Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope others will learn from this  (Read 1869 times)
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 05:55:25 AM

I also have old coins which are now useless, like moozicore, daneel and some other coins. Honestly I'm very disappointed.

But we shouldn't be stuck with the past, now I focus on the future and always learn from the mistakes that have happened.  Embarrassed
xmonkeyx

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 07:36:01 AM

Holding coins and tokens and not looking back until you start hearing how big crypto market is will leave you in a very bad mood, I'm sure this must have happened to some people here as well, this is my new sad story, I have some moozicore and nxps in holding and I just heard that they swapped to new coins leaving my tokens useless

MZI swapped to MZG
NXPS swapped to PUNdiX

I hope others will learn from this
It is very important for us to stay abreast of news about what coins we hold. it is one of your indifference about the coins you miss. it is our own fault. wherever we invest, we must always update news about the coin, there are many areas for now we can see the news both on social media such as twitter or telegram.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 08:05:50 AM

Unfortunately, a lot of cryptocurrency projects make a token swap of their cryptocurrencies and the most interesting thing is that some companies perform this process even several times, and if you do not follow all the cryptocurrency companies from which you hold tokens, then you can suffer very much, since recently a lot of cryptocurrency companies are doing token swap and therefore you need to monitor all cryptocurrency companies from which you have cryptocurrencies, I also constantly monitor all cryptocurrencies that I have on my cryptocurrency wallet so as not to miss any token swap.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 08:52:58 AM

That is why we always need to keep an eye about the coins or tokens we have. We always need to have an update about the current situation of our investments especially if the coin or tokens are not well known. Luckily, I haven't experience such things because I'm always checking updates about my holdings.

And now I believe you learned from it, I hope others too in order for them to not commit the same mistake.

ranaprime

Activity: 1380
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 01:52:13 PM

It's true that most shitcoins once a time change their contract address which is a really harmful for the investor. Those who are invest such type of project their entire investment goes into the water due to not having swapping at the scheduled time or due to having information gap. So think twice before investment.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
Stewart66

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:00:11 PM

in the same case, especially for bounty hunters, usually many of them ignore the development of the projects they follow on social media channels, especially in telegram project groups. so they Lose for not monitoring project progress like token renewal: I mean blockchain chain switching/address migration from old-new coin contracts.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:00:53 PM

You are not the only one who missed the announcement of swapping your coins. At least we have to check the official telegram channel every week to get updated about the updates of the project that we participated in or doing. It happens with me also so I always check the telegram groups weekly to get myself updated.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 02:05:16 PM

and it was a bad experience, but it also taught us that we need to check for every update of what we have. Anyway, if something changes like a swab, we'll know. however, if it is too late, the assets that we will hold in the long run will become junk coins. nevertheless, keep an eye on the development of the information on what we hold. because with that you can know whether the coin deserves to be held, or sold.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
Rb48

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 04:23:45 PM

Holding coins and tokens and not looking back until you start hearing how big crypto market is will leave you in a very bad mood, I'm sure this must have happened to some people here as well, this is my new sad story, I have some moozicore and nxps in holding and I just heard that they swapped to new coins leaving my tokens useless

MZI swapped to MZG
NXPS swapped to PUNdiX

I hope others will learn from this

If you want to work in this cryptocurrency, you must always know the updated news.I have been a victim of such incidents many times. I had a lot of tokens that I left and when I swap later I lost my coins as I had no idea.To me wpp There were some coins in the name that asked me to migrate but I lost my coins without giving the updated news.So what can I say, I have made many mistakes like you.

───────     Next-Gen of Algo Stablecoins     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: