Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 03:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Farm on fire  (Read 1471 times)
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 2501

Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2022, 03:13:16 PM

He should have bought bitcoin instead of buying miners. Stuff like these is the reason why I don't recommend mining to anybody. Mining with a GPU rig or two is fine but when it gets "too big", then the real problems will start. Why suffer the headache with mining when you can just buy crypto and chill? This don't make one bit of sense to me.

..cryptomus..   

lllllllllllllllllll CRYPTO
PAYMENT GATEWAY
▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄░░░▄▀████▄
██░▀▄██░░░██▄░▄██░░░██▄▀▀▀█
██░▀▄██░░░███▄███░░░███░░▄█
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▄██░░░██▀░▀██░░░██▀▀▀▀█
██▀▄███░░░██░░░██░░░█▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄█▀░░░▀██▄██▀░░░▀█▄▄▄█▀

▄█████▄░░░▄█▀▀██▄░░░▄█████▄
█▀░█░▀█░░░█░▀░▀▀█░░░██▄░▄██
█▄█▄█▄█░░░███░▀▄█░░░███▄███
▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
ACCEPT
CRYPTO
PAYMENTS
..GET STARTED..
_oh_no_stop_this_ (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 03:14:21 AM

He should have bought bitcoin instead of buying miners. Stuff like these is the reason why I don't recommend mining to anybody. Mining with a GPU rig or two is fine but when it gets "too big", then the real problems will start. Why suffer the headache with mining when you can just buy crypto and chill? This don't make one bit of sense to me.

Risk hedging. When you mine you constantly produce income, even if BTC vs USD goes down in price you still have a chance to make the money back, whereas if you just hold the coin you bear the price fluctuation risks.
In 2018-2019 nobody knew it's all gonna turn out the way it did, so the people who bought BTC at higher prices sold it all at low prices.
But some of the people who bought mining equipment were able to make the money back and had no losses.
moftkhor

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 05:20:35 PM

Because you keep on adding coinzz even through a bear market. Creating cashflow/cryptoflow is never a bad thing Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: