Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: best usdt-trc20 wallet?  (Read 452 times)
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 11, 2021, 09:58:36 PM

helo guys

which is the best usdt-trc20 wallet?

Lastly i have been using Tronlink pro wallet, it is safe and faster even easier for me to operate on. though sometimes i used Trustwallet as well.
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 01:16:48 PM

You can do that already. For example you can add BSC, Fantom, and so on. Do you want to add tron network too? Maybe it's possible since Tron is a "copy" of ETH. Just take a look at their documentation.

Are you sure?

I have already added BSC without any issues, how can I add Tron network to Metamask please?
I'm not sure if TRX can be interoperated and added with Metamak or you have made a mistake. It's currently unsupported and he's probably emphasizing the process that could support future extensions.
It had a side. The next popular cross-chain expansion we might expect a variation of this.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5343213.0

mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2021, 04:47:36 PM

helo guys

which is the best usdt-trc20 wallet?

Lastly i have been using Tronlink pro wallet, it is safe and faster even easier for me to operate on. though sometimes i used Trustwallet as well.
Trustwallet and Tronlink both are great wallet in purpose to use usdt-trc20 token. Right now, Tronlink make me more comfortable but using Trustwallet in order to connect other dAPPS. Trustwallet is where i can put my trust, works fine for me.
Cornia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2021, 05:25:22 PM

Trustwallet and Tronlink both are great wallet in purpose to use usdt-trc20 token. Right now, Tronlink make me more comfortable but using Trustwallet in order to connect other dAPPS. Trustwallet is where i can put my trust, works fine for me.
You are absolutely right. I am also use Trust Wallet. The reason behind my use of Trust Wallet is it is a multicurrency wallet. I can store so many coins in this wallet also it is very suitable to use DEX.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: