Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Antminer chip fixture test - Hashboard S9 Repair  (Read 132 times)
porteliz (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 02:41:59 PM

I have been using a tester that I bought to find out which chips are faulty from the Hashboard S9. But it turns out that the controller was damaged. The controller is from a V9 machine, I have a replacement but when I put the SD card to do the test I get no results. I would like to know if I have to do something else, Flash it?

If someone also knows how to repair the controller it would be helpful

If someone can tell me if it is possible to repair a Hashboard without the need for that tester but using another method, I would also appreciate it

If someone has knowledge of Hashboard repair and is willing to offer a course, paid or free, I'm also interested. Since I have not managed to repair a Hashboard even following the manua

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2021, 06:23:46 PM

If you follow the method from Bitmain "How to set up V9 V1.0 test jig manual for S9, S9i, S9j, R4, DR3, T9, Z9, Z9 mini"
But the problem still occurs try the firmware from ZeusBTC you can download the firmware from this link below.

- Test Fixture TF Card File

If still not, maybe your v9 controller is faulty.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 09:06:09 AM

Go to Zuesbtc.com to find their WhatsApp number and send them a message there, they will likely guide you on how to restore the fixture tool, but I don't think the board needs flashing as it doesn't even boot from the NAND with the sdcard in place the and jumpers are changed (which you need to check as well).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 09:02:23 AM

I have been using a tester that I bought to find out which chips are faulty from the Hashboard S9. But it turns out that the controller was damaged. The controller is from a V9 machine, I have a replacement but when I put the SD card to do the test I get no results. I would like to know if I have to do something else, Flash it?

If someone also knows how to repair the controller it would be helpful

If someone can tell me if it is possible to repair a Hashboard without the need for that tester but using another method, I would also appreciate it

If someone has knowledge of Hashboard repair and is willing to offer a course, paid or free, I'm also interested. Since I have not managed to repair a Hashboard even following the manua

Been along time since I did any repairs but should still be similar to the the S7 if the device is booting and running then its unlikely its a controller. If its bad chips on the haphazard there usually easy to spot especially if there under there own heat sinks like the older miners as when you mine the chips usually stay cold or very hot so just work along the rows with a thermometer  or by touching the heat sink.

Controllers from bitmain  are a bit trickier last time I checked each one needs flash e.g a S7 needs to refresh to an S6 for it to work properly or detect the board.

How it helps ill have a poke around the net see if its still the same

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: