Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:29:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for good projects  (Read 1917 times)
ZAINmalik75

Activity: 1232
Merit: 600

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2021, 07:40:22 PM

If you are new and you want safe profit with a medium period of time you will have to invest in coins mentioned below.
So you have to invest in.
ADA
BNB
ETC
XLM
NEO
DOT
XRP
TRX
DOGE
ETH
UNI
these are the coins which has a strong fundemental and also strong community so you can easily trust on them and invest your fund safely.
I am not a financial adviser its just my opinion

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 05:03:10 AM

Im still kind of new to the crypto market and am looking for some good crypto projects. Im looking for cheap coins with great fundamentals that can grow big.
I've heard stuff about coins like:
XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

But im not sure which one to get
Looking for your opinions
XRP and HBAR is good but I would trade the other two for NEAR and Celo
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 07:51:29 AM

Im still kind of new to the crypto market and am looking for some good crypto projects. Im looking for cheap coins with great fundamentals that can grow big.
XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

Personally I prefer XRP and ADA, these coins are easy for us to analyze and not too difficult to go up on good numbers, even for the trend in the market this coin has the maximum increase for now, I have repeatedly seen good trends in both this coin in a few months, in the future I believe this coin will continue to provide maximum improvement.

But in my opinion, people who have their own thoughts in analyzing the market, it is not uncommon for what we do first we learn well, so that decisions are made based on the right analysis to invest, both long term and short term. If we continue to pay attention to this, then all decisions in investing will produce good and maximum results.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
anandaijun

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:23:39 AM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

ADA is good, XRP is good too. Better yet, you do your own research with various references that will allow you to achieve your goals.
Right now, it's better if you try to add some more coins to your list like ETH and BNB.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:33:53 AM

Take risks on projects that launched or raise fund through polkastarter, the rules that polkastarter posses is so strict that no scam project will be able to co-op with such platform ever, do your own research

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 08:59:55 AM

Currently, there are many coins and tokens that are cheap and accessible to users other than the ones you mentioned. ADA has a good chance for the 5 most famous cryptos in the world for today ADA is in a temporary sideways position after yesterday's price high.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
bogdalanadelrey

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 08:45:21 PM

Then suggest you to take a look at Deedy Digital, they will have an NFT platform soon where you can trade, sell, buy, rent NFTs, enter lotteries etc.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:08:27 PM

Actually, there is a lot of potential for cheap but high volume coins on the market. You just need to do your own research. There will be lots of suggestions but things will depend on your preferred holding period and your ability to handle certain coin moves. Try checking first its background and function as a coin as there are coins nowadays with no real functionality but increasing just because of the hype. and of course you need to consider a thousand times before investing in crypto.
a lot hidden gem in this market actually we could found , laziness be our biggest enemy . i see alot undervalue project with low markecap at still have possibility to growth . utility , network scalability , transaction fee , ecosystem builed could be the most important point to analize this potential project. if we found project have solution for this trouble , i am confidence to give my bag with bigger portion.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
speedforce

Activity: 758
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:24:36 PM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

Try to take a look for IRIS, EOS, CLO, STX. I believe all of them have great fundamentals and have so many room to growth.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 11:26:23 PM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

It's not about searching for good crypto currency to invest in its about how much capital you're pulling out to invest. You can go ahead to buy some cheap coins and end up by the day losing funds instead of making profit and vice versa you can also make profit from them. But making the right decision to invest is not something we just jump into, you DYOR before buying a coin for long or short term
You're looking for some good coins to buy that will definitely make you rich tomorrow I'll tell you to buy and stake this few coins NEAR, BSC and ETH.
Zulkifli BI

Activity: 277
Merit: 22

lumintoken.com

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 11:10:04 AM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

the right choice is XRP and ADA because both are very good for investment capital. XRP and ADA have a great chance of making their way to the moon in the future. and you can see through coinmarketcap that XRP and ADA are in the Top 5 and 6. so do not choose the wrong altcoin for your investment. otherwise you will lose assets.

●●●●●●●●[Lumintoken - First Direct Democracy Over Monetary Policies]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Discord◂ | ▸Twitter
Alf_m.h

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 12:52:46 PM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

if you make the same topic you can be given a warning and it can hurt those who try with their posts, in the future don't you repeat it, if you want there are coins like "axie Infinity" can be obtained because this is on the rise

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 01:01:29 PM

If you are new to the crypto world then reading the latest news is the best way to add knowledge in investing in some projects that we can rely on, because not all of our predictions are correct in choosing coins but there are projects that we can rely on as you have mentioned XRP, ADA is a project that we can rely on in the future ,but you can also add BNB and ETH that will be the mainstay coins of all of us, hopefully my advice can help you.
XRP and ADA are indeed very good coins, and they have been famous for a long time. however, I also feel that currently the fast-growing, fiercely competing altcoins are ethereum and BNB. one of these two coins will have a high price, or even these two coins will have a high price. however, since long ago, these two projects are still the best altcoins today.
I think these two will make their own rally. ETH and BNB are the strongest altcoin assets to have.
The development of both projects is also very good. every development will be the attention of the crypto market.
I still have both, although in the big pumps I've already made a profit. but now everything will start all over again. BNB will be bigger than it is now. buy it for extraordinary future investment achievements.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 01:43:05 PM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

Currently, almost all coins are rising in price in the market. The increase in the price chart based on today's coinmarketcap I see is around 20%. Among the coins you list, XRP coins still have a chance for you to make a profit, XRP coins are relatively cheap today ($0.75).
source: https://coinmarketcap.com/
David.Jack

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 02:28:58 PM

It is difficult a bit to predict on successful new coin project with a small investment fund. First priority, need to check project information, development plan, system development base and developer info.
those info could help to make right decision for future investment result.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 02:29:43 PM

if you make the same topic you can be given a warning and it can hurt those who try with their posts, in the future don't you repeat it, if you want there are coins like "axie Infinity" can be obtained because this is on the rise
If you find the same topic, you can attach a related thread link or quote one of the posts that provides the right statement for cheap coin investment options. The Axie project is currently being discussed in the trader community but I don't know the details about this project yet, I will evaluate this project for short term investment.
hype is going on in the project. many communities talk about it. Of course, avoid the long term and focus on the short term.
analyze, identify and execute on the market. even some people in social media groups are convinced to invest long-term in the project.

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2021, 02:37:20 PM

Well, now I think that the social tokens are gonna rock soon because there is a lot of hype about social tokens on Twitter and on youtube. I am following some crypto influencers and they are continuously posting about them so let's see what good projects we see in the future about social tokens.

Regards
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 09, 2021, 06:24:13 PM

XRP
HBAR
ADA
DIVI

my advice if you want to buy the best altcoin is XRP. because XRP is an old altcoin that is still surviving on the market and still has a lot of interest and high volume. You can see on Coinmarketcap that XRP is in the top 4 position. And this is proof that XRP is better than the altcoins that you have mentioned above. https://coinmarketcap.com/

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
labenea

Activity: 327
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 11:37:50 AM

I only know some of the coins on your list but earlier in other threads I have recommended some coins which have strong potential to reach new ATH including Bnb,Axie, NETVRK, Skill, FRM. All three coins have been included in my portfolio about 8 months ago.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 12:05:14 PM

Sounds like you have a good list of investments, but you still need more information, because not all of them seem to guarantee what you are asking for for a project. And lastly I suggest don't focus on just one project which is to pick at least two where for sure you can benefit, say eth, bnb. and you need to buy some other top altcoins especially Axs, ORN, xfund, MOF. good luck

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: