Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for the next Doge!  (Read 1482 times)
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 06:30:39 PM

I think NFT is not a rare thing. There are already so many NFT-based coins, and if you say looking for the next doge, then all coins can become the next doge, because Dogecoin is back in popularity and rising due to tweets from Elon Musk, so in my opinion what coins are voiced by big influencers like Elon Musk , could potentially be like Dogecoin

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 03:39:54 PM

why do you have to look for the next DOGE, will the doge be better now,
we just need to increase the existing family if it can reach a higher price than now,
People are always looking for the next big thing because they want to obtain most of the profits they can from the very beginning, it is true that dogecoin has given incredible profits lately but people are greedy and they want to have even more profits and how do you do something like that? You do it by investing in a coin when it is relatively new and no one knows it and then wait for people to wake up and invest in that coin, but as you may guess that is incredibly hard and risky to do.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 03:57:13 PM

NFT isn't all that special to me any longer, cause it's all over the place right now, and just like DeFi everyone was excited about it at first but now it's rampant, however it's still trending so just follow the trend and try to make good money out of it, also there's only one doge and that's dogecoin itself, don't go and waste your money on BSC shitcoins with dogecoin logo, you will only end up losing your money.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 04:08:06 PM

I gues AME will be the next Doge to me but yeah what I am saying here is not a financial advice though it has the huge potential that my speculation will be accurate in the near future. WINK and BTT are also undervalued as of this time so I think you should be pay attention to these tokens.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1167

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 04:16:24 PM

People are always looking for the next big thing because they want to obtain most of the profits they can from the very beginning, it is true that dogecoin has given incredible profits lately but people are greedy and they want to have even more profits and how do you do something like that? You do it by investing in a coin when it is relatively new and no one knows it and then wait for people to wake up and invest in that coin, but as you may guess that is incredibly hard and risky to do.
I'm not seeing any good reason to find out next dogecoins as we are not yet done with our existing dogecoins itself. I mean there are a lot of hidden potential of dogecoins yet to come out so in my opinion it is like too early to think about the next dogecoins. Moreover I feel like that it will be an unnecessary search as of now.

Looking for next to dogecoins may be making only when we are done with dogecoins but I'm not saying dogecoins is being stagnant or falling down but it may keep increasing in coming days as well. So, instead of looking for dogecoins, making use of current big rally of dogecoins might lead to big profits for many traders for sure.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 09:45:47 PM

I gues AME will be the next Doge to me but yeah what I am saying here is not a financial advice though it has the huge potential that my speculation will be accurate in the near future. WINK and BTT are also undervalued as of this time so I think you should be pay attention to these tokens.

AME? AMEPAY? what do you mean by that project? because as far as I know AMEPAY is a new project that was hype a few months ago,
yes because they made it into good exchanges like Bithumb and some other top exchanges, investing in AME also carries a high risk because this project is very new in the crypto world,
if you haven't already knowing the system in crypto currency, you should invest in coins that already have good fundamentals, such as BTT and WINK and i agree maybe the next Doge is BTT!

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 09:50:37 PM

NFT isn't all that special to me any longer, cause it's all over the place right now, and just like DeFi everyone was excited about it at first but now it's rampant, however it's still trending so just follow the trend and try to make good money out of it, also there's only one doge and that's dogecoin itself, don't go and waste your money on BSC shitcoins with dogecoin logo, you will only end up losing your money.

Don't look for another doge, as doge itself is a high risk investment. Even if it is an old alt, it seems the price movement is relying mainly on Elon's tweets, which is not very sustainable in my opinion. Do you really want to invest in a very risky project? Better look for projects with tangible plans and active use case in the market. This will be a better way to look for potential projects to invest with.
viananda2525

Activity: 1098
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 09:57:11 PM

so far there is no hype or influencer that shilling amepay like doge coin did. AME maybe better than doge in utility or technology, but its not enough to have situation with doge with any help from popular billionare that have much follower in crypto. as we know elon musk tweet that regularly talking about make dogecoin flying with stopping.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:09:00 PM

There will be nothing like the next Doge, Doge is Doge and any other that tries to be like it will hardly have the growth that Doge has witnessed nor the type of community Doge has, don't be even surprised that the developers of such "next Doge projects" will only result to cashing out on investors because they will use the hype of Doge to achieve their aims. However, what I know is that, there are a lot of potential coins in the crypto space, there are also a lot of opportunities, but the main question still remains which is, are you willing to hold for long term even if the project faces challenges which might crash the price; this is somewhat the nature of Doge coin.
Therefore, in waiting for the next Doge do well to research the type of team the project have and if at all it will last long term, and if all ticks for you, then it's left for you to hold and meet your target.

doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 03:49:06 PM

I came across this video( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2NE1OebVNw) the other day which refreshed my understanding of NFT!

Digora aims to bring Native Blockchain Gaming and Asset-Arewarding NFTs into the mainstream.

I don't know if it will be a success, but I'm looking forward to the performance of this project.

Looking for the next Doge...
We can’t be so sure, especially myself, cause I haven’t heard of this project before and I haven’t done any research about them, so can’t really tell how good they are going to be, but if you have done all your research and you believe they are very good, then you can still take the risks.

Everything in this market is all about taking risks, before you see that success you’re looking for you will have to take the risks to be able to achieve it. That’s why a lot of people likes to invest their money in different places so that they can make profit , if others are going down, some will be going up, so that’s a win for them. It’s mainly a risk when you’re investing in new projects .

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:14:54 PM

Don't we think it's a bad idea if we are looking for the next Dogecoin? We must know that another hype must be created by a trusted person like Elon Musk. I realized so many people think like me, those don't support this Dogecoin hype. Even Elon Musk tweeted about the 8 May. The next 2 days could be the last good days for Dogecoin. We won't pump any this year as the last pump.
kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:20:41 PM

how can you be sure that it is the next doge?
but I am very sure if Aurora is a substitute for Dogecoin for the future,

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:24:22 PM

you are really weird, you ask how to the writer, while you give yourself confidence in Aurora without any basis.

Don't we think it's a bad idea if we are looking for the next Dogecoin? We must know that another hype must be created by a trusted person like Elon Musk. I realized so many people think like me, those don't support this Dogecoin hype. Even Elon Musk tweeted about the 8 May. The next 2 days could be the last good days for Dogecoin. We won't pump any this year as the last pump.
I totally agree, to make coins like doge you need people like Elon, who made Doge rise dramatically until recently.

But actually it all depends on the project that is being carried out, as ethereum has been sweet since its launch until now.
Godwinpaul

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:28:56 PM

It's quite funny that several persons are looking out for the opportunity to hold a cryptocurrency that would increase in value in the same vain as dogecoin. Its an obvious fact that dogecoin surprised those traders who are always looking out for TA & FA. The pump it recorded was epic and yet there wasn't any usecase that could be ascribed to the coin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1345

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 05:44:22 PM

I'm not seeing any good reason to find out next dogecoins as we are not yet done with our existing dogecoins itself. I mean there are a lot of hidden potential of dogecoins yet to come out so in my opinion it is like too early to think about the next dogecoins. Moreover I feel like that it will be an unnecessary search as of now.

Looking for next to dogecoins may be making only when we are done with dogecoins but I'm not saying dogecoins is being stagnant or falling down but it may keep increasing in coming days as well. So, instead of looking for dogecoins, making use of current big rally of dogecoins might lead to big profits for many traders for sure.
I am not saying that we are going to have new coin like dogecoin appearing and taking over the market cap of dogecoin, I am just saying that is what people are looking for, how many coins have claimed over the years that they they are better than bitcoin and they are going to replace it? A few hundreds at least and maybe that number reaches thousands, and how many coins have actually done anything remotely close to this? None, and something similar is bound to happen here.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 06:05:40 PM

NFT projects are really on point right now but let's not forget that scammers are still in crypto space, there will surely be some scam NFT projects too so please be careful where you invest your money, right now I'm looking into Vulcan forged and Citizen finance
VIP BTC

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 07:02:23 PM

I came across this video( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2NE1OebVNw) the other day which refreshed my understanding of NFT!

Digora aims to bring Native Blockchain Gaming and Asset-Arewarding NFTs into the mainstream.

I don't know if it will be a success, but I'm looking forward to the performance of this project.

Looking for the next Doge...

If we look at a project that has an NFT label, then the potential price is greater to increase. It could be because the alt season, and in the future it will change. However, if we are looking for the next generation of Doge, this is very difficult for us to get. Because Doge has been around for a long time in crypto, and only now have anyone dared to make Doge praiseworthy.

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 09:22:08 PM

Let's find it out once the bull run is over and we will experience a heavy correction.

It's not good timing if you are looking at the amount as most of the altcoins are currently overvalued, if you invest now, don't do it for the long term, unless you are investing in altcoins with real volume and huge supporters, like ETH and BNB, but looking an undervalued coin, it's hard to find it now.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
kaka manteng

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:14:53 PM

Maybe he had analyzed it first so that he was sure to say that it was the next Doge, but what you need to know is that each Altcoin will not be the same in development because they all have different development teams and are influenced by different people too.

yes, that's what you say. But please note that Elon Musk is not a team and he is not a developer in Doge Coin. he was only interested in Doge so he invested a large amount and made the price of Dogecoin soar as it is today. Likewise with Aurora, if there is an investor like Elon Musk then maybe AOA will be like Dogecoin next.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:00:13 AM

Some people might believe if they can get into the next doge coin. Remember that if elon was tweeting about shiba inu and then the price of shiba was growing so hard similar as doge coin.
Aurora has no chance against shiba inu at this moment and I think that you must take a look at shiba inu.
It's potential to be the next doge coin in the future. The daily trade volume of shiba inu is so big dude.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████