  

Unlesssssss, he comes out and doubles down another $1.5 billion.  That would fly.   He can’t lose with the futures options.  He’s should have made minimum double back already.  Plus Wall Street owes him some serious favors now.  😆

Uhhm, he pumped again on SNL last night so expect a second wind starting tomorrow.  

Pure coincidences.  Smiley

realdantreccia

Activity: 666
Merit: 516

Fuck BlackRock

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2021, 07:14:41 AM
Merited by Vlad2Vlad (7)

I'm putting this in my foyer someday. As a tribute lol

From the many one, from one, the source
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2021, 10:30:48 AM

You crack me up.  My fat ego says Thanks.   Cheesy

madawg

Activity: 79
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 09:37:46 AM

How sustainable with regards the environment is this coin? Will there ever be a carbon fee on each transaction or % paid to sustainable development project funds?

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 11:52:02 AM

You crack me up.  My fat ego says Thanks.   Cheesy

Bahahahahahahaaaaaaa.   

If I had Twitter I’d send him the white paper with ze answer. 

Twitter makes as angry as the news, Reddit, liberals, the indoctrination of small children that gay is normal when the average life expectancy of the homo is 30 years less than the average, and there is now an anal cancer epidemic but I don’t know why since college and the news taught me is was normal, etc. 

When evolution - When 1st gay but baby?  When find ze gay DNA, it’s been decades?  Science, I am poor in faith as of late so I need science. 

Kkk, I’ll open a new Twitter account and blast Elon, who i really like, very often.  Until I’m blocked.  It’s what I do. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 12:48:00 PM

Opened new Twitter account and I’m suspended before I make a single post.  Communists.  I’ll pass.  Musk will have to pay a few grand more per coin. 

- just an average everyday guy

mrfckumn

Activity: 31
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2021, 11:12:07 AM

any airdrop, you big Boss, for me..?
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2021, 07:24:19 PM

any airdrop, you big Boss, for me..?

Anything for the good Dr. -  an entire block reward is 1 ixc.  You can have an entire blockity bliz block.   Kiss

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2021, 10:22:00 PM

What the heck for the people who are always says in someones's project that the project is the real Bitcoin, it's brings me pain in my ass, how could they say this? There is no other and Real BTC rather than Bitcoin, and there is no copy cat can claim that claim. Bitcoin is bitcoin.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2021, 08:36:59 AM

What the heck for the people who are always says in someones's project that the project is the real Bitcoin, it's brings me pain in my ass, how could they say this? There is no other and Real BTC rather than Bitcoin, and there is no copy cat can claim that claim. Bitcoin is bitcoin.

Bitcoin btc is a burned out dog turd.  It’s being used to draw everyone from the real legit coins - creating a vacuum so people dump the coins of the future.  While Wall Street makes billions monthly off options to accumulate the real coins and soon to pump every coin so you won’t know which coins they’re actually interested in.  Your big chance to get rich if you sell on time cause it will all crash into a heap of ashes, out of which will rise the PhoenIX.  BTC at best will be a popcorn niche coin. 

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 12:07:19 PM

Besides this being my thread, the riddle thread is about Ixcoin and this anything there, especially regarding an individual of poor character who I worked with should be shared it.  It is my fiduciary duty as dev and owner of both threads. 

Hornetsnest, your calls for freedom have been heard.  And the Vlad is back in full effect.  So Microguy is off limits.

Fine, I’ll let that go since the coins are gone.  But now I got a new bag of memes my kid made since I was lied to played by and am owed 1 btc by Craig Wright.  Hurts to do this but the loyalty doesn’t seem to go both ways so then....shall we start the CSW show!  The man with 1 million btc, who chose me as his personal voice and as part of just a 4 person team but then refuses to pay me the 1 btc he owes me?   Yes, justice has to be done and meme justice is true justice.  We’ll start softly and rage from there.  All factual, I wouldn’t lie for 100 btc let alone 1.  I despise men with no honor and no character. 

From my kid, since that btc was in part gonna was gonna help him a lot.  His first try, he’s a natural.  Lol

1 Bitcoin.  Why are they so afraid of me having money?  Cause that’s the problem here.  Craig is actually kind, he’d give me 5 btc just for my kids but his puppet masters won’t let him.  I’ll meme them to death - no pun intended, soon.  Sorry Craig, I know it’s not up to you.  But it’s your word, your debt. 

Stay tuned, can’t post twice, might get banned for farting.   Lol

Vlad

publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 05:49:36 PM

Come check out Twetch.com

It is twitter running on the blockchain.  All post are store on chain.

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: