Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Anime fans here? Anti western cosplayers movement  (Read 7900 times)
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 03:40:09 PM

I don't know what you're talking about anyways, when you say anime characters are based on Asians. Many of them are clearly made to look like westerners. Sailor Moon is obviously a white girl, not Asian.

Asians should stop ruining anime for me with their terrible cosplay. Anime characters are typically 'white' skinned with big eyes. Asians do not have these traits and are therefore ruining the genre for me. WAAAAAAAH!  Cry /sarcasm

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 05:12:30 PM

lol and now you're just going to resort to spamming the thread because you haven't gotten your way like you did with the "Are there any other girls here?" thread, very intelligent.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 07:00:43 PM

Forget what I said earlier I just don't know what to think of all this.

This is probably my new favorite thread though.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 07:56:45 PM

lol and now you're just going to resort to spamming the thread because you haven't gotten your way like you did with the "Are there any other girls here?" thread, very intelligent.
wtf are you talking about? (Rhetorical) I'm not spamming this or any other thread 'because you haven't gotten your way like you did with the "Are there any other girls here?"'. I'm staying on topic and replying to comments directed at me, dumbass. You're (lack of) intelligence is shown by your ad hominem attacks, rather than providing real on-topic arguments. If you think it's ironic that I'm being hostile towards you, may I remind you, you opened this door first. I have no problem treating hostility and disrespect in kind and you have proven yourself deserving of both.

Regarding the OP, the title and the topic of this thread, the OP has clearly set it up to be a hostile environment. I knew this going in, but felt inclined to call him on his racist bullshit. I think I made my position clear on the matter and if anything his responses only helped to strengthen it. So, I'm quite happy to leave the trolls (not directed at you) to their circle jerk, now. Have fun!

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 07:59:03 PM

lmfao Tongue just enjoy the drama, knowing (oYo) he's probably going to continue this for several pages before finally stopping without realising the rest of the forum has gotten bored of him, by the way (oYo), please don't use ad hominem you don't know what it means and you're just posting the phrase to sound clever.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2015, 08:50:45 PM

lmfao Tongue just enjoy the drama, knowing (oYo) he's probably going to continue this for several pages before finally stopping without realising the rest of the forum has gotten bored of him, by the way (oYo), please don't use ad hominem you don't know what it means and you're just posting the phrase to sound clever.
Sorry, Lethn. Did the big word confuse you? You're attacks on me are fail, as you don't even *sound* clever.

You obviously don't have any problem derailing this thread and frankly neither do I anymore. So, how's about a lesson in semantics.
An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, means responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments.

Oops, I just realized, I just used another big word you won't understand.
Semantics: the branch of linguistics and logic concerned with meaning. There are a number of branches and subbranches of semantics, including formal semantics, which studies the logical aspects of meaning, such as sense, reference, implication, and logical form, lexical semantics, which studies word meanings and word relations, and conceptual semantics, which studies the cognitive structure of meaning.

You obviously enjoy my company, but I'm truly bored of you and actually feel a little guilty having a battle of wits with someone so inept. (Oops, there I go again. Inept = unarmed, in this instance.) Don't take it personally (although you definitely should), if I choose to ignore your next feeble attack on me.

Kajune (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 05:03:54 AM

I don't know what you're talking about anyways, when you say anime characters are based on Asians. Many of them are clearly made to look like westerners. Sailor Moon is obviously a white girl, not Asian.

Asians should stop ruining anime for me with their terrible cosplay. Anime characters are typically 'white' skinned with big eyes. Asians do not have these traits and are therefore ruining the genre for me. WAAAAAAAH!  Cry /sarcasm

Japanese themselves believes Anime characters based on Asians so anything you said is senseless, do you even know where Anime originated from?
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:23:56 PM

You called ma a troll but you try so hard to prove me wrong, you are a hypocrite who don't deserve my attention.

Must be super hard for you to accept the truth you don't like, you probably a westerner yourself who love to imitate Anime characters or who hallucinate that Anime characters are based on westerners, so seeing this kind of topic are like a hallucination-bomber to you.

Get lost from my topics.

Of course you're a troll, and an angry one on top of that. I'm a European and that's as far as your psychoanalysis goes. I don't even watch anime anymore, but I like to watch cosplayers. Some of them are real artists and also very attractive ones.
Thank you for showing what a bigot you are. A bigot that can't take someone elses opinion and would rather have it disappear. Truth hurts, I know.

You are stubborn, but I'll say that to the rest of people reading the topic. The Japanese are fascinated by our Western culture, you can find proof of this in a lot of their works. Just some examples:
They love to picture Christian churches, crosses and other religious symbols, they also frequently use latin.
They get turned on by Christian nuns and angels Wink
Almost never use Japanese or Chinese weapons but prefer Western (especially US made)
They like to set their stories in the medieval times, with European castles and knights.
And so on and so on...

Just face it, people who make the stories you watch are fascinated with us just as some Westerners are fascinated with Eastern culture and your hate and denial won't change it.

Kajune (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:35:51 PM

2 Cowardly hypocrite are comfirmed in this topic who keep trying on calling me as troll while keep trying hard to prove what I posted in here to be wrong.

Well I don't response to hypocrite because my culture taught me that they are the lowest of the low.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:12:45 PM

Have a taste of some Asian cuteness.

Also what's with your boys dressing up as girls?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 06:22:03 AM

What important is only Asians who look like this :

And hundreds millions Asians look like that so it is useless to post ugly Asians because no westerners could look like the Asians I posted in here, you are just jealous and MAD.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 06:43:37 AM

http://www.theonion.com/articles/with-all-due-respect-i-choose-not-to-go-fuck-mysel,11315/

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Kajune (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:07:42 PM

So what links are you posting? I won't check it unless I know what it is except from somone I know.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
August 21, 2021, 08:32:37 AM

yes, Anti western cosplayer lol, I enjoy watching multiple anime at once, for different purposes (example: Not watching Sarazanmai on the bus, while Futari wa Precure: Max Heart is great while waiting for bus after work)
Ongoing:
1-Sarazanmai
2-Carole & Tuesday
3-OPM S2
4-Isekai Quartet
5-Senko-san
6-Hitori Bocchi
7-Dragon ball filler list.
8-Yuu Yuu Hakusho
9-The Rose of Versailles
10-Heidi: Girl of the Alps
11-My hero academia filler list.
**Favorites / Least Favorites:**
Sarazanmai and Yuu Yuu Hakusho is my favorite of the ongoing shows on animefillerlist, while The Rose of Versailles is probably my favorite of the non-ongoing shows.Dororo is probably my least favorite of the ongoing right now, varying in quality between the episodes. Tweeny Witches is my least favorite of the non-ongoing shows.
Damn you have tons of lists lol, really that you are an anime fan  Grin

congratulations lol
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: