Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: simple technique of selling high and buying low.  (Read 663 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 10:23:14 AM

Strategies on trading are easy to be stated but hard to put into action for we are working in a highly volatile market on which time is also an incredible foe to be stated since within a time frame many things can happen. It is up to you on how you will strategize your trading. Just be sure to be familiar on the market you wanted to get into before doing engagement to somehow manage the risk associated with it.
But I have seen people making some serious amount of money from crypto trading and the best part is that they know what they were doing so it's not a stroke of luck. It is hard because of the frequently moving market but if you just follow the news and make your trades based on that, it might work.

Some traders started shorting BTC once they see the tweet and they made good profits. Elon Musk has the ability to swing the market alone so you should keep an eye on his twitter because sometimes he will pump dogecoin sometimes he will try and dump bitcoins. We cannot do much but at least we can place our moves based on those tweets and benefit ourselves.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:13:57 PM

classic techniques such as buying low selling high are often done by many people here, because the main goal is to get a profit that way. There are no specific skills to do this other than having the patience to be able to target the sales pitch

For those who are impatient, of course they will have difficulty getting profits even though this method is the simplest and most common way for traders
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 05:29:22 PM

As the word says "buy low and sell high" sounds too easy but the reality of it is that it is very hard to be executed for the fact that knowing when to buy and sell is a challenge already that even long time traders are still having a hard time to put into proper timing.
Yes mostly it is not possible to predict the price of coins but at certain points, you can. Recently Elon Musk made a tweet announcing that Tesla has suspended vehicle purchase through Bitcoins and one would easily guess that the price of bitcoins will come down by some margin and it did, so you can use those timings and trade.

For those who are impatient, of course they will have difficulty getting profits even though this method is the simplest and most common way for traders
Yeah, most traders are impatient for right opportunity. When you are in hurry to grab anything then you may grab losses as well. If you are too conscious on choosing right entry points then probabaly you will minimize number of losing trades which is the key for persisting longer in crypto trading.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 08:43:38 PM

Buy, Hold, and Sell.
I don't see an ending story for this. It is a common practice since before and this actually working. Have we thought about changing it? I say NO. It was fine for me and I keep doing this over and over again even if somebody will tell me that this is obsolete coz it wasn't.

You nailed it bro,
I usually tell people that long term investments is the best option as a good crypto trader, the fact is that, in trading you keep loosing because when it rises, a trader is recovering from his lost last trades, while an investors buys every dips and at the same time accumulating total number of coin holding. In conclusion, the simple technique of buying low and selling high works if you turn yourself as a coin holder. Make sure you buy at every dips and never sell at lost no matter what.
That's the technique bro.
cute nmp

Activity: 1680
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:38:31 PM

I look for some of the top falling coins to buy ,hold for some time till prices are up then sell that way i was able to make profits although it needs skills and strategies combined with fundamentals to do so . Crytocurrency market is very volatile so one need to be smart to make gains.

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:53:50 PM

Buy, Hold, and Sell.
I don't see an ending story for this. It is a common practice since before and this actually working. Have we thought about changing it? I say NO. It was fine for me and I keep doing this over and over again even if somebody will tell me that this is obsolete coz it wasn't.

You nailed it bro,
I usually tell people that long term investments is the best option as a good crypto trader, the fact is that, in trading you keep loosing because when it rises, a trader is recovering from his lost last trades, while an investors buys every dips and at the same time accumulating total number of coin holding. In conclusion, the simple technique of buying low and selling high works if you turn yourself as a coin holder. Make sure you buy at every dips and never sell at lost no matter what.
That's the technique bro.
Well, all of you have a point there.
Since we don't know the perfect time of selling our asset, we prefer to wait and hope that every time there will be always a new ATH and then sell, --next will reinvest after the price will dump, that is the cycle of long term trader. Most of us said it is very easy to buy low and sell high but actually, it is not. Because the crypto price is unpredictable and those who are patiently waiting will always be rewarded compared to those people who will keep panic and sell. But for me, I rather invest and hold it for the long term and never sell for at least another 4 - 10 years, --instead, make it a regular basis of saving your money through investing bitcoin weekly or monthly right after your salary will come.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 11:40:38 PM

'Buying low and selling high method' only applies well when you know the best time to buy & sell. So, in this matter, you also need to mater how to predict the possible next price of crypto coins. Get sufficient knowledge about how to analyzing the chart, is something very helpful for both traders and investors. If you can master it, you can use the "buy low & sell high" effectively.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 04:42:05 AM

profit taking will involve a trader to buy low and sell high. it sounds simple but it isnt. if not properly mastered you might miss a time to sell and a time to buy back and intervals to do this buying and selling. share your skills and techniques that can be used to achieve this.
The title is Misleading , I thought you are sharing the technique as mentioning being SIMPLE but it is the other way around..

I believe that there is really no Easy way when talking about profiteering , and if this is what you wanted then Go to Gambling because that's the easy way,, to Earn and to Lose.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 05:33:25 AM

If you are referring to the signal viewing technique for a particular group, I think you should learn that first. Many people have tried this method, but most of them are quite afraid and don't know when to sell and buy it, instead of getting a profit, they don't even get anything. make sure you have a strong foundation before doing any trading technique

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 07:48:45 AM

'Buying low and selling high method' only applies well when you know the best time to buy & sell. So, in this matter, you also need to mater how to predict the possible next price of crypto coins. Get sufficient knowledge about how to analyzing the chart, is something very helpful for both traders and investors. If you can master it, you can use the "buy low & sell high" effectively.
You just need to watch the market 24/7 or have a bot do the work for you. I agree that buying low and srlling is good but I disagree with what you are saying regarding that, you can just look for the prices from time to time and not predict it, a lot of people will always share about the new ATH of prices whenever it happens so just take your time and don't worry about it too much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: