Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:52:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new asic ETH miners is coming. and Trent.eth just twittered!  (Read 507 times)
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1000

Crypto Currency , Mining, Exchange ATM, Wallet!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 02:23:26 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2021, 09:37:16 PM by asiabtc

EIP1559 will active in July; miner will loss huge revenue. at the same time, two company lunched new asic miner: bitmain, and Pineapple. both are around 3.6Ghs, 2500W. shipment from Jun.

Trent.eth just posted this twitter:To all Ethereum miners: plan conservatively for an end to mining EOY 2021. https://twitter.com/trent_vanepps/status/1387837123756240898 .it announced the death of eth gpu miner.

under this double attacks, what should gpu miner do?

ethercoin.org
is one good choice, no eip1559, no asic miner (ProgPOW) , allways pow-no shifting pos, deflation monetary policy.

Gpu miner, keep happy mining.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:21:12 AM

EIP1559 will active in July; miner will loss huge revenue. at the same time, two company lunched new asic miner: bitmain, and Pineapple. both are around 3.6Ghs, 2500W. shipment from Jun.

ethercoin.org
maybe one good choice, no eip1559, no asic miner, allways pow , no shifting pos.

gpu mining --> dead, i mean really dead for 95% of miners around the world.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 06:00:38 AM

ethercoin.org
maybe one good choice, no eip1559, no asic miner, allways pow , no shifting pos.

gpu mining --> dead, i mean really dead for 95% of miners around the world.
after eip1559 active, shifted to pos, yes.
how do you think about HD mining? like ipfs.

www.lightningasic.com. ASIC GPU矿机,ATM, 硬件钱包,挖矿。ALTCOIN,BTC,LTC,Dogecoin research, Producing BTC LTC Dogecoin Mining Machine, Exchange market policy study.Skype:  altcoin Twitter: @realSatoshi_ii Co-Founder of LIGHTNINGASIC 关注微博: @比特币矿机 TWITTER: @realSatoshi_ii, 获得最新资讯。
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:52:12 AM

Fail, gpu is memory and core, hd mining is only memory, so what is important on a nand flash, first, sequential speed then 4k random speed, this thing about plotting is bs, make hd mining competitive, like gpu mining or asic mining is then you have a new ssd mining market. I really hope ssd nand flash mining market will move to new heights which will bring new coins.

BitKongy

Activity: 405
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 07:38:46 AM

Absolutely nothing than buying more graphics card to add to your mining rig setup to earn what you are earning before that's all, reward will be lower and difficulty will rise
Phili_1

Activity: 20
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 08:47:23 AM

Either you sell your GPUs now and get a lot of money for them or you change the coin.
Maybe Firo or Ravencoin? I will look at Whattomine to see what will be the most profitable.
CrossroadBTC

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:22:45 AM

Fail, gpu is memory and core, hd mining is only memory, so what is important on a nand flash, first, sequential speed then 4k random speed, this thing about plotting is bs, make hd mining competitive, like gpu mining or asic mining is then you have a new ssd mining market. I really hope ssd nand flash mining market will move to new heights which will bring new coins.
You wish it will move to new heights because it will bring in new coins but you called it bullshit, anyways Chia project will never be like bitcoin and it will stay the same way like many other bitcoin forks, I don't expect anything huge but I'm willing to take risks on plotting

batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 09:45:15 AM

As soon as market crashes there will be no point ASIC manufactures selling them it means they will stop production. They will maximum sell right now for crazy money. They are not idiots they make every scenario possible then act. As soon as you will start see ASICS are selling many it means they will be useless soon. after useless time you will see many ASIC video youtube and you will be able to buy for 50-100$. It all depends how much profit they give or - profit. lets say now 1ghz giving you = 110$ at eth 2800$ price. When eip happens it means nearly 1Ghs = 55$ at eth 2800$ but if eth goes to 1400$ price it will be 25$ and so on at one point it will be doing around 5-10$ a day. this time looks like 30mhs speed may not survive.
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 11:52:49 AM

It's funny, 30mhs on eth before this mega super ultra bulltrap was around 50 usd, now is around 1000 usd, 3070 is already selling for 2000 usd, that is a huge red flag, asics coming, transaction fees that used to go to miners will soon just burn, so all I see in the eth network will be asics, period, and the asics will be making pennies because whales are not stupid to keep paying this much for eth, plus eth and all crypto market about to crash hard.

The store I live close by just got a new batch of 3090 and the new price is 4000 usd hehehehehehehehehehhehe, buy up trolls ehhe, trust me it will sell, know why? bullrun --> there are more money than sense, funny will be once the crypto market crashes and they can't even sell this card for 800 usd later on ehhe because asics are coming, crypto will not be profitable, so the only thing left will be to sell them to gamers or keep them somewhere around turned off cause nothing will be profitable for 98% of miners today.

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 02:18:23 PM

RTX 3090 will probably be relevant until it breaks Smiley
New coins are constantly appearing and they will need powerful graphics cards. I don’t want to say that it is worth buying this video card for $ 4000, and I don’t like hot video cards due to problems in the summer.
But I'll probably buy it for $ 800 when hamsters sell their graphics cards in the future.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bravehash

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 03:36:12 PM

Honestly I'm confused as many other people, I don't believe that mining will remain profitable even in bear market but one thing is certain, bear market from now on will be different, the dips won't be like what we've seen in the past

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:20:49 PM

ethercoin.org

You an mine ERG, it brings nearly the same profit and you can mine it with 4GB cards. Haven Protocol is also a good choice, it use less energy than ETH. You have so much  alternatives, ETH is not the only gpu mineable coin dudes.
TheMimic1

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:24:30 PM

ethercoin.org

You an mine ERG, it brings nearly the same profit and you can mine it with 4GB cards. Haven Protocol is also a good choice, it use less energy than ETH. You have so much  alternatives, ETH is not the only gpu mineable coin dudes.
Those who used Nvidia cards are going to enjoy the benefits of more profitable algorithms to mine once EIP1559 affects ETH mining rewards, might not be much but I'm sure the rewards will be affected, most profits for miners comes from high gas fee

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     ITSMYNE     ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Social-plus NFT marketplace for official sports NFTs
[      t w i t t e r      ]  [    t e l e g r a m    ]  [   i n s t a g r a m   ]  [      d i s c o r d      ]
badbart

Activity: 449
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:41:11 PM

I've been miing on 150 gpus since late 2016 and I'm not adding and I'm selling a few.  Plan on making almost no money, Eth has so much mining power it will crush most coins to near zero profit. 

Not sure who is goign to buy the ASICs with reward reduciotn and POS its a huge gamble.
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 04:56:41 PM

I've been miing on 150 gpus since late 2016 and I'm not adding and I'm selling a few.  Plan on making almost no money, Eth has so much mining power it will crush most coins to near zero profit. 

Not sure who is goign to buy the ASICs with reward reduciotn and POS its a huge gamble.
What do you mean by you plan on making almost no money? I'm sure that something unexpected will come up for ETH mining, these new ASICS shows that mining isn't going away from ETH network soon but PoS is indeed on so maybe there will be fork for ETH PoW and ETH PoS ?? Just a guess

Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 06:13:18 PM

You can either sell your GPUs right now while you still can for good money or be prepared for what's coming, ETH mining is now like gambling game, we don't know how things will workout

asiabtc (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2021, 09:30:32 PM

Trent.eth just posted this twitter:To all Ethereum miners: plan conservatively for an end to mining EOY 2021. https://twitter.com/trent_vanepps/status/1387837123756240898

it's conservative plan. if radical, what will happen?

it nnounced the death of eth gpu miner.

try to join ethercoin.org community. make one successful POW evm chai.

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 30, 2021, 10:37:39 PM

If all these new ETH ASIC reported hash rates are true, they are a great improvement over the 1st generation ETH ASICS, which amounted to nothing more than a regular RX 570/580 rig at the time at maybe a tiny power savings. If the stated rates are true, current yields are going to seem like the good old days once more and more ASICS come online. GPU miners will be left to fighting over smaller and smaller scraps to the point where it becomes irrelevant. The same thing happened with LTC and DASH back in 2014. The one standout from back then was VTC which quickly moved from nScrypt once an ASIC was developed. Unfortunately for GPU miners it's never managed to gain traction.
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 01:40:49 AM

If all these new ETH ASIC reported hash rates are true, they are a great improvement over the 1st generation ETH ASICS, which amounted to nothing more than a regular RX 570/580 rig at the time at maybe a tiny power savings. If the stated rates are true, current yields are going to seem like the good old days once more and more ASICS come online. GPU miners will be left to fighting over smaller and smaller scraps to the point where it becomes irrelevant. The same thing happened with LTC and DASH back in 2014. The one standout from back then was VTC which quickly moved from nScrypt once an ASIC was developed. Unfortunately for GPU miners it's never managed to gain traction.

reason this time, asics on eth matters, this is likely the last time you will see mining as profitable, 3080 was doing around 15 usd highest in few days, in 2016 - 2018 was as much as 15 usd per gpu too, highest, not even in the next bullrun will be profitable like this one, they really found a way to make memory bandwidth intensive asics, so any new coin that comes to be successful like eth in memory will also suffer the same fate. Now the deed is done and gpu mining is about to really be dead for eth.

Philipma1957cellphone

Activity: 416
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 02:27:28 AM

566 hashrate

That is 5,660,000.    3080

But only 180,000 e9 miners

Power for 33x  3080 is 8000 watts

POWER FOR 1 E9 Is 3300 watts.

No one knows how many are mining right now.
No one knows how many will be released.
But they are a big improvement over the best gpus.

BTW the linzhi was and still is good asic doing 2700 mh at 3300 watts. It will run out of ram soon.

The key to the new shit storm coming is how many asics how soon.

And does eth alter the algorithm just a bit  to fuck the new asics.

My thoughts are eth will fuck it up much as they did back in 2017-2018.

For now just mine and make money.

This is philipma1957 alt. Do not conduct business  with this account
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: