Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:21:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSC] ARTDECO - Community Driven NFT Marketplace For Art Creators  (Read 270 times)
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:43:14 PM

Is KYC needed to invest in ARTDECO? Or it's free to be an anonymous buyer.

Have you seen the trust of the OP? It says, they have fake team members. So are you still going to submit your KYC in case they ask for this? I don't think it would be very smart to trust your hard-earned money to a project using false identities. High likely that you will be screwed so stay safe. Or maybe you are part of the bumping group for this project?
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:07:08 PM

Have you seen the trust of the OP? It says, they have fake team members. So are you still going to submit your KYC in case they ask for this? I don't think it would be very smart to trust your hard-earned money to a project using false identities. High likely that you will be screwed so stay safe. Or maybe you are part of the bumping group for this project?

I have read the thread and find the project is solid and has lots of potentials. I don't mind about the team as long as they are doing excellent works. And I didn't submit KYC, I just asked if I need KYC to invest.
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:15:24 PM

The page of ''how to buy'' isn't responding. Is anyone facing the same problem as me?
artdecobsc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 10:40:09 PM

No KYC is needed to join in our project

artdecobsc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2021, 10:42:53 PM

Carefully following us and reading our whitepaper, you will find out that we have a mission and a vision. We couldnt use our faces because of our country restriction on what we are building. So we had to go the satoshi way, thanks for stopping by tho  Wink

NEWICO INVESTOR

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:48:15 AM

Can anyone give me the whitepaper link?
kinchit

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 02:20:38 PM

Can anyone give me the whitepaper link?

Here it is https://artdeco.community/litepaper.pdf
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 03:03:55 PM

Who can I contact for a marketing proposal? I have an interesting proposal that surely helps you to find investors.
morata21

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 03:19:45 PM

Who can I contact for a marketing proposal? I have an interesting proposal that surely helps you to find investors.

The easy and best way to give a proposal is via telegram. You should PM the admin in telegram.
khudro

Activity: 159

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 03:24:11 PM

I want to know if I can create and sell my own NFTs and make money? Is this possible in ARTDECO?
artdecobsc (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2021, 05:59:48 AM

Sure! send an email to admin@artdeco.community

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: