Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CANNUMO-A THREE-PRONGED SOLUTION FOR AN ASPIRING CANNABIS ENTREPRENEUR  (Read 802 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cannumo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 01:15:14 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2021, 10:04:33 AM by cannumo

WHAT IS CANNUMO

A THREE-PRONGED SOLUTION FOR AN ASPIRING CANNABIS ENTREPRENEUR
Cannumo emerges as a solution for people to participate in an ever growing cannabis industry.
Thus, it consists of a three-pronged approach towards the necessity in occupying a fair share of a cannabis
market and distributing said share to its customer base.

This approach includes 3 applications designed to offer and enroll CBD (cannabidiol) products,
produced by Cannumo itself, into the market. Cannumo owns a set of state of the art growing containers,
based in Switzerland, which will yield four harvests every single year.

1ST APPROACH - CANNUMO GROWFUNDING
Any person who’s interested in the potential of investing into cannabis growing, may partake in the Cannumo Growfunding.
Growfunding is a type of crowdfunding, where anyone with basic knowledge can invest in the process of growing cannabis in Switzerland,
and depending on the results of current cannabis yield, gain a corresponding interest rate.

This approach bypasses the necessity of big venture capital businesses as well as various rich entities.
Anyone with any amount of wealth can become an investor, and the security of every investment is protected by Cannumo
team’s experience and its major partners’ robust reputations. That’s why only thoroughly analysed and verified projects
shall be presented on the platform.

2ND APPROACH – CANNUMO CBD (CANNABIS BUSINESS DROPSHIPPING)
This approach is designed for those who opt to become merchants of cannabis products produced by Cannumo.
Without any requirements for sophisticated equipment, anyone can become a CBD product seller. By acquiring Cannumo’s white-label products,
a future merchant installs our plugin into an e-commerce website of his choice, selects his favourite CBD strain, and selects a specific
CBD product.

Once the desired amount of product is designated, the process from packaging to shipping, as well as regulation and licencing is
entirely done by Cannumo’s team. The only obstacle for a would-be-merchant left is to visualise the value, adopt the strategy for
labelling your brand, and finally commence the sales.

3RD APPROACH – CANNUMO WALLET
Most of the third party payment gateway providers shy away from accepting payments from cannabis sellers to this day.
If a business somehow manages to integrate a provider, that business is deemed as a “risk group” and the fees for every
transaction reaches up to a 10% margin. A Wallet is a type of software solution, which acts as an alternative to such known issues.
While carrying this application, you won’t stumble upon a third party payment gateway.

Contrarily, Cannumo Wallet lets you sell CBD products in a more lenient way. You may employ our CANU token, which
will help you avoid big commission rates, and herein the fees shall be maintained at their lowest in the e-commerce market.
Therefore, the Wallet application offers a payment gateway solution for everyone in a growing cannabis industry.

https://cannumo.io
https://t.me/Cannumo
https://medium.com/@cannumorevolution
https://twitter.com/cannumo
https://www.facebook.com/projectcannumo
https://www.linkedin.com/company/cannumo/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mahdimasoumi83

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 09:31:53 PM

Hello everyone!
It was a good idea to open a web page here, here you can discuss ideas and project development, I read this project on the website, and it seems interesting to me
Novasiswo

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 12:24:22 AM

Wow, I see that your website has a lot of information about your project, I don't even understand what technologies you are using
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:17:10 AM

what's the token address?
Novasiswo

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 11:02:31 PM

First, I would like to know if your project is secure enough and is it licensed? I just want to make sure it's safe

Have you read their website? If not, then read there, there is clear information about it there: https://cannumo.io/
malsanddsomef

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:34:55 AM

what's the token address?

Seems like they adding last touches on smart contract, so its not done yet.
prorab1987imperii

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 02:05:25 AM

So guys, how are we going to benefit from the ico haven joined this early?
dogtfomarti

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 05:56:42 AM

So guys, how are we going to benefit from the ico haven joined this early?

What do you mean?
nocunede

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:40:58 AM

Hello team, I hope you are doing well, I have an important question about what I would like to know about the project, because you only contain cannabis for medical purposes, right? No bad goals?
prorab1987imperii

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 05:33:24 AM

Hello Cannumo team! Many new projects develop well at first, but then fail to achieve good results. How will you manage and develop your project to gain a position in the market and become a good project in the blockchain industry?
isaconly

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 07:05:12 AM

So which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in the project?
tiohoeraty

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:38:13 AM

Guys, I am very interested to know, how many members that use this system are on already?
Novasiswo

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 09:33:28 PM

Hi everybody guys, as I understand you are connected to Cannabis?

Yes, this is the essence of the project
malsanddsomef

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 11:12:49 PM

Hello team, I hope you are doing well, I have an important question about what I would like to know about the project, because you only contain cannabis for medical purposes, right? No bad goals?

Yes, of course for such purposes, otherwise this project would not be legal
prorab1987imperii

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 09:04:10 AM

Hello Cannumo team! Many new projects develop well at first, but then fail to achieve good results. How will you manage and develop your project to gain a position in the market and become a good project in the blockchain industry?

I think that the team of this project will cope with this.
lavane1578

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 11:22:46 PM

Wow, this is the first time I see a project that grows cannabis and also in cryptocurrency
isaconly

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 12:36:02 AM

In which countries will your project be available and in which will it be illegal in the future?
dogtfomarti

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 01:50:37 AM

Yes, of course for such purposes, otherwise this project would not be legal

I also asked about this in the rm group, the admin replied that yes, for medical purposes
prorab1987imperii

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 09:29:18 PM

Hello! I always thought that growing and selling cannabis is a very profitable business, why did you decide to link your work with cryptocurrencies?

I think successful creative people will always find a way to make money and help others
nocunede

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 11:58:32 PM

In which countries will your project be available and in which will it be illegal in the future?

Good question, first of all it will be banned in countries where the cryptocurrency itself is banned, basically I do not know more details about it
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: