Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Vechain so much in the lead against Waltonchain?  (Read 59 times)
yat97 (OP)

Activity: 171
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 03:15:00 PM

Waltonchain looks dead, is it over for Waltonchain or do you think it will one day rival Vechain again?

What happened? I read something about Vechain was chosen over Waltonchain for supply chain management. Is there a flaw in Waltonchain or is Vechain just a lot better and more efficient?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 04:58:23 PM

Waltonchain looks dead, is it over for Waltonchain or do you think it will one day rival Vechain again?

What happened? I read something about Vechain was chosen over Waltonchain for supply chain management. Is there a flaw in Waltonchain or is Vechain just a lot better and more efficient?

OrginTrail is way better then both of them. I dont realy know how you measure the lead and what for you mean it is dead, but if it is he promotion those two coins had then I should inform you that on long term that promotion will not matter. What will matter is a good product that companies and people will use to trace whatever needed.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:19:00 PM

There is no need to think about those who are dead because there are still many coins that are alive and are much stronger than Vechain, because those who are dead have shortcomings and it will not be easy to get back up.
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 05:26:59 PM

I won't try to say one is better than other because a coin that's less active today can take the lead tomorrow, all the coins you mentioned have some fine use cases but the team? That's a talk for another day, right now vechain rocks but Walton chain looks dead yet it's not really over

kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 08:29:36 PM

I won't try to say one is better than other because a coin that's less active today can take the lead tomorrow, all the coins you mentioned have some fine use cases but the team? That's a talk for another day, right now vechain rocks but Walton chain looks dead yet it's not really over
It's funny when you say a coin that is less active today can take the lead tomorrow. Don't you see the competition between Altcoins that are still alive today is very tight? so it will be difficult for the team to revive their dead coins to come back to life, because some investors will not believe in dead coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: