Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:49:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIK]🔥[TOKENSALE]🔥DEFI CRYPTOCOIN - PIGGYTOKEN🔥SALE ON LIVE🔥🔴HURRY🔴🔴  (Read 754 times)
SamaBB

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 02:57:17 PM

Wonder what biggest crypto-exchange they will be listed with? Hope people are doing their research first before buying this token. When you checked their website, it seems not professionally done. Anyway, that's just my impression.
Thanks for your opinion. The PIK piggytoken will be launch 1 june first on: INDOEX , WHITEbit , Finexbox . After 1 august will be list on Binance , Bittrex and Huobi . And Website is made by professional web designer and cryptotraders.
For your kind information, PIK is a deflationary coin with small total supply similarly to ETH , i.e. only 100.000.000coins . This gives it the power and perspective to grow in value over at least $ 10 = 1PIK. All of the new crypto coins have total supply in order of billions and billions . This is the reason that they can not raise up .PIK has economic base , has commercial support : gaming and trading will support value of PIK . By comparison most crypto have no economic purpose , they appear and disappear quickly .

Listing your coin on such big exchanges is a big task and I would say it will be like make or break thing your project. AFAIK, only listing on BINANCE gives huge push to token. I will be looking forward to see are you able to reach that goal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 06:59:08 PM

So the supply was 100M PIK and using tron blockchain. Then where can I see the distribution of these tokens? If I count correctly, in the current private sale was 10% from the total supply, where the rest will goes?

yes, can we see the address of this token?
as mentioned by the OP, it is a deflationary token. however, not all deflationary tokens become valuable in the market. still depends on the devt of the project itself.
and did i read it right, after aug 1, they will be listed in binance, bittrex and huobi??? how likely is it to happen? is the team confident that binance will accept their token? this is interesting!

Yes its true that deflationary tokens are not getting much attention from the community perhaps because in the current market BTC along with strong altcoins like ETH, BNB, Polka etc are dominating the market. The situation will get more clear once this bull run is over. If the project is legitimate crypto market never disappoint it.
dekhla

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 06:13:19 PM

I don't there is much harm in keeping deflationary token in your portfolio at such discounted rates. Most of them are at throw away price right now. But there is some wait in there bull run as they are new and people need sometime to understand this concept.
dekhla

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 06:20:00 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2021, 06:45:31 PM by dekhla

So the supply was 100M PIK and using tron blockchain. Then where can I see the distribution of these tokens? If I count correctly, in the current private sale was 10% from the total supply, where the rest will goes?

yes, can we see the address of this token?
as mentioned by the OP, it is a deflationary token. however, not all deflationary tokens become valuable in the market. still depends on the devt of the project itself.
and did i read it right, after aug 1, they will be listed in binance, bittrex and huobi??? how likely is it to happen? is the team confident that binance will accept their token? this is interesting!

Yes its true that deflationary tokens are not getting much attention from the community perhaps because in the current market BTC along with strong altcoins like ETH, BNB, Polka etc are dominating the market. The situation will get more clear once this bull run is over. If the project is legitimate crypto market never disappoint it.

Thing that is haunting the deflationary market is that most of them have no use case at all, only they are focusing on token burning and reducing the supply. To capture market there is dire need to add use cases with this deflationary concept.
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 03:45:59 PM

There is trading signal option on your site also. OP can you tell how significant is your signaling? There are so many already in the market, you offer something special or just follow other foot prints?
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 03:55:33 PM

There is trading signal option on your site also. OP can you tell how significant is your signaling? There are so many already in the market, you offer something special or just follow other foot prints?
Thank you for taking interest in PIGGY TOKEN
We do offer trading signals with 80% success rate. That is very good for trading probabilities. We put signals yesterday that BTC will get down from 48000 to 44000 and it reached 43474 👍 . You can check yourself, you will make a lot of money with our signals. Our signaling services are not very expensive, 150 PIK one month. 
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 04:34:37 PM

We also have games that offer prize money in rewards in PIK token.

Game like Diamant Memory are not just games, they improve short memory and prevent Alzheimer disease. With time we will add more games.

so far we have 22 players that got prizes in PIK after they won on our games.
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:42:44 PM

We do offer trading signals with 80% success rate. That is very good for trading probabilities. We put signals yesterday that BTC will get down from 48000 to 44000 and it reached 43474 👍 . You can check yourself, you will make a lot of money with our signals. Our signaling services are not very expensive, 150 PIK one month. 

Ok so you only predict about BTC? The whole world is saying BTC will go down after MUSK withdrawal. I don't think this is something very intuitive.
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 03:54:38 PM

Ok so you only predict about BTC? The whole world is saying BTC will go down after MUSK withdrawal. I don't think this is something very intuitive.

Well, here a gift for you and your friends : sell XRP now , at 1.38$ -1.35$ , because XRP will go down to 1.15$. You can follow this signal now and thanks PIGGY later.
Just give try to our signalling services, right now its damn cheap only 150 PK.
KngrKhna

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 05:05:28 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2021, 05:15:15 PM by KngrKhna

I accept usdt btc and etherum also. Rates can be lowered if you wanna choose this
@abj11 is my telegram
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 05:59:39 PM

We also have games that offer prize money in rewards in PIK token.

Game like Diamant Memory are not just games, they improve short memory and prevent Alzheimer disease. With time we will add more games.

so far we have 22 players that got prizes in PIK after they won on our games.

Right now there is just one game live on your website. When you are planning to launch others? Since the reward is your native token what benefit one can get if he plays the game. Since the coin is on no exchnage.

We are planning to list our coin on exchnage in June 2021. Until then you can gather our coins by playing games or through token sale. Once on exchnage you wont be able to get these coins at current discounted price.
Coojhb

Activity: 42
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:04:57 PM

Current crypto market is too volatile. I don't think somebody can predict this market with correct signals. Most signalling platform which I know or heard through my mouths failed to understand current volatile mart. Same will be with you surely.
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 06:07:54 PM

Current crypto market is too volatile. I don't think somebody can predict this market with correct signals. Most signalling platform which I know or heard through my mouths failed to understand current volatile mart. Same will be with you surely.

Thank for taking interest here. We have already shared some of our signals which were very much correct n clients who followed them made good projects. Even in today's volatility we were able to give signals with 60% success probability. You may join our signaling group, its very cheap right now. 
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 04:47:33 PM

Well, here a gift for you and your friends : sell XRP now , at 1.38$ -1.35$ , because XRP will go down to 1.15$. You can follow this signal now and thanks PIGGY later.
Just give try to our signalling services, right now its damn cheap only 150 PK.

We gave this free away gift on our signalling platform as well s here for free. Yesterday this prediction was proved to be true, as XRP went down from 1.45 to 1$ .
Those who availed this opportunity may thank us.
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 05:04:18 PM

We also gave signal about DOT (not here but on our signaling platform) that it will get down from 40$ to 22$. That's another very good signal from piggytoken and this proves that we good predictors not just ordinary one.

Try our signal platform for 150 piggy tokens only.
Palrel

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 05:19:09 PM

We also gave signal about DOT (not here but on our signaling platform) that it will get down from 40$ to 22$. That's another very good signal from piggytoken and this proves that we good predictors not just ordinary one.

Whats your future prediction about BTC and alt coins? Which one to buy and at what rate. I am very new here and need some guidance on how to trade.
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 06:18:17 PM

Whats your future prediction about BTC and alt coins? Which one to buy and at what rate. I am very new here and need some guidance on how to trade.

Follow trading signals on www.piggytoken.com. Soon we will adding BTC, ETH, XRP and other 5 altcoins in our list. Please join today to avail discounted rate.
langoot

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 06:33:47 PM

Can you please tell something about the blockchain this platform is using. What blockchain is the platform going to be based on?
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 06:36:23 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2021, 06:47:19 PM by cristiankubera

Can you please tell something about the blockchain this platform is using. What blockchain is the platform going to be based on?

We are going to have our own blockchain and it is planned to be launched by Oct 2021. The blockchain will be designed from scratch to cover all goals of piggy token like high TPS, lower fee etc.
Right now PIK token are designed on TRON TRX blockchain. They will be changed on our own blockchain in 6 months.
Palrel

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:40:20 PM

your native token is piggy token. I have a question that what type of coin this will be, investment/asset token or utility token, or currency token?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: