Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:41:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$FREE] 🔥 ANTI-LOCKDOWN Official Thread!!!🔥  (Read 153 times)
Badmanthought (OP)

Activity: 230
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:01:30 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2021, 02:03:50 PM by Badmanthought

ANTI-LOCKDOWN STRUCTURE!!!

Anti-lockdown is a community movement token built to reclaim our freedom & liberty from the totalitarian act of COVID Lockdowns. We will organize donations to community voted charities and causes.
|
Winston Churchill said “never let a good crisis go to waste”. They feed our fears, so that they don’t need to take our freedom by force – we beg them to do it, so that we can feel safe.Our health and safety is crucial, we wear masks in public, and some of us may even think we should be locking ourselves indoors. This is not about criticizing people’s choices. This is about freedom from tyranny!
|

|
$FREE has no pre-sale, private sale, or public sale, the only place anyone will be able to purchase $FREE is directly from Uniswap.

Trade and Track Free market Growth

Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:02:42 PM

Reserved
bobmack123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 03:25:05 PM

This project is close to my heart!

I lost my business in COVID / LOCKDOWNS and thankfully found crypto and I'm not struggling now!

I am going to buy some $FREE and donate it to the charity!

I am going to buy some $FREE and participate in the launchpad projects

I am going to buy some $FREE and have 1 million as there are rumors coach will open his millionaires club to 1 million $FREE token holders!

Def not missing that!
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2021, 10:21:37 PM

What can I say, it seems the team responsible coming up with this project has some money to spend or some backers. The trading volume for the past 24hrs is huge for this new project. Managed to be listed with cmc and coingecko also. Let us see how far this one will go, in terms of its lifespan here..
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 12:19:36 PM

Where can I find details of your tokenomy? I can only fimd that half is burned via the now-trending VB address. I didn't find details on what's your allocation for the other half. How many is allocated for team and other things?
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 10:53:09 PM

What can I say, it seems the team responsible coming up with this project has some money to spend or some backers. The trading volume for the past 24hrs is huge for this new project. Managed to be listed with cmc and coingecko also. Let us see how far this one will go, in terms of its lifespan here..
I firmly believe that behind in all of this, there is someone supporting him with a thick pocket. The trading volume they generate looks very good for an up-and-coming project. If only they had this token listed on a centralized exchange, I think it would be great than it is today.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 11:01:41 PM

Where can I find details of your tokenomy? I can only fimd that half is burned via the now-trending VB address. I didn't find details on what's your allocation for the other half. How many is allocated for team and other things?
Too bad they give very brief information about it right? even though currently they are being ogled by many traders. What I saw, half of them has sent to uniswap, then we do not know what happened there. What they say, they put it there for those who want to buy, simple as that. What I want to see at this moment is their current liquidity.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
BigDollarboy

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:47:16 AM

I love the fact that there is a lots of movement in the market, this gives confidence to investors and traders, knowing that there's a strong investment backing their asset it a good signal imo
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:01:49 AM

Too bad they give very brief information about it right? even though currently they are being ogled by many traders. What I saw, half of them has sent to uniswap, then we do not know what happened there. What they say, they put it there for those who want to buy, simple as that. What I want to see at this moment is their current liquidity.

Other things that I don't particularly comfortable are the lack of team details and the vision behind the project. It seems to me this project will only be around until the lockdown, err... hype over. Once we return to normal, in matter of months or perhaps one year (two if we were unlucky), what'll happen then? They rolled their business and conclude? What'll happen to the holders?
habilamesure

Activity: 49
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 09:56:44 PM

Why is there no detailed information about this project, no Tokenomic or whatsoever, not even on the website.
Is the website still under Development?
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:17:30 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2021, 10:36:05 PM by Badmanthought

We at $FREE have selected another person who has been affected by
lockdowns for a donation. Thank you to the support of our amazing
community for making this possible! We wish we could select everyone,
and if you weren't chosen this time, you may still be chosen in the
future. We allow our donors to pick where their money goes.

We have decided to send USDC instead of $FREE so we do not cause a
dump of tokens on the market.

@Ebuniga posted this using our form:

"I have a neighbor, she is a single mother with 3 kids. One of her
child is 4 and suffers from down syndrome which has badly affected his
speech. She also lost her job during the pandemic and things have been
very difficult for them. Any help from this community will go a long
way to make life better for her kids"

We have sent $2500 USDC to support your neighbour, and we trust you
will forward it along with love from our community.

If anybody wants to add some support, their wallet is:
0x3969240F6FBc2E53b380C75357d103985B0e0b22

Share our form on twitter so we can help more people!
https://forms.gle/rnPF2xv1MMHgimQt5 t.me/antilockdowneth www.antilockdown.io

By holding $FREE you had a part in this donation, and the others to come!
Badmanthought (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:23:50 PM

FREE RAISE DELAYED TO TOMORROW DUE TO HIGH GAS FEES!!

You will all receive an email the winners tomorrow at 3PM UTC so approximately this time tomorrow.

You will have form 3-5 UTC to fill in the forms

If there are spots still free anyone who did not win a slot was put into a special draw and we picks some extra winners.

This private sale will have 1K go into the Freedom Sack also from the 7.5% fee which covers gas for distributions we will use approximately 2.5% to buy back and burn $FREE tokens.

SO please keep an eye on your emails winners tomorrow between 2:45-3UTC you will receive them.

Any other questions please do ask, sorry for the delay, but your best interests are to pay less gas fees and with the volatility we had today its best we wait for tomorrow.

The team is actively looking for better options like TRC20 or BSC to raise in the future.

Thanks everyone and remember to spread the $FREE DOM
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 08:41:10 AM

Any answer for my previously still unanswered questions, i.e. your tokenomy, team details, and future plan? If I may add another, about the donation, how does anyone prove that the address is really owned by the mother of the down syndrome's child?
BigDollarboy

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 09:11:52 PM

Courage isn’t found with the absence of fear. It’s found when faced with fear. Yes, there will be blood, and some of it may be ours. Run if this project ain’t for you. We need FREEdom fighting ninjas in this camp.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: