Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PIK]🔥[TOKENSALE]🔥DEFI CRYPTOCOIN - PIGGYTOKEN🔥SALE ON LIVE🔥🔴HURRY🔴🔴  (Read 754 times)
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:44:01 PM

your native token is piggy token. I have a question that what type of coin this will be, investment/asset token or utility token, or currency token?

It mostly a utility token but also useful to keep it like asset waiting to appreciate in value.
The piggytoken.com ecosystem gives economic utility to PIK. That is very rare in cryptomarket today. 99% from the coins are useless as they have only trading value and not at all economic support. The power of PIK is that it has economic support by the gaming-trading platform of piggytoken.com.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:53:42 PM

One more thing. This support to PIK value from its gaming/trading community will also help in stabilizing the price during "bear"-market , when all the coins fall.
ChpCms

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 06:35:19 PM

One more thing. This support to PIK value from its gaming/trading community will also help in stabilizing the price during "bear"-market , when all the coins fall.

Well this is not the first time we hear this claim of coin backed by community. How sure are you that you that you will built a decent community that can support this coin?
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 06:58:05 PM

Well this is not the first time we hear this claim of coin backed by community. How sure are you that you that you will built a decent community that can support this coin?

PIK is not focusing on one are only. Piggytoken platform is for gamer, for traders, you can also stake PIK in your wallet and not to forget A.I powered signalling. With so many features and a strong dev team behind it, we are hopeful that we will build a strong community.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 07:00:38 PM

I just checked your own blockchain is still no ready and you are also not on any exchange then how can we buy your token?
XinZang

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 06:19:48 PM

you have signaling platform also. can you please tell when we can see the bull run again. it seems like bears have taken over bulls!!!
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 06:23:25 PM

you have signaling platform also. can you please tell when we can see the bull run again. it seems like bears have taken over bulls!!!

We have added ETH and BTC to our signalling platform. Please join in to see the prediction. As far as bull-run is concerned, we cant see it. Still waiting for bulls to take on.
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 06:26:01 PM

We also have games that offer prize money in rewards in PIK token.

Game like Diamant Memory are not just games, they improve short memory and prevent Alzheimer disease. With time we will add more games.

so far we have 22 players that got prizes in PIK after they won on our games.

Meanwhile gamers continue to win token on piggytoken.com. We have another 3 gamers won PIK tokens in the last 5 days. Please join in to grab your share of PIK by playing games.
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 05:40:59 PM

Right now only one game is there i.e. Diamant memory. Its interesting and I was able to get some PIK for playing that. When you listing new games?
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 05:43:12 PM

Right now only one game is there i.e. Diamant memory. Its interesting and I was able to get some PIK for playing that. When you listing new games?

thank you for using our platform. We are happy that you enjoyed playing games here. Next games in line are hunter lion and race cars. Please check our website to see details.
azadm1

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 05:45:17 PM

Any thoughts on market evolution? when this bear market will be bullish and what lowest value BTC will attain before getting bullish again?
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 05:08:40 PM

As we predicted on our signaling platform that BTC will go up and try to break 40000 and this happened today. But there is a strong resistance at 40k.
Anyone can check our signals by joining our platform www.piggytoken.com
azadm1

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 05:10:39 PM

As we predicted on our signaling platform that BTC will go up and try to break 40000 and this happened today. But there is a strong resistance at 40k.

Then what we expect in this current situation. I mean what to buy and what not to buy?
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 05:14:34 PM

Then what we expect in this current situation. I mean what to buy and what not to buy?

As we have already said there is not yet the right moment for serious bull market. Most probably BTC will come down. In this turbulent and uncertain market we dont give trading signal. Please wait for a clear sitauation and do check us in next few hours at https://piggytoken.com/home.
janak3

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 05:22:50 PM

Market is zig zag right now. I have lost many bucks following signals of other ICOs. How correct your predictions are and is there any guarantee i cant lose my money if I follow your signals.
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 05:31:14 PM

Market is zig zag right now. I have lost many bucks following signals of other ICOs. How correct your predictions are and is there any guarantee i cant lose my money if I follow your signals.

You can read posts on this thread and see what we predicted and how much that prediction went accurate. Our A.I. powered  signals mixed with our experienced teams are there to help you increase your investment in safe way. Please do try our signalling platform and you will see  strength of our signals.
janak3

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 05:33:17 PM

You can read posts on this thread and see what we predicted and how much that prediction went accurate. Our A.I. powered  signals mixed with our experienced teams are there to help you increase your investment in safe way. Please do try our signalling platform and you will see  strength of our signals.

Can I see reviews of your customers who have tried your platform and went successful??
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:27:28 PM

Yesterday we put this graph on Piggytoken charts.

According to this graph we we said yesterday that ETH price shows a clear new fall in down word direction.

On 22 May the EMA55 crossed down the EMA200 and more yellow triangle are in up word, together its a bad sign for ETH .
cristiankubera (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:34:39 PM

Today and in coming days Eth will continue to fall down.

ETH min limit is predicted on our trading signals. Please visit piggytokens.com for more details
Palrel

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 06:39:32 PM

Can you please give some advice on whether to buy or not at current price of ETH?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: