Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 3D Printed PSA, MNT, BGS and CGC Graded Card and Slab Holders  (Read 692 times)
Spazzer (OP)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 08:37:23 PM
Merited by Mitchell (5), minerjones (2), Timelord2067 (1), ChiBitCTy (1), MoparMiningLLC (1), greenplastic (1)

Big shoutout to MoparMiningLLC without whom this would not have been possible.
He's been 3D Printing the stands and I would highly recommend reaching out to him if you are ever looking to 3D print 'things'.

Now with that said I am proud to share with you a project I've been working on for the last 6 months.
These 3D printed stands fit perfectly for your graded cards for display purposes with or without sleeves.

Tristars - 3D Printed Graded Card Stands

Available for PSA, MNT, BGS and CGC.
10 Colours Available: Dark Red, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Purple, White, Grey and Black.
Limited Lifetime Warranty

Cost: $2.99

I launched a website that accepts cryptocurrency payments via coinpayments: https://tristars.ca/collections/stands

Shipping from Canada to North America.
International: Contact Me
Global shipping has not been enabled on the website until I figure out cost efficient process for doing so.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 08:37:34 PM

Here are some photos from customers:

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 08:41:42 PM

Reserved

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 2264

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2021, 08:58:04 PM
Merited by Spazzer (1)

thank you! This has definitely evolved - I started with just one printer and now have 7 running 24/7 with more printers being ordered soon Smiley

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
slimzak

Activity: 570
Merit: 82

View Profile
May 03, 2021, 09:25:23 PM

Haha, nice job Mopar. Maybe a holder for ICG/ANACS graded coins next? 😛
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 12:38:29 AM

Haha, nice job Mopar. Maybe a holder for ICG/ANACS graded coins next? 😛

I have a few others in the works:

Two different BalletCrypto - one landscape for card in the plastic case and one portrait for the card in the plastic case and sleeve (these should also work for other credit card sized collectible items that are in the ballet sleeves).

ANACS - I have 2 ANACS slabbed coins to use for template

ICG - I need to talk to Anonymousminer about getting one of my coins graded or getting an empty slab

BCW ungraded card slabs - like what holds the A&G crypto cards.

I can also do any others - I just need an empty slab as a template - or at least very accurate dimensions/specs for the slab.

My priority is getting/keeping Spazzer stocked up. And that is why I will be ordering more printers soon Smiley

Mine BTC @ kano.is
slimzak

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:09:39 AM

Have you thought of having a company make them for you via injection molding?
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2021, 01:19:51 AM

yes the set up cost is astounding. but if it grew to be a lot more than what it is now, that might be the way to go. The thing is here there is not one stand that fits all - there are the 4 for spazzer and then at least 4-5 more that I can make - so take that huge set up fee that comes with injection molding and multiply it by 8 to 9 times. Maybe they would give a discount but would still be a huge fee.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
slimzak

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 01:23:33 AM

yes the set up cost is astounding. but if it grew to be a lot more than what it is now, that might be the way to go. The thing is here there is not one stand that fits all - there are the 4 for spazzer and then at least 4-5 more that I can make - so take that huge set up fee that comes with injection molding and multiply it by 8 to 9 times. Maybe they would give a discount but would still be a huge fee.

Right on. Thanks for sharing and good luck, they look great!
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2021, 04:17:30 PM

Turned on real-time rates for international. Your best bet is to still contact me directly.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 06:53:02 AM

Hi and thanks to @MoparMiningLLC for letting me know about this thread & service. 

I'm looking to get some cards graded and was wondering if they fit PCGS "slabbed" coins - coins that have been graded and encapsulated.

I have two different sizes, one a shall we say "ordinary" size coin holder and a second for oversized coins that are the same width but are slightly fatter holders.  Not sure how many I'd like to get, but thought I'd ask about them first.

Regards,

Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 12:14:43 PM

Hi and thanks to @MoparMiningLLC for letting me know about this thread & service. 

I'm looking to get some cards graded and was wondering if they fit PCGS "slabbed" coins - coins that have been graded and encapsulated.

I have two different sizes, one a shall we say "ordinary" size coin holder and a second for oversized coins that are the same width but are slightly fatter holders.  Not sure how many I'd like to get, but thought I'd ask about them first.

Regards,

Hey Timelord2067,

Sorry I don't have an answer if PCGS slabbed coins fit. They are not designed for those slabs so I would not recommend them.

If you are looking for custom stands speak with Mopar again.

Spazzer

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 06:23:40 PM

Regards,

I can work with you to make ones to fit anything you might have. I would simply need at least one of each various style/size you want to use as at template.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 2221

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:34:25 PM

I can work with you to make ones to fit anything you might have. I would simply need at least one of each various style/size you want to use as at template.

For the moment, that might have to be on the "to do" list.  I'll have to work out getting a couple of capsules to you that are sent from overseas (and then sent back again) - I'll PM you about it at a later date.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 11:39:16 PM

For the moment, that might have to be on the "to do" list.  I'll have to work out getting a couple of capsules to you that are sent from overseas (and then sent back again) - I'll PM you about it at a later date.

sounds good.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2021, 07:03:29 PM

I've added some supplies and really nice Ultra Pro Acrylic Cases for Booster Boxes and Wizard of the Coast Pokemon / Harry Potter.

Crypto payments are enabled! Contact me directly for best shipping options. Happy to ship to minerjones for Mantis Prime storage.

Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 01:56:40 PM

Spazzer (OP)

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2021, 09:46:10 PM

For those interested bulk discounts are available for those thinking about wholesale options.

Agrawas

Activity: 1736
Merit: 501

https://rollbit.com/referral/Agrawas

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 01:52:11 AM

Really great quality stuff by Mopar. i have couple of those and they fit nicely for my Ballet Cards.

MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2021, 02:09:13 AM

Really great quality stuff by Mopar. i have couple of those and they fit nicely for my Ballet Cards.

Glad to hear the ballet ones fit well!

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: