Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:03:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No longer working  (Read 753 times)
underweba (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:16:45 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 08:47:34 AM by underweba

EDIT: No longer working

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safar1980
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1622

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:40:35 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2021, 12:35:12 PM by safar1980

I do not believe you!
Do not download this miner, I think this is another virus, which is not yet detecting antiviruses.
If this is true, then wait for reviews from famous miners.

I edited post, I have no evidence that this is a virus. I have no desire to check it.

brunolopes446

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 08:48:49 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 08:33:44 AM by brunolopes446

I made a fast check the github and the program source seems safe
JayDDee

Activity: 1388
Merit: 220

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:01:30 PM

Just the Ethpill scam with a new name.

P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:17:52 PM

Why even take the chance with possible malware?  These usually end up taking more than the actual dev fee and go right to the creator of the program.
DGBfanster

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 12:11:32 AM

Why target Phoenix miner? It has the lowest fees in the market.

Shady
vinca BK.

Activity: 49
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:26:05 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 05:31:54 PM by vinca BK.

peace
black1ight

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 02:30:42 AM

Hi thanks for your work. As a miner paying dev fee is not an issue.  I feel we need performance increase tools , then maybe people will try it out :-)
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 06:05:43 PM

Why even take the chance with possible malware?  These usually end up taking more than the actual dev fee and go right to the creator of the program.

Look:

- source code is open for anyone to check
- .exe was tested on virustotal and antiscan.me with no positive results

what else can I say?
people are free to analyse and choose to use it or not.

I'm being the most transparent possible.

Normally I would call something like this a scam, virus, etc.  but the source code is listed.  Everyone has the ability to analyze the code and compile it themselves.  I probably won't use this simply because I want to support the dev, but I think the community does need more people like OP, who make free software that is mining related
wtfonly16

Activity: 285
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:49:28 PM

i know phoenix is swimming in devfee money but its lowest fee in the circle and best miner. i want phoenix to continue to keep making it better, but wish they would branch out into making other miners too.

ye i aint bares
VALERYSMYL

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:30:29 PM

Why even take the chance with possible malware?  These usually end up taking more than the actual dev fee and go right to the creator of the program.

Look:

what else can I say?

Normally I would call something like this a scam, virus, etc.  but the source code is listed.  Everyone has the ability to analyze the code and compile it themselves.  I probably won't use this simply because I want to support the dev, but I think the community does need more people like OP, who make free software that is mining related

It is a scam as I found some shares being redirected to this dev's wallet, not ours.
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 01:48:31 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2021, 02:33:42 AM by xxcsu

Use only if you can see the source code ... its maybe not a virus , but still can get information from your computer Smiley
we saw this many times here in the past, especially in 2017 ...
So if you running something like this on a pc , where you keep important information about your wallet , don't be surprised if all of your hard mined coin going to disappear .
...or your valid shares decline , bc your miner going to mine for somebody else Smiley
I would not wasting my time on this kind of things...
IF NO SOURCE CODE , NOT OPEN SOURCE PROJECT,  FORGET ABOPUT THIS JUNK
NEVER RUN ANY .EXE FILE
,OR IF YOU DO USE WIRESHARK OR SOMETHING SIMILLAR TO ANALYZE what your freshly installed junk doing on your network Smiley

Coin price up its mean scammers targeting miners, especially newbies with a promise to save on dev fee Smiley

Dont be fooled when newbie account creating a .exe file , promising you can save lets say on  dev fee, and another newbie keep saying how perfect is that new .exe file, what another newbie just created Smiley
Dont be fooled when the creator make his source code public, its can be totally fake , you need to Decompiling the code , and see whats in the .exe file Smiley or compile the file yourself from the source code , if you want to stay on the safe side Smiley

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
vinca BK.

Activity: 49
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 02:06:34 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2021, 05:33:21 PM by vinca BK.

peace
VALERYSMYL

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 07:40:26 AM

Look:

what else can I say?

It is a scam as I found some shares being redirected to this dev's wallet, not ours.

That's impossible.
Please analyse the source code.
Send my any proof by private message so we can dig further on that issue.

Double-check that you started the add-on before the miner

"That's impossible."
You are so funny or desperate.
The source code is not the same after I decompile the executable. I've found your wallet address inside.

Leech, stealing hashrate from others.
nsummy

Activity: 1179
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 05:25:17 PM

Look:

what else can I say?

That's impossible.

"That's impossible."
The source code is not the same after I decompile the executable. I've found your wallet address inside.

What did you use to decompile it?
deedeeranged

Activity: 325
Merit: 42

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 02:48:39 PM

Look:

what else can I say?

That's impossible.

"That's impossible."

Then you do not mind to give us proof itstead of just saying what you say. The truth is in ther proof you show us and no not just copy/paste but a fully explain how and what you used to decompile it.
And bytheway did you compile it yourself or downloaded the .exe file from just somewhere.
Show us with exact steps you took.
Then I might believe you but not before we all have seen the proof.

cheers
VALERYSMYL

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 01:02:35 PM

Look:

what else can I say?

That's impossible.

"That's impossible."

What did you use to decompile it?

Easily with x64dbg. Look at the proof I'm about to post.
VALERYSMYL

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 01:12:46 PM

Look:

what else can I say?

That's impossible.

"That's impossible."

Then you do not mind to give us proof itstead of just saying what you say. The truth is in ther proof you show us and no not just copy/paste but a fully explain how and what you used to decompile it.
And bytheway did you compile it yourself or downloaded the .exe file from just somewhere.

cheers

It was quite easy to do with x64dbg.
If you go to github you'll find dev's wallet is: 0x851EAa1169f02D4Da54994f9c1C1556636b97279

https://i.imgur.com/Cypa3yS.jpg

Using x64dbg, you only need to look for the same exact address. See what I found out below.
Essentially, at some point, the program may intercept dev fee and will redirect it to this wallet, perhaps partially or entirely, but it will.
You can go dipper in the code to see exactly what's going on.

https://i.imgur.com/TjUW5Oz.jpg

Cheers
alikait

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 03:23:54 PM

Look:

what else can I say?

That's impossible.

"That's impossible."

cheers

It was quite easy to do with x64dbg.
If you go to github you'll find dev's wallet is: 0x851EAa1169f02D4Da54994f9c1C1556636b97279

https://i.imgur.com/Cypa3yS.jpg

Using x64dbg, you only need to look for the same exact address. See what I found out below.
Essentially, at some point, the program may intercept dev fee and will redirect it to this wallet, perhaps partially or entirely, but it will.
You can go dipper in the code to see exactly what's going on.

https://i.imgur.com/TjUW5Oz.jpg

Cheers

Thanks for this, time to report this fraud guys.
xsoft

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 10:54:22 PM

Any tip for x64dbg alternative for linux binary?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: