Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]DeFi City - Yield Farming Gamified & Simplified  (Read 1290 times)
defi-city (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 08:08:26 AM

DeFi City is a browser-based virtual world that gamifies and simplifies DeFi yield farming by
allowing everyone to visualize and manage their farms and track key performance yield farming
indicators from a single, visually appealing in-game dashboard.

How does it work?
yellowbar

Farming in DeFi shouldn’t be agonizing. It should be fun. Like playing a game!
With DeFi City, there’s no more need to waste time managing many different farms across multiple platforms.
Instead, login, buy a plot, build a beautiful, fully customizable NFT-based city, incorporate your farms, and farm away!

1. Obtain a city
Purchase a unique NFT-based city with DeFi City Tokens (DFC).
Each city is set up in a square of 256 tiles, whereby each tile can hold a unique building representing a
farm or an extra in-game item like NFT art purchased on OpenSea, statues, a treasury box representing your harvest, etc.

2. Farm
Provide liquidity, borrow, lend, stake, unstake, and harvest your farming yields across
different DeFi platforms with a single click — directly from your city!

3. Track
Your city is the central hub of your farms, providing you with all the necessary information
regarding your key performance yield farming indicators (KPIs) at a glance.
Your city’s dashboard will showcase stats on the total tokens staked, a breakdown of farming profits across different protocols,
impermanent loss calculations, airdrops, yields ready for harvest, and many more.

4. Earn
Staking your DeFi City NFT will earn you rewards in DFC tokens.
This way, you’ll not only earn by farming but also receive DFC token rewards for playing the game.

Purchase Golden Scrolls To Obtain Unique Cities
yellowbar

Buy a Golden Scroll for DFC tokens and use it to obtain a unique city or sell it as an
NFT on the open market. Each Golden Scroll will grant the player who opens it a randomly
selected city with unique properties, including different cosmetics and opportunities for random
token and NFT airdrops. Moreover, opening a Golden Scroll will burn part of the DFC tokens used to
purchase it, thus deflating the total token supply.

https://twitter.com/DefiCityApp

https://t.me/DeFiCityOffical
https://deficity.medium.com
lizeabsebo

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:13:20 PM

Hello everyone!
It's good that you opened a page for DeFi City here, here you can discuss its ideas and development, I will follow the development of the project, it seems interesting to me
gravicergos

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 12:10:25 AM

I see that your project is supported by the most popular features like Eth, Bnb and Polkadot
givibrate

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 02:06:01 AM

Hello, I am curious to know if everything is safe in your project? And were you licensed?
lizeabsebo

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:02:40 AM

Defi City, its very name sounds worthwhile, but I have a question, how will your project benefit the community, investors and you?
LDA_Michael

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:43:03 AM

Are you planning to make Ama for the community? I see that there are many people who are waiting for this.
lcholvaraco

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 04:59:45 AM

I would like to know more about your project, can you provide me a link to WP?
ergelneuvei

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 05:10:51 AM

Hi guys, as I understand the project is in very beginning. I am happy to be a part on the nearest stage
lcholvaraco

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 12:07:12 AM

Hello, I am curious to know if everything is safe in your project? And were you licensed?

Of course, everything is safe in this project, and of course it is licensed, but I didn’t see the exact information, of course, but according to my data, after I followed the project and read it on the website, I’m sure that everything is safe enough.
KiaraLove

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 01:32:21 AM

Defi City, its very name sounds worthwhile, but I have a question, how will your project benefit the community, investors and you?

The website has information on this, read there: https://defi-city.com/
givibrate

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 02:05:55 AM

I'm wondering what bonuses will be for early investors? Is there any information about this?
pimsvanramitt

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 02:17:54 AM

I think your project needs a good PR company, nowadays, a product that is well advertised is successful
pimicroni

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 02:28:23 AM

At what stage is the development of your city? Do programmers have a lot of work?
LDA_Michael

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:11:50 PM

I'm wondering what bonuses will be for early investors? Is there any information about this?

Good question, I would like to know that too
gravicergos

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 02:27:12 AM

I heard that on May 12th there will be an Ama session in this project, is that true?
flatojigep

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 02:40:35 AM

Can I ask guys, does your future game have analogs that are already there?
kiemthu1802

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 02:52:40 AM

I would like to know why you decided to cooperate with DuckDao and how has it helped or will be useful for you?
KiaraLove

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 03:03:27 AM

Hello, can you explain me guys, do I need to make some investments in your platform in order to make a profit?
piedoomsetzrir

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:38:16 AM

I heard that on May 12th there will be an Ama session in this project, is that true?

Yes, it's true, I saw an ad from the admin in the tg group
ergelneuvei

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:12:42 AM

Can I ask guys, does your future game have analogs that are already there?

I think it will be a completely unique game!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: