Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:06:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WE deserve an airdrop for our loyalty to dydx🙏🙏🙏  (Read 152 times)
Deewhy50 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2021, 10:16:40 AM

For the past 2 years, I have spent over $20000 on gas fee to trasfer asset to dYdX. As a loyal user, I think I deserve an airdrop! But I still didnt get any.

BTW, I noticed there are quite some nice DEX derivates products coming out, such as Perpetual, Vega, Shield DAO. I have got 5000 testnet DAI airdrop from Shield DAO lately and I tried the product out. It claims that it is a risk-free pepertual contrac protocol. It seems like a pretty novel idea because it says users can enjoy an unlimited upside profit with limited downside cost--the prepaid funding fee. It might become a real hit if it manages to do what it says.

For Vega, I dont have a nice experience there so I will comment nothing. Perpetual is doing quite well so I will keep an eye on it as well.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:26:48 AM

Thanks for sharing the airdrop. Many projects in the contract trading market or DEX derivates product are now appearing in the defi market. Is the decentralized contract market about to explode? I have seen both dydx and shielddao
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 10:52:24 AM

As far as I know, there are already a lot of head capital started to lay out the derivatives track.
Outbreaks in this direction have become deterministic events.

If you want to make more money, you must plan ahead.

Shield DAO, if it achieves its goals, will eventually become a head project.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:38:40 AM

For the past 2 years, I have spent over $20000 on gas fee to trasfer asset to dYdX. As a loyal user, I think I deserve an airdrop! But I still didnt get any.

BTW, I noticed there are quite some nice DEX derivates products coming out, such as Perpetual, Vega, Shield DAO. I have got 5000 testnet DAI airdrop from Shield DAO lately and I tried the product out. It claims that it is a risk-free pepertual contrac protocol. It seems like a pretty novel idea because it says users can enjoy an unlimited upside profit with limited downside cost--the prepaid funding fee. It might become a real hit if it manages to do what it says.

For Vega, I dont have a nice experience there so I will comment nothing. Perpetual is doing quite well so I will keep an eye on it as well.
Dydx is a DEX? Never heard of it but anyway Uniswap airdropped their tokens for promotion purpose so if the exchange you sre talking about does have any similar idea then there might be an airdrop from them.

Airdrops are useless in my opinion though.
CryptoWarriorsssss

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 01:10:14 AM

Dydx is a DEX? Never heard of it but anyway Uniswap airdropped their tokens for promotion purpose so if the exchange you sre talking about does have any similar idea then there might be an airdrop from them.

U can not  say so ,

Airdrops is a way to achieve or benefit for holders
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 937

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 02:31:15 AM

you spent $20000 gas fee that is paying to miner right  Cry no to dydx but i hope all other AMM follow the Uniswap /._./ airdrop for everyone

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:31:40 AM

you spent $20000 gas fee that is paying to miner right  Cry no to dydx but i hope all other AMM follow the Uniswap /._./ airdrop for everyone

You can't look at it from that angle alone, if he had spent that much on gas price what about the trading fees collected by DYDX team, the issue I have with the team now is that their L2 is still cost something, to integrate my wallet with my trading account, I spent more than a $100 to do that. I will not pick a winner from all these Derivatives DEXes now until, I see the L2 solutions they go with

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 08:16:09 AM

Are you making a transaction just hoping for an airdrop? why only dYdX? You must make transactions on all dex if you hope to get an airdrop.
Deewhy50 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 01:40:24 AM

Yes, dYdX is an DEX and I expect that it will do a large-scale airdrop like uniswap. The airdrop of uniswap to its early users is worthy of over 12000 dollars nowadays!
As a loyal dYdx user, I think I deserve an airdrop bigger than uniswap!

▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Deewhy50 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 01:42:45 AM

Thanks for sharing the airdrop. Many projects in the contract trading market or DEX derivates product are now appearing in the defi market. Is the decentralized contract market about to explode? I have seen both dydx and shielddao

I think dex will shine this year. Many new projects are coming out and new concepts are emerging. I am going to try to participate in the IDO of these new DEX projects and will hold it long until it has a high value.

Deewhy50 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 01:45:44 AM

As far as I know, there are already a lot of head capital started to lay out the derivatives track.
Outbreaks in this direction have become deterministic events.

If you want to make more money, you must plan ahead.

Shield DAO, if it achieves its goals, will eventually become a head project.

Well, as a small and private investor, it is difficult for me to be able to participate in the early token sale.  I am following up the shield dao testnet and is active on it. I want to get some of its tokens but IDO is now way too popular and hard to get a chance.

Deewhy50 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 01:48:17 AM

U can not  say so ,

Airdrops is a way to achieve or benefit for holders

Agreed. Airdrop like uniswap has greatly increase its public awareness and influence.

Deewhy50 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 01:49:36 AM

Are you making a transaction just hoping for an airdrop? why only dYdX? You must make transactions on all dex if you hope to get an airdrop.

Mate, read it again. I said I deserve an airdrop for my loyalty to dYdx. 20000 dollar on gas fee are spent on this dex.

Fakayode1

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 07:24:28 PM

You said something about 5000 testnet tokens, what will be the incentive for those who test the platform with the testnet token?
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 08:46:27 PM

You said something about 5000 testnet tokens, what will be the incentive for those who test the platform with the testnet token?
It seems that the answer to your question will be very difficult to answer, but you can also research it through several tokens that have already done a testnet, because I myself don't know where the incentive comes from.
Cappex

Activity: 571
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 08:52:24 PM

I noticed that it has become a common practice to distribute governance tokens to the most loyal users and with a participation in the protocol, I believe that any project that aspires to decentralization will do so and the best way is to reward loyal users.
I have made few transactions but I hope to receive something.
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 06:43:01 AM

Dex is the future, and based on the community driven method, the most success dex would know they shall do airdrop in order to gather their first users, if we take a look at uniswap, 1inch, you will see the reason.
Derivatives product is surely a popular in the market right now cauz if you take a look, Perpetial did quite well on Binance. I am very interested in the New projects that the host has bringing in the topic, will take a look and see what's Shield DAO

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: