Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CafeSwap a Yield Farming and Staking Platform on BSC Chain  (Read 683 times)
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:12:02 AM

Some updates about Mocha token:

This is Insane!!!😱😱
230% in less than 4 Minutes.
Brewers you are amazing 🚀🚀
Cafeswap Mocha Launch is Huge 🥳☕️

Cafeswap Has Successfully Concluded the MOCHA ICO🚀🎉.

We have Burned 69,999 $BREW worth around $520k 🔥🔥
The Biggest Burn ever in CafeSwap’s History.

https://bscscan.com/tx/0x1da3e0317b7627a37988621d85d9083cc5e2a9e588db27073c2bdcac41b79563

Thanks to All Brewers for Making this Possible  🚀☕️
We Are Welcoming  $MOCHA with a Bang ⚡️

Two New Staking Pools Are Now Live On #CafeSwap🚀🎉

-Stake $BREW Earn $MOCHA
-Stake $MOCHA Earn $DOT

Go Stake Your $BREW and $MOCHA Tokens.

Stay Tuned For MOCHA-BNB LP Farming Pool Launching On 7th May.

#CafeSwap #BSC #YieldFarming #CafeDEX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:36:44 PM

MOCHA Token(Buyback+LP Addition)🔥🔥🌙

200 MOCHA Buyback :
https://bscscan.com/tx/0x180466dcd2862faca8bc486e704d1f2e556fab0523b8b4976b6695d4be7851a9

https://bscscan.com/tx/0xb4c048a3a7db8446d042777372ff856a42270ccdbffa749ef241dbc2c5192c39

100 BNB+MOCHA Liquidity Addition:

https://bscscan.com/tx/0xe79adb47d893054a8be3439efd2e48f4eedd22c789d8fdc4d01f3f0aca403b4e

Happy Brewing☕️☕️
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 09:15:11 PM

$MOCHA - $BNB Farming pool is Live now. We are proud of our community and this marks an important point in the history of CafeSwap.
Cheers🥂 to many more Mocha related features in the near future. Happy farming #Brewers
#yieldfarming #mocha #bnb #bsc
Coinlegend77

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:16:41 AM

What was the necessity for creating another token in mean mocha as the initial primary token for this project was Brew and what use case of the recent created token mocha? Because I believe channeling of function to a single token would have increase the demand and once demand increases definitely the price will start booming and mooning...

You have very much correct, I don't actually know the reason behind the creation of another token to me I could have advised to team to channel all the token function to $Brew, well like I said I don't actually know the reason behind the creation I think they have their reason for this let see how they will be managing the 2 token can they are the only one with the full ideal about cafeSwap so will can't question there decisions  now until it turning to be a problem for the project which I believe it would cause any harm to the project..
DModulator

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 02:22:15 PM

This project is really amazing to be honest, the rate the response to question on telegram make me actually believe in the project, no questions I leave unanswered. In a very short range this project will defeat there competitors with features and the manner in which they respond to complains..

CafeSwap team actually know the advantages of customers satisfaction they are not only active of Telegram Community but on this very Announcement Thread as well in most Projects announcement threads most of the questions are left unanswered but in the case of CafeSwap I see Questions be responded to with immediate effects these highly incredible I see a bright future for $Brew Token lots of usecases and a hard-working amazing team behind the project.
Resmitemas

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:15:54 PM

Let's animate the Reddit page.

Starting today we have yet another hub for you to come share your love for $BREW and $MOCHA. Come say Hi ! to us, on our new #Reddit page. We're brewing a lot of fun activities for our Reddit members . So Cafe #Brewers make sure to pay us a visit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cafeswapfinance/

https://i.imgur.com/kBuS62Z.png

Coinlegend77

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 07:47:28 AM

Hello cafeteam, I have a suggestion to consider by you. But that depends on the next calculation.

I see pancakebunny has growth in TVL but not to much care about their token. You can see there that bunny token pools less 10% TVL in pancake bunny.

And the other hand, pancakeswap cake is the most dominan TVL in their total TVL.

How ever pancakebunny TVL is a good chance to promote caffe token (brew).

I have an idea to make brew more popular and rasing the brew marketcap. How about if cafeswap make partnership with pancakebunny. Partnership to make auto-compound pools in pancakebunny.

My suggestion only works, if...
After the pools created and everybody stack or jump to that pools, the APY still high, just like pancakeswap.

I mean the cafeswap dev team should calculated first, can we challenge the cake... can we give more higher APY than pools cake if the number of money as big as pancakeswap?

From $10B TVL on pancakeswap cake, $3,6B cake in pancakebunny and that number is 50% from pancakebunny total TVL.

That's normal because pancakeswap is the first one. Many person only know pancakeswap, and if there is a new token, they ask SC to trade in pancakeswap.

If we can make pools on pancakebunny, many people will know brew. Especially if they see the APY that given, is higher than pancakeswap.
Coinlegend77

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 11:56:36 PM

some people are ungrateful no matter what. I honestly do not wish for the price to pump up. let me bag that extremely fine fine APY and APR. This kind of project will not remain so low for ever. At this pace, with the level of discipline the team has, not giving into the pressure of "investor" and taking steps to ensure everything is done correctly, having a very nice community and consistently providing products and respecting objectives, will make this project a direct competitor to bakeryswap and pancakeswap. But it cannot be done in a matter of days, so be just grateful that you are here so soon and use the high return that you are able to get.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 05:22:59 AM

New @ONTOWallet  Partnership Farming And Staking Pools Are Now Live🚀🎉

Deposit ONT-BNB LP Earn $BREW
Stake $BREW Earn $ONT

Enjoy 2x higher yields for the first 48 hours.

Staking Pool Starts At Block #7346000

#CafeSwap #Ontology #CafeDEX $BREW $MOCHA ls
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 11:55:10 AM

Grab a drink and join #ONTO + @CafeSwapFinance☕️ for an AMA✌️

Tune in for a chance to win $BREW worth $500!😍💰

Rules:
1) $500 $BREW awarded for the 5 best #Twitter Qs & 5 best live Qs
2) RT & Follow
3) Comment w/ your Qs under the tweet
4) Get ready 👉 https://t.co/OU0lcbm6ip
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 01:16:35 PM

Brewers ☕, welcome our newest partner @ElonsMoon and get ready for more #liquidity farming 🌾with our new $BNB - $ELCZ farm. You'll also get a chance to earn  $ELCZ yourself by staking $BREW ☕ in our new staking pool. See you on Mars at  8:00 am UTC

New @ElonsMoon  Staking & Farming Pool Are Now Live On #cafeswap ☕️

-Deposit ELCZ-BNB LP Earn $BREW
-Stake $BREW Earn $ELCZ

Add Liquidity On https://t.co/FTq3P81UEW

#CafeSwap #BSC $BREW $MOCHA #CafeDEX
Mondilo

Activity: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 08:31:49 PM

The crypto market is passing through some difficulties now and it very good to know that even at this point where many meme token was been dumped Cafeswap token still maintenance to price flow this how to know of the token holders actually believe a project.

Every deep is a good buying opportunity I can still remember in 2017 when Bitcoin hit $20,000 the market was running so fast until late 2018 when it's was gradually coming down until it comes below $4,000 But what happened in late 2020 till date has give me a great confidence in Cryptosphere and Blockhain industry in general so I will advise we take every deep opportunity wisely.

Wow! 2020 is a memorable year in the history of Cryptocurrency but you see 2020 it's extraordinary happenings in the history of Crypto but you know what I strongly believe the best is yet to come in this journey Investing in the any project with good use cases and a trusted team is never a mistake though it's always better to invest at your own detriment as it's not good when comes to crypto Investment advisory self decision matters most wish you success never be ignorant of technology advancement always play along.

You are not far from the trust as must project are just hype no good use case with this kind of reddish
Day we saw today those kind of project will not actually survive the it. Only project with good use case can be hoping for recovery after the heaven dump especially meme tokens..

Yes very nice use cases where the power of projects before but with what am seeing now I don't know if you cases is what actually makes project to succeed reason why am saying this is the new threading innovation MEME projects everywhere and I don't really know what's so much interesting about this or the usefulness of this Projects but they grow bigger all time or maybe someone needs to educate me the secret behind meme projects that causes the attraction and pumping in price.
Mondilo

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:19:21 AM

AMA section coming up in less than 5 hrs on telegram so this will be an opportunity for everyone to ask any questions they think the team should answer and also an opportunity for everyone to learn more about cafeSwap and what we should expect in the nearest future.

Please I don't understand is this AMA for cafeSwap or ONTO wallet? Because with what I can see on Twitter, the ama is strictly for ONTO wallet but it will be hosted on cafeSwap community I don't think we can ask any questions about cafeSwap on the AMA the only question that I believe is working is the both projects partnership purpose and the benefit of the partnership. Please someone should correct me if am wrong.. 

This might be a means of Introduction of new listed token on CafeSwap Decentralized Exchange or to Officially tell both projects Investors on the latest development regarding their partnership I think is a perfect move because every good partnership and development gives an organization a very good opportunity to attract new Investors as well as creating more awareness Globally. With CafeSwap team I have the confidence that more good news are on the pipeline to catapult this project to a great level so I hope to see $BREW on Top Exchanges like KuCoin, OkeX, Binance etc.
Resmitemas

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:29:47 PM

From Telegram Group

CafeSwap Updates

So many might be thinking of whats brewing,

Dual Farming :
We are waiting for audits to complete as the contract will hold high amount of funds we chose security as the first priority.

Partnerships:
We are in talks with some premium BSC projects for partnerships also some more partnerships and pools are scheduled Smiley

ICO :
We have received good response for first ICO and many projects are willing to do ICO on cafeswap we choose two projects which are capable to bring something good on BSC, They are under security review.

Vaults:
We are trying to develop V2 contracts for vaults which can track users earning separately, after this is implemented many vaults will be released Smiley

Multichain :
We have started working on multi chain farming.

Happy Weekend
Keep Brewing....
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 11:41:42 PM

CafeSwap is listed as an AMM DEX  on @iSafePal wallet in the #BSC section. The $BREW ☕is always growing stronger and stronger. We've come a long way and we've got a lot more to go. Who else will see the value of #CafeSwap next ? https://t.co/9rMD0SeLYO
Jellachrist

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 06:35:44 AM

When i harvest the money in the pool, does it zero percent annually or monthly? Or is the process running as long as the money we stake is stopped? Will I still be eligible for the staking reward earning?

Are you referring to $Brew staking rewards? I observed that most project staking rewards never worth the risks incurred in the staking of our funds for some period of time this is actually discouraging most stakes since they feel their funds is held down with little or no increase CafeSwap team should look into increasing their staking return to attract more Investors and participants.
Mondilo

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 06:46:14 AM

Let's animate the Reddit page.

Starting today we have yet another hub for you to come share your love for $BREW and $MOCHA. Come say Hi ! to us, on our new #Reddit page. We're brewing a lot of fun activities for our Reddit members . So Cafe #Brewers make sure to pay us a visit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cafeswapfinance/

https://i.imgur.com/kBuS62Z.png

Reddit is a good media platform for Marketing and Promotion I suggest CafeSwap team inject some funds for Marketing and promotion of this promising project on Reddit platform and you will see a positive outcome nowadays hyping of projects with just words of encouragement without a proper Marketing and product development to present to the general public is as good as wasting of time though CafeSwap is far from this.
Resmitemas

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 01:48:41 PM

$1,000 $BREW GIVEAWAY to celebrate $ONT on
@CafeSwapFinance 's #DEX

Earn passive income with $ONT: https://cafeswap.finance/farms

Follow
@OntologyNetwork
@ONTOWallet
 &
@CafeSwapFinance
 + RT
Winners chosen in 48

10 winners = $100 in $BREW each!

https://twitter.com/CafeswapTr/status/1394595132310269954
MandateOses

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 09:04:30 PM
Merited by Legit_Alt+ (1)

Cafeswap is a great staking and farming platform with the beatdown of exhaubirant transaction fees this project stands with high and smart way of investing and reinvesting deposited funds which help to outrate a high level of interest which in turn bring out a higher profit and bring all BSC Defi ecosystem together so as to have ecointimate and we know that in the recent times BSC and Etherium blockchain is the most feauture which the dex exchange could get and now cafeswap dex exchange which is launching which has IDO very project and I believe it will superbly be a shock to the massive the way it will turn out smart and reliable.
Legit_Alt+ (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 01:08:43 PM

$PACOCA ICO

BREW-BNB LP
Amount To Be Raised : $1.2 Million
Amount To Be Raised In LP : 20000
Tokens Offered : 8M PACOCA

MOCHA-BNB LP
Amount To Be Raised : $300k