Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:42:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Predict $20,000 for dogecoin in 5years time  (Read 4257 times)
yat97

Activity: 171
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:49:44 PM

$20,000 woow thats a huge step to climb. They might get there someday if they really put in strong work and initiatives but achieving that in 5 years thst sounds kind of unrealistic

Maybe 20 years from now when we have mass inflation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:54:06 PM

Dogecoin has been different kinds of low level names in the past and in the present but the altccoin seem to have woken up to prominence and maybe it could keep sustaining the move as some altccoins like bnb, xrp, Ada, ethereum have done. Despite the name calling, the growth of dogecoin has really gone pass many so called promising coins and it is now at the 7th spot in crypto ranking.

Therefore, maybe dogecoin can get to $20,000 and above in 5 years time  Grin Grin just like this user predicted the price of bitcoin in the beginning

That is a pretty bold prediction. I don't think that Doge Coin is going to rise so high. Such kind of returns would be insane to be honest. There are no real alt coins trading at such high levels. And then if we want to sell for 20.000 USD we would need some buyers of course. Would be nice if we make a Tip Game for the Doge Coin price in 1 or 2 years.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:55:47 PM

Maybe I could be wrong but I want to say the same thing what the first reply in his thread, its impossible. Grin

Hope I should be wrong! Cool
Oh you will.
It's not Bitcoin at all so there is a very little chance it could go way up $20k.
I looked at the old thread and one say impossible $50k for Bitcoin. But that was Bitcoin which started the crypto technology.
Doge didn't start it and there's a big competition out there. Money is divided to different altcoin and Bitcoin so there is hardly a chance for another coin to just step up and do the impossible again.
Maybe if Bitcoin dies. But that means a huge fall for every altcoin out there when trust goes down.

Google is not the first web browser, Amazon is not the first ecommerce site, Apple is not the first mobile brand but they took the top position in the respective places so being the first doesn't mean they will always be in the first but I am not saying that bitcoin will lose its position.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 05:55:54 PM

$20,000 woow thats a huge step to climb. They might get there someday if they really put in strong work and initiatives but achieving that in 5 years thst sounds kind of unrealistic
Yes, it is very unrealistic because for a very high price it clearly cannot be achieved in a very short duration even though it looks like a long time at this point, but it is not.

Maybe 20 years from now when we have mass inflation
Many things can happen in a period of 20 years so it will be very difficult to predict whether it can actually happen or will happen otherwise, because guessing the future is very difficult because all humans cannot see what the future will bring to Dogecoin.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 06:09:55 PM

Dogecoin has been different kinds of low level names in the past and in the present but the altccoin seem to have woken up to prominence and maybe it could keep sustaining the move as some altccoins like bnb, xrp, Ada, ethereum have done. Despite the name calling, the growth of dogecoin has really gone pass many so called promising coins and it is now at the 7th spot in crypto ranking.

Therefore, maybe dogecoin can get to $20,000 and above in 5 years time  Grin Grin just like this user predicted the price of bitcoin in the beginning

I thought of your prediction without doing an analysis. Indeed, many predict Bitcoin will reach $ 50,000, but they analyze it from various aspects. One of them is the very small total supply. Dogecoin has a fairly high supply, is Dogecoin planning to burn a large portion of their coins?
HashingTower

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:13:03 PM

If dogecoin can make it to 5000$ in 5 years then Bitcoin should worth around 300,000$ then, lolzz well I like the reality more than predictions, I'd keep doing what I  always do best and that's taking profits whenever, this is the best strategy I know, useful in both bear and bull market

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 06:19:01 PM

Dogecoin is created as Meme coin and so as this post ( I believe).  Even its market trading played a joke on many investors that many who "take the joke" seriously had lost lots of money.  Starting from the pump of a trader called Wolong and many other whales that followed the strategy of his pump.  And now Elon Musk and some known individuals keep on playing the same "joke" to the traders. And btw, I never said that it won't reach $20k I only say that it is possible as long as there are whales who keep on pumping Dogecoin and  naive individual who never learns.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:26:11 PM

I know we are free to predict as much as we want but isn't it too much?
I know how you feel but I think it is really hard to believe right now.
I know nobody would believe that Bitcoin price would be this high five years ago,
But we are comparing it to the King or top tier crypto when it is only created for meme?

Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:33:24 PM

I think anything can happen in the market because prices are determined by the market. however for Dogecoin it is highly unlikely that it will reach a price of $ 20,000 in 5 years. Because the total supply and circulation of Dogecoin is so much that it is very unlikely that Dogecoin will be able to reach it. to reach $ 1 alone is very difficult for Dogecoin let alone $ 20,000.

Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 06:37:53 PM

This could be the highest fud I have read so far, it is one thing to believe in a project and another to be blind by it, that's a ridiculous speculation my friend,  there is no way dogecoin can trade that high,
What will even drive it to that price! You think just constant tweets from Elon is enough to send dogecoin to such unrealistic price! Am not sure that alone is enough,  the team must have to come up with new ideas to make dogecoin worthy.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Cornia

Activity: 1386
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 06:38:58 PM

I think this prediction is very unrealistic. So far this coin has not been able to cross $1, there is no thought of $20,000. Many Dogecoin holders are waiting for the price of Dogecoin at $1 not $20,000. When Dogecoin's current hype ends, many may forget its name in the next 5 years.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:00:04 PM

I think you are predicting Dogecoin too far in the next 5 years, let alone targeting up to $ 20,000, obviously that's a huge amount, I don't think at all if Dogecoin can reach that amount, it's better if you analyze Dogecoin whether it can last for some  time ahead, I think it makes more sense,
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 07:12:34 PM

Op are you crazy man? Your prediction is really insane what could not be accepted by most of the people here. Did you imagine if doge coin would reach, 20'000 usd in next 5 years then how much need to ​go BTC?

To be honest I am afraid how much time doge can keep this price if elon musk don't tweet for it’s for a month. Lol
and in the absence of any realistic fundamental function or development, it would be very difficult and crazy for a doge to touch that price. from here we also know the power of a tweet from a bigboy, how much price can last without the tweet?

well, anything can happen in the crypto world. even something we think is crazy can come true. so don't give up hope but have to stay realistic.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:20:29 PM

Wonderful positivity you have there but it's different to what happened in Bitcoin.

$20,000 is possible for 5 years if Elon Musk will continue to shill the coin in 5 years. Hard shilling is needed here and Elon Musk must put 60% of his time to Dogecoin shilling and 40% to his business.

Funny isn't it? Hold your Doge if you believed on that.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:27:02 PM

I don't think, that much price for the dogecoin in 5 years of time.You mean 0.3$ to 5000$ !!
It was still a dream for Ethereum.You should learn about the Ethereum before making this statement.Because 5000$ is huge for the altcoin to again in a short period.The project should sustain to reach that value.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:40:29 PM

Seems like you are holding too much of it. Doge at $20k is pure wishful thinking. I am not saying it is impossible but in next 5 years it is not going to happen.
Maybe in next 5 decades we can see that price.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:44:45 PM

Nice to see how you put so much faith in a meme coin without any working product, just Elon Musk making it more and more popular, doge have tried so hard to come close to $1 and now thanks to Elon Musk it got close to it and it seems achievable anytime soon, but dogecoin hitting $20k is insane it will probably need bitcoin and every other coins in the market to stop working before it could reach that  price and that's impossible, dogecoin will never be able to reach $20,000 forever.

manok jepang

Activity: 757
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 07:48:32 PM

I think you are overestimating the price of Dogecoin to reach $ 20,000 in the next 5 years, I do not believe that this altcoin will reach $ 20,000 in the future, because we know the increase in altcoins is due to the help of Elon Musk.  , what if Elon Musk sells all Dogecoin assets, are you sure if Dogecoin can survive in crypto in the next few years,

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2021, 08:18:39 PM

Coin made in fun - people bought for fun - Elon must tweet after years - It gets noticed - Hype going on - will be worth nothing that much.

Just tell me any feature of this coin just 1?

Regards
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2021, 08:44:06 PM

I think you are overestimating the price of Dogecoin to reach $ 20,000 in the next 5 years, I do not believe that this altcoin will reach $ 20,000 in the future, because we know the increase in altcoins is due to the help of Elon Musk.  , what if Elon Musk sells all Dogecoin assets, are you sure if Dogecoin can survive in crypto in the next few years,
In general, Dogecoin will always stay in the crypto space because Dogecoin is a token that has been in the crypto space for a long time, but to be at $ 20,000 in the next 5 years is a difficult dream to come true.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: