Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Imcoin - the 1st hybrid currency on the market  (Read 906 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
imcoinproject (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 12:49:21 PM

MC is the perfect mix between Stablecoins and Performance Coins, in addition to proposing financial solutions based on Blockchain.

People who invest in Stablecoins will no longer have to sacrifice profitability for stability and people who invest in cryptocurrencies will no longer have to sacrifice stability for profitability.

Our currency aims to be the first Hybrid currency on the market, giving its holders the possibility of having an asset with an underlying working to sustain its price but which in turn tries to increase in value to positively impact the price of the currency

100.000.000 maximum token supply, no minting. 25.000.000 were sold in ICO, 1.000.000 available in BEP8, 10.000.000 available in BEP2 rest available in CEX.

in the CEX stage we will enable Staking at 20%

underlying public and externally audited  https://www.fxblue.com/users/imcoin

http://medium.com/@imcoinok
http://t.me/imcoingroup
https://t.me/imcoinproject
https://www.reddit.com/r/imcoinok
KiaraLove

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 09:00:26 PM

First
Hello everyone, I read about your project on the site and I liked it, and it's good that you opened a page here on Bitcointalk, here you can discuss the development of the project with experienced people
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 10:38:18 PM

Wow, your plan impresses me, if your currency is really the first hybrid in the market, it will make your project very popular.
LDA_Michael

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 12:14:06 AM

I would like to ask the question that I always ask in such projects, how will Imcoin benefit the investors, the community and you?
flatojigep

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 01:53:07 AM

It seems to me that the conditions for entering the market are very good now, Bitcoin begins to grow, and the rest of the altcoins will follow
givibrate

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:05:39 PM

First
Hello everyone, I read about your project on the site and I liked it, and it's good that you opened a page here on Bitcointalk, here you can discuss the development of the project with experienced people

I agree with this, but there may be some negative, but I hope that this will not happen, and as I see it seems that interesting questions have already begun
lereheartdent

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:57:39 PM

Wow, your plan impresses me, if your currency is really the first hybrid in the market, it will make your project very popular.

Yes, I also saw for the first time about the plan for a hybrid currency account, and it became interesting what it was and I began to study about it better
lcholvaraco

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 12:48:19 AM

I would like to ask the question that I always ask in such projects, how will Imcoin benefit the investors, the community and you?

I advise you to read about this on the website, there is a better answer to this question.
https://www.fxblue.com/users/imcoin
kiemthu1802

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 02:30:34 AM

At the expense of launching the project, I hope the developers will not delay with this and you will launch the project as quickly as possible so that more people will learn about it
pimsvanramitt

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 04:24:52 AM

At the expense of launching the project, I hope the developers will not delay with this and you will launch the project as quickly as possible so that more people will learn about it

It's a matter of time, and it will also depend on how the team will work on the project.
lizeabsebo

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 06:01:57 AM

It seems to me that the conditions for entering the market are very good now, Bitcoin begins to grow, and the rest of the altcoins will follow

That's right, IMCM will also grow, this news makes me happy
ergelneuvei

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 07:42:39 AM

I think developers and team are preparing something interesting for us
KiaraLove

View Profile
May 02, 2021, 09:24:22 AM

Hello guys, I would like to know will be there any benefits for holding the IMCM token?
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 06:18:08 AM

I think developers and team are preparing something interesting for us

It looks like it is, I think so too, and I think that by the summer we will see many interesting updates
gravicergos

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:33:45 AM

Hello everyone, can you explain to me, when the reserve fund grows again the price will rise again
vendtichede

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 11:14:48 AM

I would like to know which persons, groups or departments will be involved in the project?
LDA_Michael

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 12:10:55 AM

I would like to know which persons, groups or departments will be involved in the project?

Look on the website, maybe there is information about the people who are involved in the development of the project: https://www.fxblue.com/users/imcoin
flatojigep

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 02:01:18 AM

I bought a few hundred bucks of IMCM and will keep my prospects in the next months!
givibrate

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 03:45:50 AM

Best wishes to you as you progress on your project. While this can be a difficult time, the results that you will achieve are worth all of the hard work that you will put in! Good luck!
lereheartdent

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 09:53:26 PM

Best wishes to you as you progress on your project. While this can be a difficult time, the results that you will achieve are worth all of the hard work that you will put in! Good luck!

That's right, through hard work the project will be able to achieve its goals.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: