Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for good projects  (Read 1917 times)
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:00:47 PM

Im still kind of new to the crypto market and am looking for some good crypto projects. Im looking for cheap coins with great fundamentals that can grow big.
I've heard stuff about coins like:
XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

But im not sure which one to get
Looking for your opinions

if you want to find a good project then you should choose ADA and XRP. because both of them have high hopes for the future. both are potential coins, and you can see XRP's growth at the moment. and I believe ADA will follow the move on XRP. and i have also bought ADA for medium term investment, maybe i will hold until end of september.

hamba laeh

Activity: 794
Merit: 100

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:14:38 PM

Im still kind of new to the crypto market and am looking for some good crypto projects. Im looking for cheap coins with great fundamentals that can grow big.
XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

if asked to choose the altcoin you mentioned above then I will choose XRP. because now XRP is on the rise and XRP is currently in the top 5 position on coinmarketcap.few months ago XRP price was only $ 0.1xx but now XRP price has reached over $ 1. this is a good advance for XRP. and I am sure that in the future XRP will continue to increase.

Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:25:16 PM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

if asked to choose the altcoin you mentioned above then I will choose XRP. because now XRP is on the rise and XRP is currently in the top 5 position on coinmarketcap.few months ago XRP price was only $ 0.1xx but now XRP price has reached over $ 1. this is a good advance for XRP. and I am sure that in the future XRP will continue to increase.
I just say MAYBE XRP was looking good once they were being cleared from the SEC but since these days the issue has not yet solved, the future of this project still be questionable. But I know that this could have an end, XRP will surpass all of this. But even this will happen, I really don't expect that XRP could have a big rally knowing that it was a centralized coin and not even before it shows like.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:42:54 PM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

drop more money on Cardano my friend
by the way, don't forget to add Binance coin in your portofolio lists  Wink
i do agree with cardano and binance coins, but finding new gem that could be next cardano or binance must be our goal so investment return will more than 10x. i see alot of twitter influencer shilling good project now and its worthed to buy and hold for long. i am pick some of them such as RSR, HTR ,UTK and many other.
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:53:02 PM

One of the good projects is Chainlink. At the moment, this coin is not very expensive, but I believe that in the future its value may increase significantly. If you have not heard of LINK, you can read the review and price predictions of this coin.

I agree with you, because I am also interested to investing in LINK and I see the price of LINK continue to increase, so I am sure that in the future the price of LINK can increase very high (at least x5 from current price) and soon reach the top 10 on coinmarketcap, therefore now I have started to invest in LINK and hold for the long term.

fielkun

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:04:52 AM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

If you are looking for a project with good fundamentals, I highly suggest you choose XSN the native currency of Stakenet. Backed by an amazing development team and community. With the current price at $0.35, its a pretty good investment to add on your portfolio.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:00:15 AM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

HBAR is a good choice especially it is still a developing project and it a cheap value its good for long term hodl. With regards to XRP and ADA these are part of the top 10 rank cryptos which hadn't yet show its maximum potential this market season so its also a good choice for you. just to add on, try to look at some NFT token such as ENJ, AXS and CHZ.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 10:12:14 PM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

all the altcoins you mentioned I think are good altcoins and have value. but in my opinion cardano (Ada) is better, and even the token is listed in the top 10 on coinmarketcap, some time ago I also bought some cardano and got profit in just 3 days
I think Cardano and HBAR can be considered for our investment. the problem for the long term or short term I think you can analyze it yourself.
but for XRP, isn't it still risky to include it in our investment list? although the price has started the pump a while back.

not only in xrp risky investments, in my opinion everything has risks, both big and small.
If an investor makes an investment without doing analysis first and does not choose the subject of his investment, then in my opinion, that is the big risk that an investor will get. therefore, before doing it first, it is necessary to do more analysis.

v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:59:37 AM

ADA and XRP is the good one, but i personally don't like to invest on Top coins. I always find low market cap,undervalued & underrated coin so i can get a lot of money from that because it will be easy to rise more than 10 times when he had hes momentum.

Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 12:10:13 PM

Cardano(ADA) is good to invest. ADA price is increasing very fast, If you had bought ada , you would have got 20% profit. Still it is time to buy ADA . My Target is 2$ that is very near. My next target will be 3$. Cool

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:46:54 PM

ADA and XRP is the good one, but i personally don't like to invest on Top coins. I always find low market cap,undervalued & underrated coin so i can get a lot of money from that because it will be easy to rise more than 10 times when he had hes momentum.

I think it's also a good choice when it comes to investing, but don't be swayed by solicitations without doing some analysis even though the choice is in a low-priced altcoin.

sr32703

Activity: 560

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 01:55:53 PM

Without your own investigation you can't get promising project because your expectation is only is known to you and don't depend on others for doing investment. But from my mind you can buy NEO, DOT, ADA and BNP. I think those will give at least 1x within this bull market.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 02:00:58 PM

different aspects on assumption as trader or investors to consider use on decision with the release of funds on exchange with the request of return, that confronting ideas with other trader helps as securing chance to gains with the least on risks with the decision.

CryptoGuy42

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 06:13:44 PM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

I have been really interested in DIVI lately.
Need to do some more DD but I like it.
oscarftw

Activity: 573
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:50:55 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2021, 11:01:26 PM by oscarftw

That's right! We can get 10 times profit easily from low volume or medium volume altcoins. We should look in the liquidity and exchange also, the low volume of scam exchange doesn't work. From the coinmarketcap we can find so many 10 times more profitable altcoins. So many times pump on the top altcoins like Bitcoin gold and Bitcoin diamond.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:21:30 PM

-snip-
You have a list of the top 100 coins and make sure you have enough money to invest, there are no cheap coins that you can buy other than ShitCoin which has a large supply like the one in the new project list, if you expect the price of the coins to be cheap and the coins will give big profits like Dogecoin, then Do a lot of research on these coins, make sure you has a lot of information about the coin project and developer so that you don't lose when buying that coin.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:47:51 PM

Those above are great and you might equally have a look at TRX, ALICE, eGLD, COTI, ADA ...  they are all promising projects and have taste the test of time. If you do not mind, you can add Doge coin, it does not have that real use cases but has a huge community and most influential in term of capital hold a lot of Bags. An example is Elon Musk which will make sure that Dogecoin does not fall miserably but keep on climbing the mountain.

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:21:05 AM

The project i hodl untill now those are :
1. Sovryn : project like Uniswap but on RSK and it is DeFi for Bitcoin.
2. Vulcan forged : i like the gameplay for its bersherk and we can get Lava for playing. I buy PYR for owning the Land for vulcan verse.
3. Ada Cardano : Ada look good for the next hardfork
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 12:22:21 PM

I will not give you a recommendation that you buy digital currencies. Instead, I encourage you to learn about them and develop an opinion. If you decide that digital currencies are right for you, you may want to hold onto them as long as you see an opportunity to make money from them. However, if you are not looking to hold onto digital currencies for long-term appreciation, they may not be for you.

Good luck.

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1470
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 01:16:34 PM

To choose a good project for now I think very much because many new coins and old coins are on a positive trend, one of which you mentioned is ADA I think it is very suitable to follow, because the project will be in the interest of many investors later, and in binance many projects that we can follow because there are many projects that have potential and reliable.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███