Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Two hacked or purchased accounts with a strange message history  (Read 140 times)
lovesmayfamilis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4290

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 11:10:57 AM
Merited by nutildah (2), Symmetrick (2)

After seeing the Coolcryptovator topic, I decided to go through all the posts in that account amonymous.
I am completely sure that he is not the owner of his account.

Moreover, I discovered a shared buffer wallet to which tokens were transferred.
https://etherscan.io/address/0x89f2edf0c31bc9b24e289c8216019bc436788d46#tokentxns

https://ninjastic.space/addresses?address=0x69b34F74bA1eb13Ec0Af13Ba574eCe52e08BB2DA

https://ninjastic.space/addresses?address=0x38d4cA782824988490329C5FBc0DCE1Cd6203DaF

Upon closer inspection, you can see another account Benefactor, which apparently belongs to the same owner, impersonating other people.
But what is most striking after looking at the message history is that both accounts were either purchased or hacked.
The Benefactor account owner was a developer or ardent follower of the unobtanium project.
 All his posts, from opening an account to March 15, 2014, were devoted to the topic of this coin.
But starting from June 21, 2020, the owner is fond of bounty and signature companies.

What happened in 6 years? Posts become dry and look like fulfilling the quota for bounty programs.
Even in his interview, he does not mention this project, and in general about any great experience.

It immediately becomes clear to everyone that a person who today has the rank of a hero and occupies a place in the signature of companies is not who he claims to be.

I have seen many times that many have said about the possible pause of some accounts. That these people have probably been absent from the forum for some time and do not deserve suspicion.
But does this apply to these two accounts?
Do they deserve a negative grade? Or follow the excuses that you could buy accounts a few years ago? And if the new owners themselves didn't make a big deal, then is the neutral tag appropriate in this case?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 04:04:16 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

After seeing the Coolcryptovator topic, I decided to go through all the posts in that account amonymous.
I am completely sure that he is not the owner of his account.
At first glance I see that @amonymous has known this forum since 2013, I also think the same thing, the @amonymous account has been sold to other people.

From Twitter used by: @amonymous, also used by: @sveta_arsentyeva, although: @sveta_arsentyeva was registered in 2018, my current belief that controls @amonymous account is @sveta_arsentyeva, this can be seen from the post made by: @sveta_arsentyeva.

Maybe @sveta_arsentyeva no longer activates the account. Currently controlling the @amonymous account.

Proof:

Post by: sveta_arsentyeva
Facebook Profile Link: http://m.facebook.com/amonymous360
Telegram Username : kamala3221
ETH Address : 0x2da5432323bd6f07fe2c10c9c1d386c523d5097a

https://archive.vn/wip/LOPf4

From the Twitter used by both of them and their posts here, it looks like @amonymous has been sold to: @sveta_arsentyeva.

why can you say it has been sold, because @amonymous is still posting as is done by: @sveta_arsentyeva.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████