Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:15:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [b]please delete[/b]  (Read 635 times)
1st time

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 08:50:26 PM

Is your team hiring any community manager? or Any vacancy for the developer?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JamalMF

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 07:33:27 PM

Is your team hiring any community manager? or Any vacancy for the developer?

There are plenty of opportunities for manager and engineer. You may look at this page https://hadronai.com/en/about/careers.html
sedinvore

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 07:56:53 PM

Is Hadron a decentralized platform? Or it's controlled by a single authority?
1st time

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 08:01:18 PM

Is Hadron a decentralized platform? Or it's controlled by a single authority?

Hadron is a decentralized platform and it's not controlled by a single authority.
okayamasakura

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2021, 02:51:08 PM

Hey folks, how is everyone doing?

Thank you @ jhvmhgfgg, I'll let the ww bot know!
Regarding bounty programme, I'm writing them currently! So if you want to see anything on it, please let me know :-)

@JamalMF, would it be okay to PM me on telegram @katamichiww? The reason is because I don't have enough activity on bitcointalk for uploads or links yet. I can send the transcripts to you via telegram! Please let me know your feedback after reading them~~

@sedinvore, HADRON Multiverse is a decentralised platform. Our website and whitepaper are likely to be out by the end of this month (fingers crossed) and you can read more then!

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!
sedinvore

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 06:03:29 PM

Does the Hadron token support smart contract?
JamalMF

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 08:38:32 PM

Is there any mining available right now in Hadron? If, yes I want to participate.
1st time

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 08:50:30 PM

Is there any mining available right now in Hadron? If, yes I want to participate.

No, at the moment nothing is announced about the mining. So, be careful if anyone tries to give false information.
Swag242

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 09:13:18 PM

Does the Hadron token support smart contract?

Here is the podcast with the tokenomics max supply number released.

https://anchor.fm/hadronverse/episodes/Episode-3---Tokenomics-e10t467
JamalMF

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:22:34 PM

Does Hadron support multiple forms of mining? I think it's necessary for today's mining system.
1st time

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:31:33 PM

Does Hadron support multiple forms of mining? I think it's necessary for today's mining system.

Yes, Multiple forms of mining allow for participation from owners of smartphones to supercomputers.

Source: Website
sedinvore

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 08:38:48 PM

Why using dApps since there are so many negative reviews about this?
okayamasakura

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2021, 08:31:28 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2021, 08:46:54 AM by okayamasakura

[For Chinese Speakers] We're having a AMA tomorrow in Chinese, at 2pm SGT/ HKT!  Wink

Here's the Poster

We're working on getting more great content out in English as well, so stay tuned! Smiley
okayamasakura

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2021, 04:30:15 AM

Dear HADRON community,

We're excited to unveil our platform name: Multiverse.
HADRON, our development team, will be rebranded as Multiverse Labs.
To simplify our branding and messaging, we're focusing 110% of our efforts on promoting the Multiverse name.

Here's our press release that went out today~
-----
Breaking Big Tech’s A.I. monopoly with the Multiverse™ Developer Ecosystem

Singapore, 21 May 2021 - The Multiverse™ is a machine-learning platform that empowers more  people to easily build and deploy decentralized A.I. applications with their own custom tokens and decentralized economic systems.

“Machine learning artificial intelligence (A.I./ML) will become the most important technological  force in society. It’s critical that it is decentralized to allow more people to participate, but no one has succeeded until now,” said Cliff Szu, Co-founder of Multiverse Labs, the Silicon Valley and Singapore-based team which developed the Multiverse.

“A.I./ML is dominated by just a few companies and elite institutions. Our tech team has held senior  positions at companies like Google and have first-hand knowledge of how rapidly this technological gap is growing. A.I. needs to be more decentralized and available to more people.”

“99.9% of people can’t write A.I./ML code. Many people have great ideas on how A.I. could help their communities in a bias-free manner, but technical hurdles and a lack of capital prevent them from realizing their goals. That’s why we built the Multiverse, which lets people start projects without needing to write code or raise large amounts of capital.”

“Each project has its own product, tokens, decentralized exchange (DEX), economy, and governance model, initially determined by founders without using code.”
“We call these projects ‘planets’ due to their autonomous, self-contained design and governance.  We don’t set the rules, worker rights, or economics on a planet project: the project’s founders initially do, and these rules are transparent to everyone.”

“Each project’s decentralized exchange lets the community stake Multiverse coins and obtain a corresponding amount of the project’s tokens. As a staker, you’re not an investor or shareholder.  Project founders can’t spend your coins. However, when you stake in, it changes the project’s exchange rate automatically. If you change your mind, you can always unstake and get a proportion of your coins back, determined by the current DEX exchange rate. Founders have extremely strict controls on their unstaking, spending, and vesting: everything is transparent and hardcoded into the  project’s smart contract so you can make informed decisions. We’re lowering the barriers for entry and raising the bar for project quality.”

“Staking is just one way to participate; you can also offer advice and feedback to founders, volunteer on charitable projects, or start your own project.”  

Projects are modular, and this allows founders to utilize other Multiverse projects (such as  distributed storage, A.I. model training, and data source projects) and build a top-flight AI/ML application with minimal reinvention and waste. Unlike existing platforms, the Multiverse’s network effects and open platform incentivize collaboration and accelerate development and project symbiosis.

Multiverse projects have already landed customers from some of the world’s most respected companies and with researchers at Stanford University and The Johns Hopkins University.

Built on our high-performance and environmentally-efficient Proof-of-Stake parallel-blockchain technology, Multiverse allows people of all stripes to build or support A.I. projects. Multiverse has received support from Matrix Partners, Huobi Ventures, KuCoin, Arrington XRP, and Fenbushi Capital.

- End -

About Multiverse™

Multiverse™ decentralized A.I. ecosystem enables the community to easily fund, train, and deploy  machine-learning applications (planets) with their own custom tokens and decentralized economic  systems.  

To find out more about Multiverse, visit https://multiverselabs.com/.

-----
Hope you are as excited about this rebranding as I am!! Smiley

P/S. If you are on WeChat, please join us for our AMA in 1.5 hours'!
sedinvore

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 01:59:19 PM

Since you are changing the name to Multiverse, so the brand Hadron will be removed? Why did you change the name?
JamalMF

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 02:12:13 PM

Since you are changing the name to Multiverse, so the brand Hadron will be removed? Why did you change the name?

Yes, they are changing the name & as far as I know, this is because the new name has more simplicity and well-recognizable.

The team name also changed to Multiverse Labs.
1st time

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 08:19:17 PM

Why using dApps since there are so many negative reviews about this?

1. No platform has better ground truth refinement; our algorithms are used by some of the most respected companies in the world.
2. Diverse, global data sources prevent deep learning biases inherent in centralized Seattle and Silicon Valley environments.
3. Projects selected via token governance votes receive unparalleled support from the Hadron community and distributed team.

Source:https://hadronai.com/
JamalMF

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 12:23:44 PM

Is there any transcript for the audio?
okayamasakura

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 01:48:36 PM

Podcast Transcripts + Audio:

Episode 1: https://multiverselabs.com/podcast/episode-1-inception.html

Episode 2: https://multiverselabs.com/podcast/episode-2-we-must-go-deeper.html

Episode 3: https://multiverselabs.com/podcast/episode-3-tokenomics-vol-1.html

Enjoy!  Wink
sedinvore

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 04:12:34 PM

Is the token based on ERC-20? And is it true that the fix supply will be 5B?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: