Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USDC converted to what?  (Read 57 times)
CRP199 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 05:51:53 AM

I’m really new to this. I own some shares of Safemoon and off of this platform I own other stock and crypto. I think I screwed up though and tonight I moved some money into USDC. I want to move it to something else so I can add into my Safemoon. Is there a reasonable transaction? Some of its like actual rocket science and the rest is actually Elon musket science. My brain exploded along the way.

I am using Trust Wallet and that’s where my cash is. Need to swap it for something to pancake to Safemoon.

Please halllllp!?
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 06:02:55 AM

I’m really new to this. I own some shares of Safemoon and off of this platform I own other stock and crypto. I think I screwed up though and tonight I moved some money into USDC. I want to move it to something else so I can add into my Safemoon. Is there a reasonable transaction? Some of its like actual rocket science and the rest is actually Elon musket science. My brain exploded along the way.

I am using Trust Wallet and that’s where my cash is. Need to swap it for something to pancake to Safemoon.

Please halllllp!?
Honestly quite confuse with the helped you are asking. But based on my understanding. You needed to find a platform that can let you convert your usdc to find other than your  safe moon right?k

Then pancakeswap, Sushiswap and uniswap are your friends. These are dexes that can be used to trade new tokens. You can also used centralized market such as Binance and kucoin for finding new bag of yours.
CryptoCrookz

Activity: 53
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2021, 06:05:05 AM

Please halllllp!?

Do you have the hash of the transaction? Or if you can give me your wallet address would be happy to look at it on Etherscan to see what happened. Your description of the situation is kinda unclear, which is obviously understandable.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: