Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] ॐ AKASHA ॐ an Ethereum Clone for Religious Purposes  (Read 861 times)
Tokenista (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 14

Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 10:43:31 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2021, 11:19:46 PM by Tokenista

Everyone take a look at the "Building Christian Communities: Strategies for Renewing the Church", book by Clark. That book is fundamental to Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barret's Religious group "The People of Praise".

I was the original person who planned a Cryptocurrency Town, before Budweiser stole my idea and did Whatever, USA, which would have been fine, but they made their joke commercial Mayor kind of look like me, and wear the same color shoes as me, and he was starting a Town. I was pretty well known in the early Bitcoin world, and had some issues with Bitcoin foundation. I never wanted to be Mayor of anything, I was just talking about starting a Town, not with me in charge, I was just like the Community Developer, like the people who build Neighborhoods. Planning where, and everyone would have Solar Mining, with lots of Earthships to get newcomers by while everyone builds larger structures.

Now Akon is doing Towns, but we will be doing something similar, but ours is starting as the Punic Wax Network, and we are pointing to the People of Praise as exemplary of the basic type of NGO we are building. But Hindu.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 11:32:09 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2021, 11:48:29 PM by Tokenista

I saw and read as far as I could. I won't lie,  I don't understand any of this and that's why I stopped reading before my brain froze. I just want to understand how will it attract people to the point that they like this project? you spoke about spells, can you explain better what you meant by spells? are you talking about any ritual that make in this religion?

[...]

again I didn't understand anything. but I will ask the question in a simple way:

What do you want to create in a very summarized way?

We are a Religious Organization, a 501(c)(3) in Texas, we have an IRS Ruling Letter explaining how we are exempt under IEC 508, and that by Declaring our existence and filing with the IRS at all, now we are 501(c)(3) as of when we got our FEIN.

So,
Our Currency is not here to compete with Bitcoin, or DOGE, or ETH, etc, we see them as a different industry. We are creating a Blockchain, as part of an existing organization, with other things going on.

We are separate from these Organizations built around Currencies, started by Linux Devs, we are an Organization that already exists. In IRS record, in DEA record, FBI record, etc. We have an existing entity, that is now launching a Blockchain. And I have written now for 10 years on Economics, Religion, Philosophy of Blockchain from Emergence to MIT to needing Corporations to now take the place of Developers to an extent as all this great Technology is now Cloned and used for... existing entities.

What's the summary of your first post? Between the horde of links, the title that said it is a religious project, soap and lye, and all of that mixed together in a pool of uncountable words, I lost your main idea (or rather, lost my motivation to learn what you tried to say). So, a TL;DR would be nice.

Basically,
We are going to be teaching people how to build on our chain, and clone it, hence all the links

We are trading Soap, Oils, Spells, etc, for Crypto, so there is a market for these coins even with no Exchange, but we intend to eventually launch an exchange and teach others

And we are suing Facebook and the State of Texas, so we will be rolling that up together into the launch and build on everything at once, launching off of each other, instead of a ground floor launch.

The Currency is secondary to the larger Religious project basically.

Like spell, spell? Avada kedavra? Abracadabra? What religion are you trying to promote, exactly? And then, am I correct to understand that you'll also include an exchange as part of your roadmap?

Why suing facebook and Texas?

Like Potions more like,
And Rituals,
Theurgy, Alchemy type, like a Metaphysical shop but highly Advanced Ancient Technologies, Synthesis, Enzymology like Ayahuasca/Anti-Oxidants, etc.

Texas for COVID money,
Facebook for taking down the Kali Van Kush page.

Ancient Hinduism, Shaivism, and Carthaginian Hinduism, the Hamsa, etc.

And these are selling point? How? How do you plan to attract holders and investors? About Texas and  Kali (I don't know who he is and I don't think I'm interested to know) were you at any point or reason got impacted by these issues?

I'd like to commented on other things but... with others also questioning the seriousness of these things and your, err... intelligence, I think it's kinda redundant for me to jump in, so I'll just ask around the technical details.

Kali Van Kush is my Wife.

We create hand crafted Apotropaic, Onirogenic, Divinatory, Aphrodisial and other Magical Herbal based Oils, Tinctures, Soaps, Perfumes, Lotions, Sacred Foods, etc.

We use Ancient Herbal mixtures and Spells, sometimes combining them and expanding on them while bringing them into modern Hygiene, Cosmetics, Oils and Sacred Food.

Van Kush Creations and the Divine Mystical Expressions company are a Spiritual Organization formed to educate individuals as the the Magical properties of Plants so as to further their spiritual development. All statements made by Divine Mystical Expressions, Van Kush Creations, Kali Van Kush are intended for those seeking personal gnosis, knowledge of Ancient Mysteries.

Products are not intended as Medicine, all statements as to Medicinal type properties are simply quotations and common knowledge of these plants, some of which have been known to Human kind for thousands of years; for the benefit of the customer's own ability to do further research, and reach a full understanding of the properties of any given Plant, Extract, Organic Chemical Compound within a Plant, Amino Acid, etc.

"All perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, or tenuity beyond conception, filling all space, the Akasha (आकाश) or luminferous ether, which is acted upon by the life giving Prana (प्राण) or creative force, calling into existence, in never-ending cycles all things and phenomena." -Nikola Tesla, in 'Man's Greatest Achievement' #PunicWax If you live in 3,000 B.C. and any period between then and Jesus, and you were a goat herder and a shepherd offering the flock for sin, or chasing and worshiping horses, or War, and someone comes with Wax in their hair, smelling like Myrrh and Cinnamon, trading blocks of something between a Candle and Soap, that is also Paint if you melt it. You might even have Cinammon and Beeswax side by side and not understand. That is what we didn't understand until December 2019 and was proven by an Archaeological discovery, that I only saw a week ago after Serendipidiously being given the Ancient concept of Punic Wax a week before that. Part of what we are doing with #PunicWax is educating everyone like an awareness project to get people informed, then we are reviving old recipes and expanding on them as well as putting them to modern use (Soap, Incense, Candles, Paint, etc). We are creating a Mystery School, for the connection of the Physical Body with the Spiritual World. In Ancient Egypt the word Heka means both "Magic" and "Medicine". Chemistry ties very directly into perfumery, soaping, farming, etc. Beeswax is coated in Gold to make Amulets and can itself be used to mold metal shapes. This is Alchemy. This is a Swarm Lure, used to Invite Bees to create a Hive near you. Or bring them into a home made hive or a hive you order online. The Ancient Egyptians would use Cyclinders, similar to the natural occurance of Bees in a hollow Log. You then use smoke to put them to sleep, the Egyptians may have used various incense but according to heiroglyphs had an object they would put up to the hive and their mouth and maybe hum, it is not understood what they were doing yet.
https://www.mannlakeltd.com/swarm-lure

Poenulus

When Delos was Claimed by Greeks, all bodies were Exumed, and Midwives banned

Athens was started as a Colony of Sais

There is a Heritage in the White South, stolen from Black slave Women. Modern Human Trafficking Prostitution Slavery, is the same as Ancient Slavery, the labor of the Men is just a cruel joke and a blindfold over the Moorish king's Eyes.

Nubia, Cush, Put in the Bible, was Colonized by India 30,000 years ago.

And on the other side of Africa, Mauritania was in Egypt, possibly as far as Australia. Samoans talked about Dwarves who built stone walls that exist on the islands, and it was discovered a group was there before them.

The Bible talks about Angels, do does the Mormon Bible, and Nephilim, the Sons of Anak, Goliath, Nimrod, Nephilim, "the Heroes of Old and Warriors of Reknown", the Greeks call them Giants, they lived at Phlegrae, the Bible says the reports of Giants is a bad informant, referencing the "we were as Grasshoppers in their land".

Hercules was spread by Phoenicians, look at Marcus Araelius. 200 years after Angels tell Joseph to go to Egypt to avoid Herod, Marcus Araelius' son is a Herculean Gladiator. Then Septimus Severus, likely from Meditations "My Brother Severus" who had a very modern world view. Very founding father like, like a Benjamin Franklin "My Brother Severus".

David fights a Giant, Hercules leaves the Argonauts to fight Giants. Thor, a Lightning God, a Monarch God, fights Giants. Veracocha, is a Lightning God, a God of Monarchy. Jesus in David's Line is a Monarch, Jaweh from Mt. Sinai like a Lightning God. The God of Moses.

That is the Nephilim. Hannibal Barca maybe the "Sacred Tales" of Nephilim... (or maybe Abraham Lincoln, Haplogroup X)

The Angels, are Cush, Nubia, Ra, Wadjet, Mehit, wife of Anhur (Haplogroup M). The Maternal Tanit, the Queen of Gods, and Ba'al Hammon, her Consort, Jaweh, her Consort, Hercules and Jesus her sons. The Phoenix, and Aquila.

This is not Haplogroup X v. Haplogroup M,

Haplogroup is Highly Diverse, like Abraham Lincoln, 3 Blooded. The Romans and Greeks were the Slavers.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 05:18:10 PM

Once you understand what I am talking about, what was going on was there was a World War, a Global War, against the Greeks for killing a group of Phaiakians in Phlegra. And it was basicly Class Warfare, but Neolithic, the New Stone Age. During the New Stone Age, the Culture we see in 10,000 BC Malta, 10,000 BC Phlegra, these people, are a Wealthy group, with Boats that have Masts and Sails, the Marsala Boat Culture. They are associated with the Malta, Phlegra, Sceria Culutre, the Phaiakians. They also then Build the Dolmens.

This is Antler Carving and Arrowhead carving days. So, while in Dabki, Poland and Jericho, Syria, Hunter Gatherers are Trading with Farmers, also there are people on Boats, there are the Granny Kempock Stone Culture, going from place to place trading. They spread the Concept of Marriage with these Monoliths, with Contracts in Trade, and Promises to Brides that "when the Sun is there..." or "When the Moon has 12 Cycles..." they will return to that Stone.

And then they establish Melqart, the Mayor, "King of the City", Jason and the Argonauts provides a lot of insight, then at some point Hercules, Melqart, the Monarchy, the Royal Class, but represented by what we would call the archeatypical "Cave Man" Hercules, rebels against the Giants with the Greek Gods, after leaving the Argonauts. 

So then there is Typhon, the World War happening after that. Zeus and Hercules kill the Giants. Hera is angry, her and Gaia raise Typhon. Typhon then fathers all the Future monsters. So the Giants are seen as Children of Gaia, part of Nature, and the Greeks disrupted it, then raising Typhon, a World War, where all Languages, and even Animals, rose against them. Then Italy saves them, with a Pirate educated Blacksmith deity.

We are now minting the first Punic Currencies since the 2nd Punic War.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 06:32:23 PM

And these are selling point? How? How do you plan to attract holders and investors? About Texas and  Kali (I don't know who he is and I don't think I'm interested to know) were you at any point or reason got impacted by these issues?

I'd like to commented on other things but... with others also questioning the seriousness of these things and your, err... intelligence, I think it's kinda redundant for me to jump in, so I'll just ask around the technical details.

(gibberish being snipped)

That 5 first words is an answer enough, I don't think we need to add tons of other words to the answer, I prefer a more focused and  direct answer, thank you. Although I probably need to reword my question: by "you" on this following question, "were you at any point or reason got impacted by these issues?", I was referring to the project, not the personal life of the dev. So the question was supposed to be read as: "what's the relation and impact of van kush (which later we learned is thw wive of the dev) and texas lawsuit to the project?"
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:06:55 PM

That 5 first words is an answer enough, I don't think we need to add tons of other words to the answer, I prefer a more focused and  direct answer, thank you. Although I probably need to reword my question: by "you" on this following question, "were you at any point or reason got impacted by these issues?", I was referring to the project, not the personal life of the dev. So the question was supposed to be read as: "what's the relation and impact of van kush (which later we learned is thw wive of the dev) and texas lawsuit to the project?"

You are Trolling, you can't write a whole paragraph long question and get mad when you get a long answer. I will not read this post because of your ignorance and refusal to read mine, and maybe I will answer your next post.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:10:38 PM

And for everyone interested, the Coin Announcement will be here, but we will also be on Steemit, Blurt, and Hive. So as our Blockchain grows, we will be present on those platforms giving you a chance to earn on those platforms also when using our Blockchain.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 08:35:29 AM

You are Trolling, you can't write a whole paragraph long question and get mad when you get a long answer. I will not read this post because of your ignorance and refusal to read mine, and maybe I will answer your next post.

How am I trolling? Because I didn't quote your entire post and snip them instead? I prefer a tidy post where people can read easily without losing their focus on the topic. Please point out how the text I snip is related to the topic I asked, and then we can debate about me trolling you for not quoting them wholly. And how do you conclude I didn't read your entire post? Because this time, I actually did. I even took a step further to look for Van Kush just because I'm curious to see the face behind these, err... chatter box... project, I mean project.

With all of those said, you still haven't answered my question.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 02:39:45 PM

How am I trolling? Because I didn't quote your entire post and snip them instead? I prefer a tidy post where people can read easily without losing their focus on the topic. Please point out how the text I snip is related to the topic I asked, and then we can debate about me trolling you for not quoting them wholly. And how do you conclude I didn't read your entire post? Because this time, I actually did. I even took a step further to look for Van Kush just because I'm curious to see the face behind these, err... chatter box... project, I mean project.

Your question was answered, you literally actively ignored it, snipped it out, said it was too long and that the 5 words was enough.

I see no need to reiterate anything for you when you refuse to come correct,
And now you are only derailing, you might even ask me if I'm mad next, like every troll on the internet. Find a thread, pretend to be a casual poster but some kind of authority (pretending somehow I'm here to go in whatever direction you decide the thread should go), then in that derailing the thread, before finally asking "You mad bro?". That's how you are a Troll.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 02:59:17 PM

The Punic Ecosystem of Currencies is being created, starting with PUCO and PUTI, 2 Tokens which have already been launched here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5289188.0

In January we will launch 2 ETH Clones, I have been in the Cryptospace and doing research for a while
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4942644.0

But before that happens we will create Mining Pools at a Subdomain or 2 Subdomains on http://www.PunicWax.com and will be prompting others to create Pools also. We want there to be a large group of Miners ready to go either right away, or very soon after launch in January.

Ethereum and ETH Clone Mining Pools
https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/34413/how-to-build-a-mining-pool-on-private-chain

https://github.com/ethereum-mining/ethminer

https://github.com/sammy007/open-ethereum-pool

https://github.com/nanopool/nanominer

Announce your Mining Pool here after it is created
https://forum.ethereum.org/categories/pool

As well as in this thread you are reading, so others can use it. And here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=199.0

Cryptonote Mining Pools
https://github.com/zone117x/node-cryptonote-pool

https://cryptonotestarter.org/kb/mining-pools.html

We will have bounties for this also once PUCO is on an exchange.
There is a Future for those in the Punic Wax mining pools too, of course create your own Pool, but also to be a Witness on a BLURT Clone.

BLURT is a Steemit Clone, a Graphene DPoWS like Bitshares and OpenLedger, they are all the same Technology.

The way PoW works is that Mining the Blocks in the Blockchain by hashing them is the Work, PoW is Proof of Work. So your hashing power goes in looking for a Block, who ever has more gets the most blocks. So mining Farms full of ASICs and Mining Pools with ASICs get all the Blocks. When not many people were mining Bitcoin, you could just mine with your Laptop.

PoS is Proof of Stake, much more simple. You hold it, your open wallet staking coins is a node, your hashing Power comes not from Electricity consumption, but from your holdings. The higher % you hold, the more Blocks you get, the more interest you get.

DPoWS means you mine like Bitcoin, but mining is voted on, so the competition comes not in how many people are mining, but instead how many people are voting for you.

This is achievable by having a team of dedicated miners not simply moving the network forward, but holding up a website used by many others who are less dedicated to the backend aspect of Blockchain. So the website users Vote on a group of Miners that are on the Blockchain side.

SocialGraph is the group that made BLURT, and they intend to make a BLURT Forking machine, meaning anyone can pick a day they liked their community's wallet balance on BLURT, and Fork over to their own website where all BLURTers have accounts with the same balance as they did that day. Then whoever chooses to use it can.

But to do this, we will need Dedicated Backend Blockchain people who know what to do when it is time...

This is the Witness Documentation from Jacob Gadikian
https://whaleshares.io/@faddat/blurt-witness-documentation

This is the "Witness Boot Camp" in the Discord Chat.
https://discord.gg/gJZt29vRNw

BLURT is just like Steemit, so you set up your Witness and then start showing people how to Vote for you and tell them how you will use your BP to support the Community.

If you search: BLURT Bitcointalk
On Google, you will find more information

Here is the BLURT FAQ
https://blurtfaq.org/wiki/FAQ_–_The_Bloggers_Almanac

We will be creating our own Fork and helping everyone else who wants to make a Fork when it is time.

There is no Announcement thread, so I thought I would discuss it here.

"The Blurt blockchain was created using a prototype of the SocialGraph generator. A platform that, once refined, will be able to churn out turnkey blockchains based on any Blurt snapshot, just add witnesses! The SocialGraph team are the founders of Blurt, which is one of many niche chains intended to be launched via SocialGraph technology. You may have heard Zapata for example will be launching once the Blurt bugs have and best practices have been ironed out."

Quoted from here
https://www.blurt.blog/dao/@socialgraph/socialgraph-foundation-to-custody-dao-funds

Anyone who invests now will have a stake in several future Blockchains that have yet to be forked.

Join BLURT
https://register.blurt.buzz/

The Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/qnR6dt2

Block Explorer
https://blocks.blurtwallet.com/#/

Buy and Sell Blurt here
https://ionomy.com/en/markets/btc-blurt

Blurt is about to Moon Ramp. There are 400,000,000 coins in Circulation today, at 10% inflation, the whole thing started this August. But only like 600 Active Blurt Bloggers & Curators/Voters. As there are 1,000 active users, and 5,000 active users, and 50 people holding 1,000,000 Blurt each refusing to put it on the Market, and actively multiplying their funds by Voting/Curating, the rewards go up and the platform grows.

What is coming is a Bubble, like the Housing Bubble, where these currently $0.01-$0.02 may be as expensive as $20.00 as people around the World start to flood the platform. 100,000 active users is not a long shot for a place that pays you to be there. It will then Stabilize probably at a few Dollars. Then, finally, once there is a Stable Ecosystem and Stable rate of growth instead of a big influx. Then at that time we will still be earning, but there will be the inflation slowly bringing the value of each one down like the U.S. Dollar's inflation. But that will be from the higher stable value.

This all happened with STEEM, which stabilized at a few Dollars after starting at fractions of a Penny. Then Justin Sun bought Steemit, and all those people that had it locked in earning on their accounts, took it out and dumped it on the market. That is the only reason STEEM is as low as $0.15, but even if Blurt were capped at $0.15, and it isn't, that would be a 700% increase if you bought to today.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 01:55:54 AM

We will get started tomorrow night once we have the VPN and rent the servers. Really it only takes like 15 minutes to set up, I have done it several times before, but I will be maybe not launching on the first run, we might do a few tests first.

But then we will start bringing in Miners, we have several people who want to Mine already, Friends, Family, etc, and once we get that set up with the Official [ANN] thread we will start talking to Mining Pools, and working on the Wallet and everything. Then Tokens, and then more new Blockchains and Tokens on existing Blockchains, while we build Communities on Steemit, Blurt and Hive.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 09:11:14 AM

Your question was answered, you literally actively ignored it, snipped it out, said it was too long and that the 5 words was enough.

And now you are only derailing, you might even ask me if I'm mad next, like every troll on the internet. Find a thread, pretend to be a casual poster but some kind of authority (pretending somehow I'm here to go in whatever direction you decide the thread should go), then in that derailing the thread, before finally asking "You mad bro?". That's how you are a Troll.

Ok, let's try this again, explain to me like I'm a five years old idiot: how does texas covid aid and facebook blocking one Ms. Kali Van Kush related and affecting the project? Emphasize on five years old idiot.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 04:04:14 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2021, 04:17:44 PM by Tokenista

Ok, let's try this again, explain to me like I'm a five years old idiot: how does texas covid aid and facebook blocking one Ms. Kali Van Kush related and affecting the project? Emphasize on five years old idiot.

Oh, ok.
Van Kush v. USA, 21-1343 (US Federal Claims Court)
It is our Current Federal Case about this.

So.
This was supposed to launch with money from our Jobs, my Wife and I are Refugees and we literally got food and alcohol certified, after getting Chef Experience and Stadium Certified to serve on Stadium premises, so we were getting great tip money and were about to start making up to $24 per hour on overtime each, so $48/hr when we both got overtime, which is completely normal there. And we intended to start all this with that money.

The Certification was Dec 2019, we were about to start working at the company I used to work for, we literally went in as Temps and they asked why we were Temps because I used to be in charge of the Temps for Multimillion Dollar Events, and they love my work because I work hard and get shit done.

Then COVID, so no Job.

Then delays in Unemployment, so taking us to now.

And if Facebook wouldn't have taken her Page down, we would have already been selling Soap since Black History Month. She couldn't even comment on her own Instagram, it was a Systematic attack, seemingly to attack Black People for Black History month because Mark Zuckerberg hates Black Women.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 02:41:52 AM

Got the VPN, I will get the server tonight and do a Test Run, or a Rough launch inviting Friends, Family and People here to Mine while I put the Announcement thread up.
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 02:18:48 PM

Oh, ok.

So.
This was supposed to launch with money from our Jobs, my Wife and I are Refugees and we literally got food and alcohol certified, after getting Chef Experience and Stadium Certified to serve on Stadium premises, so we were getting great tip money and were about to start making up to $24 per hour on overtime each, so $48/hr when we both got overtime, which is completely normal there. And we intended to start all this with that money.

The Certification was Dec 2019, we were about to start working at the company I used to work for, we literally went in as Temps and they asked why we were Temps because I used to be in charge of the Temps for Multimillion Dollar Events, and they love my work because I work hard and get shit done.

Then COVID, so no Job.

And if Facebook wouldn't have taken her Page down, we would have already been selling Soap since Black History Month. She couldn't even comment on her own Instagram, it was a Systematic attack, seemingly to attack Black People for Black History month because Mark Zuckerberg hates Black Women.

So, basically, in a simple way, you sue texas covid aid because they delayed their funding aid to you, which you plan to use to propel your soap project, and facebook for banning Van Kush's account so you can't use them to market your products?
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 02:51:23 PM

Oh, ok.

So.

Then COVID, so no Job.

So, basically, in a simple way, you sue texas covid aid because they delayed their funding aid to you, which you plan to use to propel your soap project, and facebook for banning Van Kush's account so you can't use them to market your products?

Basically.

And, we are getting the Blockchain up by Sunday.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 06:37:51 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2021, 04:11:25 PM by Tokenista

Getting everything ready, we have the VPN and have been testing everything, getting our main node set up. We will probably run a chain tonight and Tomorrow make it Public, or just start Tomorrow with what should be the permanent chain.

Sorry about the Delays, Texas has still not paid us, we are just able get started now. But we are getting started, and the case with Texas is moving forward.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 04:46:45 AM

We have been dealing with Bullshit with the State of Texas,
Van Kush v. USA.

We are now suing Mark Zuckerburg for Racism and Blackfishing, while stealing and attacking Black Business.

Sorry for Delays, need better WiFi and will start soon.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2021, 04:22:05 PM

We are about to file a Class Action Lawsuit against several States for failure to pay DUA Claims during the Pandemic.
Tokenista (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2021, 11:09:05 PM

Sorry for Delays,
Have been dealing with the State of Texas saying "Hey, this whole thing is over", while still playing games merging online and standing in queues trying to pretend the Virus is the reason.

We are Suing State and Federal for anyone owed 2020, 2021 Unemployment UI money. And now while we do that, the issues they caused are rearing its head as everyone who got their benefits cut by Governors telling them to go to work complain twice as loud as us who have been owed money, lol.

But we will have Soap for Crypto running soon, and a Punic Wax Network.
talkshi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 07:26:39 PM

uhhhhh? I think your head is in the clouds. This post seems very scatter brained and kind of out there.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: