Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 122 times)
vinca BK. (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 12:15:07 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 06:45:23 PM by vinca BK.

peace
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:46:34 AM

Each and every religion made by the fellow humans so as we evolved the religions and beliefs also needed evolution that is why we can see different religions in the world right now.

What is the meaning on only newbie+ do comment? So you are only Jr.member and above rank can make a reply here when yourself is still a newbies? Roll Eyes

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:23:39 AM

Each and every religion made by the fellow humans so as we evolved the religions and beliefs also needed evolution that is why we can see different religions in the world right now.

Do you think yourself with this cleverness to deny the credibility of these religions? Why are there billions to believe in? Are you smarter than them?
And these priests and saints are so stupid? - I was like you and for that I doubt a little ...

What is the meaning on only newbie+ do comment? So you are only Jr.member and above rank can make a reply here when yourself is still a newbies? Roll Eyes

Well, you misunderstood me. please read correctly, i don't accept messages from gods, so i wrote this to prevent gods messages Tongue.

(If you're god don't comment)

Please accept my silly jokes mate.
I am not clever than those saints and messengers but clearly I have my mind and thinking ability which can make me think about why we had religions and what we are doing right now, religions were mainly created to unite people and live together as community but now itself changes its context and people were fighting each other in the name of Religion.

I am not a God so please accept my message. Tongue

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 09:10:39 AM

Judaism, or the old testament tradition/law is a foreshadow of what the CREATOR (GOD of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob) will do for new Isreal (the Church), and the World. Even GOD revealed this to ancient Isreal in the Torah.

The New Isreal is more holy, spiritual, advanced and is headed by the true MESSIAH of this world, JESUS CHRIST, who was ignorantly killed by the old Isreal and he was resurrected and currently dwell in those who believe in HIM.
HE is the CHIEF CORNER Stone that the builder rejected and now is the head of the True Isreal (the New Church) who believes in HIM.

Isaiah 28:16:
Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Whoever believes will not act hastily.

Ucy

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 10:13:01 AM

Judaism, or the old testament tradition/law is a foreshadow of what the CREATOR (GOD of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob) will do for new Isreal (the Church), and the World. Even GOD revealed this to ancient Isreal in the Torah.

The New Isreal is more holy, spiritual, advanced and is headed by the true MESSIAH of this world, JESUS CHRIST, who was ignorantly killed by the old Isreal and he was resurrected and currently dwell in those who believe in HIM.
HE is the CHIEF CORNER Stone that the builder rejected and now is the head of the True Isreal (the New Church) who believes in HIM.

Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Whoever believes will not act hastily.

I don't see new, I see a new update, what do you mean by "old Israel and the new Israel"? And "true MESSIAH of this world"? And What is is their relationship with "two religions from the same God"?
Did God make a mistake in the Torah / Judaism / the Old Testament and claim the wrong Messiah? That is why he said in Christianity that this is the true Messiah? Please explain more...

New Isreal is simply the Isreal that believes in JESUS CHRIST... It's the Church, or what people call Christians
 There are jews who believe in JESUS CHRIST living in Isreal who are Christians and there are also believers of JESUS allover the World. This New believers are made of both Jews and Gentiles, or both Jews and Non-jews.

We don't serve thesame GOD. We serve GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... Anyone who does not believe in JESUS CHRIST, the MESSIAH does not know the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

JESUS is the true MESSIAH of this World because HE offered HIMSELF as a sacrifice to save the World from the power of sin/satan. Just believe in HIM and you will be saved.

GOD does not make mistakes. The True MESSIAH who the New Isreal or  Christians believe in is allover the Torah. If you are spiritually blind, you won't see it.
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 929

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 01:20:15 PM

I understand from your words that the Jews believe in another God other than the Christian God, well ...

You got it all wrong. There is no Jewish God and Christian God. There is only God.

Now: Does this mean that the Christian faith claims that the Jews are infidels like Hindus and other religions? Or does the Bible literally say that the Old Testament book is from "the Word of God" just like the New Testament? My question was, what is the interpretation of the "word of God" to make a new era, or programmatically "update"?

The New Testament is not an updated version of the Bible, but only one part of it. The Bible is much more than just one book; it's a library filled with stories, songs, poetry, letters, and history. Yet, throughout its words, you will find many of the words of God. When you read the Bible, you will find a real man of God who taught a true way of life.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 03:13:36 PM

Or does the Bible literally say that the Old Testament book is from "the Word of God" just like the New Testament?
Yes.

John 1:1
King James Version
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Beginning which means it includes the old testament and this verse is from the new testament.

Let's take a look a verse from the old testament.

Isaiah 40:8
King James Bible
The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

My question was, what is the interpretation of the "word of God" to make a new era, or programmatically "update"?
My interpretation is this.

John 1:14,16

John 1:14,16
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ucy

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 04:20:15 PM

I don't see new, I see a new update, what do you mean by "old Israel and the new Israel"? And "true MESSIAH of this world"? And What is is their relationship with "two religions from the same God"?
Did God make a mistake in the Torah / Judaism / the Old Testament and claim the wrong Messiah? That is why he said in Christianity that this is the true Messiah? Please explain more...

New Isreal is simply the Isreal that believes in JESUS CHRIST... It's the Church, or what people call Christians
 There are jews who believe in JESUS CHRIST living in Isreal who are Christians and there are also believers of JESUS allover the World. This New believers are made of both Jews and Gentiles, or both Jews and Non-jews.

We don't serve thesame GOD. We serve GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob... Anyone who does not believe in JESUS CHRIST, the MESSIAH does not know the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

JESUS is the true MESSIAH of this World because HE offered HIMSELF as a sacrifice to save the World from the power of sin/satan. Just believe in HIM and you will be saved.

GOD does not make mistakes. The True MESSIAH who the New Isreal or  Christians believe in is allover the Torah. If you are spiritually blind, you won't see it.

I understand from your words that the Jews believe in another God other than the Christian God, well ...
Now: Does this mean that the Christian faith claims that the Jews are infidels like Hindus and other religions? Or does the Bible literally say that the Old Testament book is from "the Word of God" just like the New Testament? My question was, what is the interpretation of the "word of God" to make a new era, or programmatically "update"?

The old and new Testaments are the Word of GOD, but Christians are no longer under the old law.
Here is a more simple way to understand the situation between Christian and those who are following the old law/tradition:
Assuming your country's founding fathers wrote a constitution to guide their generation to live a good/moral life but promised in the constitution that the generations in the next two hundred years will no longer need to be under the law but will be given more superior/clean bodies controlled by a Benevolent Spiritual Being who will help them to be able to do what is right always without being under the old law. Those with the new bodies will now be able to fulfil what the holy law (both the old & new) actually requires of them without being under the law.
Once you believe in MESSIAH and get baptized, HE helps you obey the law the right way.

Ucy

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:06:56 PM

The old and new Testaments are the Word of GOD, but Christians are no longer under the old law.
Here is a more simple way to understand the situation between Christian and those who are following the old law/tradition:
Assuming your country's founding fathers wrote a constitution to guide their generation to live a good/moral life but promised in the constitution that the generations in the next two hundred years will no longer need to be under the law but will be given more superior/clean bodies controlled by a Benevolent Spiritual Being who will help them to be able to do what is right always without being under the old law. Those with the new bodies will now be able to fulfil what the holy law (both the old & new) actually requires of them without being under the law.
Once you believe in MESSIAH and get baptized, HE helps you obey the law the right way.

In regards to being under the law, it more like car drivers  under traffic light rules to help them drive safely and keep the road safe... Now, rather than having all the road users under the traffic light you can simply upgrade the cars to be controlled by single good AI (Artificial Intelligence) that helps them drive safely even without following traffic lights....they know exactly what to do even without looking at the lights and the cars are driven even better without causing problems for other road users.

hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 10:58:39 PM

The one fron Nazareth was a Jew but the scribes and Pharisees rejected his authority. Even the demons saw his power and they were fearful but the Pharisee was blinded while the money lender was admonished whilst the line of Cain still walks and talks.  

~truestorybro

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: