Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:38:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Holo(HOT)?  (Read 55 times)
Kojo2808 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:37:23 PM

I’m new to Crypto and and prefer to get in on a coin from the ground up so I can stock a decent amount. Have to say I’m not really sure about certain aspects that drive these coins but I figure that is new, cheap on the raking and there’s been a few articles about the companies project and snippets of hype so it’s caught my eye
Bravehash

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:47:39 PM

It's too easier to figure out what aspects drives HOT just by going through the project details, HOT isn't new but development is very serious around this project, very early to invest on the project right now and yes its definitely a good time to buy, you did a good job choosing this one as a newbie, most newbies will choose safemoon or coins on 1759th position on coinmarketcap

The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:54:04 PM

It's too easier to figure out what aspects drives HOT just by going through the project details, HOT isn't new but development is very serious around this project, very early to invest on the project right now and yes its definitely a good time to buy, you did a good job choosing this one as a newbie, most newbies will choose safemoon or coins on 1759th position on coinmarketcap

We talking about HOLO or Hydro here ?
Kojo2808 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 06:57:45 PM

Thanks for the advice it’s much appreciated and is all I could ask to here at this stage of the coins life.

Take care and good look with your investments
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:33:35 PM

Although I have once heard about HOT but I have not seen much news or updates about their developments (although I might be wrong) when compared to other projects which are always in spotlights of the crypto community. You know one of the things that attracts more investors to a project is how well the team updates their community about their developments that is to say how active their social media accounts are.
Also, irrespective of what you have read and seen, do well to check the projects telegram group and if possible engage the team with some of the things  you have read about them to ascertain their level of seriousness towards the long term growth of their project.

Kojo2808 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2021, 07:51:51 PM

Thank you mate that seems like sound advice and will definitely be taking it on board.

Take care an good look with your investments
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: