FaithCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2021, 11:40:30 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2021, 12:42:52 PM by FaithCoin

deleted
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 07:54:44 AM

Where is the old project? I'd like to know about your previous... version, but everything looks brand new here, even your tg and twitter literally has no trace of your old project. If this project shared the same characteristics and other elements as the previous ones, wouldn't it be asier to just continue the old thread and channel?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 02:19:39 PM

Where is the old project? I'd like to know about your previous... version, but everything looks brand new here, even your tg and twitter literally has no trace of your old project. If this project shared the same characteristics and other elements as the previous ones, wouldn't it be asier to just continue the old thread and channel?
I tried to create a new thread since everytime i update the old thread, it does not reach page 1, that is why I created another thread, unfortunately its the same problem.

The forum uses an exotic algorithm to determine the list of threads (yes, by exotic I mean strange), but is it that important for you to be on the first page that you.practically stsrted a clean sheet? If you raises enough voices through other media, interested individuals will look for your thread regardless of the page it's located at. I personally rarely browse into new threads, I followed projects that I commented through "new replies to your posts" button.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: