Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Rug Roulette! ($RR)  (Read 72 times)
blacky90 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 12:14:31 AM

Rug Roulette ($RR) is a BSC token that lasts for a couple hours everyday where you can win prizes as you exchange throughout the day. The ways in which you win prizes may change from day to day or sometimes it may stay the same, here's a list of different ways to win:

▪️ The person to make the purchase (0.05BNB or more) that get's the token to an ATH (All time high), wins 20% of the prize pool!

▪️ Another 20% of the prize pool would be given to the person who makes the last purchase of 0.1BNB before the rug pull occurs!

▪️ A random number of tokens worth between 0.1BNB and 0.3BNB will be announced at a random time, the first person to buy this number of tokens wins 15% of the prize pool! The number will be encrypted e,g 1R345AIJ^&39501F..%(011:""9 $RR

▪️ An event will pop up at a random time and persons who purchased $RR (0.05BNB minimum) 30 minutes before the pop up event's announcement was made, is automatically entered into a mini-game to win 15% of the prize pool! (Must be in the Telegram)

▪️ The top 3 holders 30 minutes before the rug pull will receive (10% of prize pool for 1st, 6% for 2nd and 4% for 3rd.)

▪️ Proof of identity needed via Telegram.

These are just a list of some of the features we've tested so far and there's more interesting ones to come! Please understand that we are still in the early stages of development and we're still trying to make things work so if you have any suggestions you can contact us on our website by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the webpage or by emailing rrbnbgiveaway@gmail.com.

We are still a small group therefore the prize pool for each round is not massive (around 5BNB) but as we grow we hope to see this number increase.
If you have any questions please visit https://www.rugroulette.com and for further questions ask in the project's Telegram: https://t.me/RugRouletteGC

I urge readers to join our Telegram group as this is where you'll get to know all the information first! Thank you for reading and I hope to see you participating!

FAQ

What is Rug Roulette?
In a nutshell, Rug Roulette creates a new BSC token every day to be released randomly on PancakeSwap between midnight and 9pm EDT. Once the token goes live, a countdown starts and trading begins. When the countdown finishes, the token will be rugpulled. You can win BNB by actively trading, like a normal token, as well as winning events.

How do I know this is safe?
As of April 25th, we’re on our 13th Round of Rug Roulette. The community that started with us is still here, trading and winning prizes. Furthermore, you can go to our website, rugroulette.com, and find all the contracts to our previous rounds. We’re very transparent and explicit about the whole process. Liquidity pool is also locked.

How do I know when the token will be rug pulled?
Our website has a link to the countdown in the top right corner.

How do I know when the new token will go live?
You don’t. It’s random. The contract will first be posted on the website, then 2 minutes later on Telegram, then 2 minutes later on Twitter/Reddit.

Where does the money come from?
Rug Roulette’s founder funds it each day with 50BNB. That BNB is rugpulled at the end of the day and used for the next day’s token, and anything not pulled becomes the prize pool.

What are the prizes?
They can vary from day to day, but we often reward 20% of the prize pool by being the person who gets the coin to the ATH (All Time High).
Another 20% of the pool goes to the person who makes the last purchase of at least .1BNB before the rug gets pulled.
You will also have a chance to win 20% of the pool if you purchase within 30 minutes of a pop up event taking place. Pop up events will be announced each day in the Telegram.

How does the prize pool grow?
Each transaction has a 8% fee, which goes into the pool.

How do I buy this token?
Using Pancakeswap you can exchange other cryptocurrencies for $RR. A dApp is in the works where all trading will be done.

There has been 14 rounds thus far and we're slowly growing every round!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: