Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need gcash from you in my gcash account, i pay btc in your coins.ph wallet+extra  (Read 220 times)
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 05, 2021, 11:07:02 PM

Do you mind describing more regarding on what you're trying to do with gcash? So that it will be answered if someone had an experience already with the one you want to try.

He probably have Gcash account with virtual debit card and he want's to use it to shop online. Since he is not in here in the Philippines he cannot buy or load his gcash account. But its quite suspicious on how he ends up with a verified gcash account, he probably buy it from someone.
Selling an account with your personal information is very dangerous, especially when it's a Gcash account. Gcash "Gcredits" is a feature that you can buy without money in your balance account.
It's like a loan that you can buy anything up to 5k pesos? Not sure how big it is, but when you use your identity, and the loan didn't fully pay, you will surely get into trouble.
I don't know where he bought the account, but the person who sells it, for sure, his identity will be risky.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 10:24:59 AM

Sorry mate but I don't have a coins.ph account. This is why i need help.
At the same time someone can make 200 pesos in only few minutes, for some big part of Filipinos that is more than half day wage.
What ? 200 pesos is more than half of daily wage for majority of filipinos?

you should learn the economy first before putting this insult to the Filipino community here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway you only need a small amount PM me and I can help you out of this problem ..

That is if you still need help.
His problem was solved already, but again I have to warn people here on dealing with this kind of transaction, please be careful always.
I saw a post on FB about an incident on P2P Binance where the buyer (foreigner) is using a GCASH account of Pinoy to buy cryptos, fortunately the seller of crypto are very kind and contact the sender thru its gcash number regarding those transactions, and as per her the foreign buyer promise her something in return, the seller cancelled the order and return the money to the pinoy sender, this can happen to anyone so be careful.
Solve napala problema nya so pwede na tayo mag usap ng tagalog hahaha.

Nakakita na din ako ng ganyan , sa facebook nung kinuwestiyon ko Binura yong Post.

Nagagamit na din ang gcash sa posibleng scamming at yan ang mahirap dahil may KYC ang gcash . tiyak kawawa ang owner ng account pag ginamit sa panloloko.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀