Author Topic: [sold]  (Read 579 times)
caffinated (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2021, 06:53:46 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2021, 09:46:22 AM by caffinated

27 May 2021 Update:
All cards and miners are no longer available for sale! Thank you for your time! Smiley

24th May 2021 Update
All of the stock is tentatively reserved for a week for a buyer to sort out payment until 31 May 2021 23:59. All sales are now frozen to give the buyer time to fund the purchase. I will update this thread if the stock becomes available again.

23 May 2021 update:
Free shipping for any full lots (e.g. if u take all l3+ i'll pay for the air shipping costs) to USA (approx 2-3 working days shipping time)
(Other countries check with me first, if its about the same cost i'll include it.)

That is about 200 usd for a set of L3+ & PSU.

Item                   Qty   Price (USD)

If you buy p106's u can opt to buy other parts like boards, ssds, memory, cpus etc to get full sets.
Escrow: Reputed Bitcointalk escrows OK (Top 5 or Kaboomrack team), at your cost.

Continuing the hosting contract with the existing facility is possible for the L3+ so you can start earning immediately and save freight.

Make me a reasonable offer if keen.

Note:
Please do not ask for proof pics asking me to write special stuff first. I have no issues on providing whatever proof you need AFTER we come to terms. I have to request for such pics from the hoster who despite obliging me it seems a waste of effort if our prices and terms are not aligned.
After all we are going to use escrow anyway so whats the worry. You can pick the escrow as long as its top 5 in bitcoin talk and the escrow has recent history of doing whatever USD worth of volume that you are looking at.
I have generic pics taken when various people have asked me to take proof and i will gladly furnish those prior to you discussing terms.

The prices were computed early may and have not been recomputed factoring the recent crash. I will check the current earnings and update the prices soon, in the mean time feel free to offer reasonable counters for the items. Broadly im looking at 3 months income on L3+ and 4 months returns on the cards.
All the hardware is mining currently except the 1060-3gb's. They will be put to mine soon once the power expansion is finished in a month. Prices are negotiable upto a certain extent. I have kept them in storage for about 2 years just because the prices crashed and i do not mind keeping them in storage for years again, so the scare tactic on the price of the crypto crashing justfying a huge drop in prices will not be accepted or entertained. Market prices are a valid reason if my prices are too high show me and ill review them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 09:42:30 PM

How about $650 per L3+?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 10:55:51 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2021, 12:14:55 PM by caffinated

How about $650 per L3+?
pass, your offer is way too off for the income it has Smiley
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 08:49:56 PM

How about $650 per L3+?

You should publish your prices if you're going to insult the offers you get.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 10:39:11 PM

How about $650 per L3+?

Agreed, it's entirely a guessing game, if prices continue crashing like they are, my offer is actually pretty attractive. I would go up to 725 ea with PSU, but that is the tops of where I am comfortable.

lowbander801

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 08:58:59 AM

How about $650 per L3+?

agreed always display the selling prices
otherwise the situation changes from :  am selling,  to its i am not selling unless i find someone that is careless enough with his spending,  so he will buy from me.
so having in mind that if you buy a miner that will ROI in more than 3 months is not considered as a bargain to buy.  the 750 usd  you got offered is absolutely fine
with todays profits lets assume that you mine DOGE you get net around 8 usd per day.
so 750/8 = 93 days assuming it will still be profitable after this time.
after all there is ebay also if you wish to get more with the uncertainty of PAYPAL and ebay.
also here we are a community that deals with crypto from long time and we understand each other.

MY stolen account   (LOWBANDER80)   is a HERO account
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 07:06:45 AM

How about $650 per L3+?

No insult was meant, it is merely your interpretation that is corrupted. Your feedback on the prices is noted though ill update the listing.
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 07:10:54 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2021, 09:09:08 AM by caffinated

How about $650 per L3+?

otherwise the situation changes from :  am selling,  to its i am not selling unless i find someone that is careless enough with his spending,  so he will buy from me.
so having in mind that if you buy a miner that will ROI in more than 3 months is not considered as a bargain to buy.  the 750 usd  you got offered is absolutely fine
with todays profits lets assume that you mine DOGE you get net around 8 usd per day.
after all there is ebay also if you wish to get more with the uncertainty of PAYPAL and ebay.
also here we are a community that deals with crypto from long time and we understand each other.

MY stolen account   (LOWBANDER80)   is a HERO account

i agree with some parts of your comments, 3 months is indeed a bargain and i am targeting slightly below 3 months for the L3+. Your figures on the income however are totally off. Whilst i am here to sell, not to teach, the first offer was just above 1 month ROI.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 12:58:21 PM

How about $650 per L3+?

i agree with some parts of your comments, 3 months is indeed a bargain and i am targeting slightly below 3 months for the L3+. Your figures on the income however are totally off. Whilst i am here to sell, not to teach, the first offer was just above 1 month ROI.

I am confused, how are you making roughly $700 a month from an L3+? Nicehash has it at roughly $11 a day, which, assuming no changes, is $300 a month.

Based on your math, you are looking for around 2400 for each unit?

caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:26:10 AM

How about $650 per L3+?

I am confused, how are you making roughly $700 a month from an L3+? Nicehash has it at roughly $11 a day, which, assuming no changes, is $300 a month.

Based on your math, you are looking for around 2400 for each unit?

I have already updated the prices prior to your posting of the message.
If you want to learn how i beat nicehash, buy all my mining gear and ill gladly show u how i did it Smiley
Put it all in escrow and if my methods dont work or proof doesen hold up take a refund, i'll bear the refund fees.
Offer valid for 7 days from date of posting this.
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 06:09:09 AM

updated listing.
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 02:00:32 AM

offer: $500/ L3+

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 02:01:40 AM

now that LTC has dropped in value from near $400 to $180 you dropping your price?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
kcheel

Activity: 188
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 03:02:33 AM

Those #'s are LTC only.  L3+ income has dropped about 50% this week but still making close to $9/day before power cost.  With that said, current asking price is more that I would consider also.  I have a couple of them already and looking for more but 1k range is where I would be comfortable at right now.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 04:41:29 AM

Those #'s are LTC only.  L3+ income has dropped about 50% this week but still making close to $9/day before power cost.  With that said, current asking price is more that I would consider also.  I have a couple of them already and looking for more but 1k range is where I would be comfortable at right now.

yes - that is ltc only - i know there are other coins and some pools like litcoinpool.org increase the pps rate as they dont pay the doge - my L3+ is making about .047 ltc per day.

but my point is still valid. for most, it will be to buy these to mine ltc and with ltc dropping to nearly 1/3 rd what it was the 1500 price range being asked in OP is a bit on the high side.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:29:53 AM

offer: $500/ L3+

counter offer 550 for all YOUR l3+, qty the larger the better, lets start escrow?
caffinated (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:35:12 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2021, 07:15:58 AM by caffinated

Those #'s are LTC only.  L3+ income has dropped about 50% this week but still making close to $9/day before power cost.  With that said, current asking price is more that I would consider also.  I have a couple of them already and looking for more but 1k range is where I would be comfortable at right now.

i have already commented on the earnings and i will not comment on it any further apart from this: whilst you are on a better track then most of the 'experienced' members here, you still have not unlocked the true value of your miners Smiley
maybe i should start a service to get users to get more income from their miners Smiley
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 12:58:10 PM

Has your price moved at all? Or is it higher now? \

I would be interested if it weren't so high.
Based on your responses it may be better for you to go to eBay.

SThayer

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 01:53:57 PM

i have already commented on the earnings and i will not comment on it any further apart from this: whilst you are on a better track then most of the 'experienced' members here, you still have not unlocked the true value of your miners Smiley
maybe i should start a service to get users to get more income from their miners Smiley

I would be willing to pay for information on how to get $500/month from a single L3+. I don't see how it is possible. I'm talking about earning $500 usd from a single L3+ at today's LTC price, without overclocking it so high that it dies in a month. I did some rough calculations and come up with a hashrate of 900 MH in order to gross $500
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 03:28:12 PM

I would be willing to pay for information on how to get $500/month from a single L3+. I don't see how it is possible. I'm talking about earning $500 usd from a single L3+ at today's LTC price, without overclocking it so high that it dies in a month. I did some rough calculations and come up with a hashrate of 900 MH in order to gross $500

if you mine on litecoinpool.org - they don't pay doge so their PPS rate is currently 475% so with one L3+ at 504 mh and 800 watts its about 278 a month in revenue - with 5 cent per kw it would be about 250 USD per month profit. So the only way to make more is to mine something other than LTC. But as even with LTC, profitability mining these obscure coins is not a given - it can easily come and go.  

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: