Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for telegram channels, sports betting  (Read 53 times)
Antonio_d1ego (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 10:51:13 PM

looking for telegram channels, sports betting - namely - American, where you can communicate. the groups are devoted to communication on the topic of post-leg problems, fork systems, working with bots for underestimated events. I'm ready to buy this information, otherwise I can't find it myself
you can write directly to telegrams, @antonio_diego
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1433

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
May 04, 2021, 11:23:29 PM

looking for telegram channels, sports betting - namely - American, where you can communicate. the groups are devoted to communication on the topic of post-leg problems, fork systems, working with bots for underestimated events. I'm ready to buy this information, otherwise I can't find it myself
you can write directly to telegrams, @antonio_diego
Hello.
As you are willing to pay for a response info, i advice you not to trust requests coming from telegram unless you verify it's from a forum veteran users (talk to each other by forum pm first) and you can add more transparency by offering to escrow the payment so reputed users can believe that you will pay.
Btw, your telegram hundle redirects to a muted channel called Bane with one subscribers, maybe you want to check its spelling.
I can advice you join discussion groups which each one belongs to a gambling platform. Most of them have a telegram channel where players can discuss between them or share links to other hidden groups.
The information you are looking for can be found easier in the gambling board under the gambling discussion sub-board.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x