Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The user "amonymous" stealing other's works (Plagiarism)  (Read 357 times)
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:32:35 PM

I doubt that it is possible to check for plagiarism automatically because in the social network itself it happens regularly. Therefore, it all depends on the diligent work of the manager.
Yes, I am sure he did well and carefully. For campaign that limit the number of participant, I think the manager can still check all report carefully manually. But I would highly doubt a campaign that has no participant restriction, it will make it difficult for manager to check. If campaign rules are tightened, this will probably prevent more such case in the future. Now, managers have enforced stricter rules about it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The Cryptovator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 06:50:37 PM
Merited by lovesmayfamilis (1), BITCOIN4X (1)

I want to know if there is a way to find plagiarism on twitter that the bounty hunter reported to get paid, because so far I only know it can be done manually by checking one by one?
As far as I know there no such tools where you can check social media plagiarism. Either you have to use a bot to check one by one or you have to develop your own tools. For me, I don't use any tools. But I click each link provided by participants. Although it's quite impossible to identify each plagiarism in a social media campaign, but I am trying my best to serve the company that has hired me to manage their campaign. During the checkup, my brain just catches it because both participants applied and make the report in a row. So easily it was drawn my attention. But of course, I care about it and will try my best to prevent cheating in my campaign. Although I would make mistake, but once other participants will see that thread then I don't think they will dare to plagiarized in my campaigns.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██