Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you run when you fail or loose in a trade?  (Read 1709 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 02:10:28 PM

Trading is not about to get profit every time, there must be some losses too, for which we have to be aware from the very first stage. The trading can be done through patience. After all i had never run away because i always kept patience in trading and i had started from the small and now i'm going to make a change and get the profit.
- I think there are only a few people who will run away or think in a way that is not clear in a loss situation because these people's upbringing from an early age has been less of a failure and they are people who are easily embarrassed when they realize failure, pretty much everyone in the world likes perfection and they will avoid facing what has failed them. On the contrary, most of us will just stay here to recover from the loss, sometimes it will take more, sometimes it will succeed but in general, there is no concept of running away.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 10:08:39 PM

I met someone who spoke bitterly against cryptotrading, he spoke of how he had a fortune in his trading account that disappeared completely in one night, he spoke of how he fell into depression and sickness soon followed because of overthinking of how to pick up and get back up on his feet financially. Now he is a strong advocate against anything trading crypto, how sad and dissapointing.

I didn't want to go through the rigor of trying to preach the message of crypto and share my testimonials from my little successful trades because our meeting was short lived as we were in transit, but the big question that i kept asking myself afterwards was -

"How many persons loose in a trade, and then go back to find out why they lost, and the mistakes they made?"

(I am bringing this topic here to point out amd encourage everyone that needs encouragement, that it is always best to find out the reason behind every loss we make in trading. It might not be easy, but try not to fall into depression suddenly, go back and find out the excesses and mistakes in your analysis in preparation for the BIG WIN, it is not easy, but you can do it)

I never run nor quit in anything if I happened to fail on my first attempt. I'd record countless loss and despite that I always have reason to come back, so does crypto.

I could remember when my wallet got ripped back then in early 2018, simply because I was just a newbie in the game. Although I had to leave crypto for 2 years but I got back in the year 2020.

I learnt my mistake after my wallet got wipped off by rippers by incautiously exposing my private key, and that is something I won't let happen again.

In a nutshell, I'm doing better now simply because I came back, I didn't let failure defeat me and I've mastered some keys and strategies.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 28, 2021, 10:31:07 PM

Trading is not about to get profit every time, there must be some losses too, for which we have to be aware from the very first stage. The trading can be done through patience. After all i had never run away because i always kept patience in trading and i had started from the small and now i'm going to make a change and get the profit.
Losses is inevitable and people should really be thinking off and expecting that these things is part of the process where theres no such thing about perfect trades and come to think off  that those losses
would also be the key for you to learn up more about trading and thats also the reason on why you do really able to avoid when you do able to experience or face up again similar situation.
On the time that you do gain up experience then this is where you trading journey would progress out.This would take a very long time and all you do need is
persistence and long patience.

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2021, 09:13:40 AM

generaly what happens to beginners that have some sucess in trading is that when there comes a losing streak, and it will come, they are to gready too close position in a loss. and even if they after hesitation close the position, they will try to desperatly earn the money back entering in a rushed and not thought out position and the same happens again. and than the cycle of breaking an acount begins.
now the title is actualy a good advice. if you close a position with a loss that "hurts", you better "run"....in terms of taking a break. reajust you mind before taking a new position. never go into a trade for emotional reasons

checkmatesir

Activity: 584
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 08:05:50 AM

As i can say if anyone who is a good trader , will never run away because this is trading in which will give you profit sometimes and sometimes loss, but the ,main thing is patience as we can see bitcoin was before and now we can see it crosses $40k which is very good for the traders.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: