Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dobermann Token (DOBE) is a 100% decentralized community meme token experi  (Read 439 times)
dobetoken_official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 09:26:31 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 04:34:21 PM

Do you already have listing of tokens and on what exchanges? When do you plan to add new exchanges?
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2021, 07:51:21 PM

Do you already have listing of tokens and on what exchanges? When do you plan to add new exchanges?

Yes, Done is listed here: https://tokpie.io/blog/trade-dobermann-dobe-token/
Pintadj

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 10:52:03 AM

Thank you for information. Do you have listing on Uniswap? Please give me a link for it?
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 07:46:13 PM

Thank you for information. Do you have listing on Uniswap? Please give me a link for it?

As I understand according this article tokens are already listed on Uniswap. But it is necessary to add more exchanges for listing to increase liquidity of the coin.
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
May 08, 2021, 08:01:49 PM

Well, sorry but you coin looks like trying to make another DOGE coin. I understand that my opinion defiently isn't original. Anyway, you should try, but I don't think that DOBE can repeat success of DOGE.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 12:21:58 PM

Now it is very difficult to attract attention to the project because there is a big choice of different cryptocurrency projects. That is why all kinds of promotion are good.
Any project should necessarily need promotion, use comprehensive research and consult your own legal experts.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 09:41:29 PM

Now it is very difficult to attract attention to the project because there is a big choice of different cryptocurrency projects. That is why all kinds of promotion are good.
Any project should necessarily need promotion, use comprehensive research and consult your own legal experts.

The success of Dogecoin attracts a lot of people, Dobermann use meme to attract more attention to the project and its ecosystem.

Now a lot of different meme of Dogecoin appear. So soon it will be a competition between meme  Cheesy The best will survive.
Garsipop

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 04:16:23 AM

I saw so many meme tokens that have appered the last time, but the Dogecoin was the first meme coins, that is why they are so popular.

Elon Musk actively promote Dogecoin. That is why the price of Doge growth so activly. When coin has so active promotion its price growth.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 08:29:11 AM

I saw so many meme tokens that have appered the last time, but the Dogecoin was the first meme coins, that is why they are so popular.

Elon Musk actively promote Dogecoin. That is why the price of Doge growth so activly. When coin has so active promotion its price growth.

Price of Dogecoin growth because it is actively promoted buy famouse persons, but not because Dogecoin is actively used by the community.
Koinal.io
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 07:45:49 PM

Price of Dogecoin growth because it is actively promoted buy famouse persons, but not because Dogecoin is actively used by the community.

Does Dobermann Token have any practical use besides it is a meme coin.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 16, 2021, 12:15:07 PM

Does Dobermann Token have any practical use besides it is a meme coin.

As I know meme coin do not have any practical use besides a meme. They use meme as a way of promotion and to attract attention to the coin.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 05:54:47 PM

Dobermann is used aa a payment system. For every payment system it is necessary to have a lot of users and a developed community to be in demand. As practic show meme is a good way of promotion and attract attention to the coin.

For any payment system or means of payment liquidity is necessary. Listing on Uniswap is not enoutht. It is necessary to add more listing for future development of the project and incrreasing its liquidity.
QoinIQ
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2021, 07:08:45 PM

Dobermann is used aa a payment system. For every payment system it is necessary to have a lot of users and a developed community to be in demand. As practic show meme is a good way of promotion and attract attention to the coin.

For any payment system or means of payment liquidity is necessary. Listing on Uniswap is not enoutht. It is necessary to add more listing for future development of the project and incrreasing its liquidity.

Meme is a good way of promotion of the coins. Listing on centralize exchanges costs a lot of money. That is why many projects starts from listings on DEX.

Without listing on CEX coins will not have a good liquidity, because CEX have mush more liquidity than DEX.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 01:39:45 PM

Without listing on CEX coins will not have a good liquidity, because CEX have mush more liquidity than DEX.

Listing on CEX costs a lot of money, that is why DEX are popular now and they increase their liquidity.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 09:47:01 AM

Listing on CEX costs a lot of money, that is why DEX are popular now and they increase their liquidity.

DEX make a big competition to CEX. Soon I think that the price of listing on CEX will reduce to compete with DEX.

Now cryptocurrency market falls and I think that the price of listing on CEX will reduce because fall of the market, because it will be no demand in CEX. Price of listing depends from demand in it.
E-wallet.io
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 06:39:35 PM

DEX make a big competition to CEX. Soon I think that the price of listing on CEX will reduce to compete with DEX.

Now cryptocurrency market falls and I think that the price of listing on CEX will reduce because fall of the market, because it will be no demand in CEX. Price of listing depends from demand in it.

Now when market falls the trading volumes increase because a lot of people sell their cryptocurrency.
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 10:34:38 AM

Now when market falls the trading volumes increase because a lot of people sell their cryptocurrency.

Also commissions in blockhain encreses, especially in Ethereum exchanges and DEX tokens needs more liquidity.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2021, 06:42:21 PM

Also commissions in blockhain encreses, especially in Ethereum exchanges and DEX tokens needs more liquidity.

The problem of DEX exchanges is that there is not enought liquidity when market falls. That is why obligatory to have listing not only on DEX exchanges but also on CEX.
altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 08:44:30 AM
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

The problem of DEX exchanges is that there is not enought liquidity when market falls. That is why obligatory to have listing not only on DEX exchanges but also on CEX.

This is information from their twitter https://twitter.com/Dobetoken/status/1383590981052747778 - $DOBE Liquidity Pool has been locked by sending to Vitalik Buterin.

It means that liquidity pool will be locked and it will increase the liquidity of DOBE.
Coinmaster2.5
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 11:15:44 AM

This is information from their twitter https://twitter.com/Dobetoken/status/1383590981052747778 - $DOBE Liquidity Pool has been locked by sending to Vitalik Buterin.

It means that liquidity pool will be locked and it will increase the liquidity of DOBE.

It is important to increase the number of tokens as project development. Liquidity is very important for every project and the biggest problems with liquidity when the project starts.

The price of many tokens depends of the conditions of cryptocurrency market. It is more simple to develop when market raise and a lot of people pays attention to new projects that appear on cryptocurrency market.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 07:24:57 AM

The price of many tokens depends of the conditions of cryptocurrency market. It is more simple to develop when market raise and a lot of people pays attention to new projects that appear on cryptocurrency market.

I agree that the popularity of the project too much depends from the raise of the market. When market falls many people becomes desapointed in the cryptocurrency and lose their interest to crypto.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 11:25:44 AM

I agree that the popularity of the project too much depends from the raise of the market. When market falls many people becomes desapointed in the cryptocurrency and lose their interest to crypto.

I do not think that fall of the market will last for a long time. Fall of the market is a good opportunity to buy tokens of the project for a small price.

The problem is that nobody knows when fall will stop and raise of the market will start to buy the tokens for the best price.
purka5

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 10:20:00 AM

The problem is that nobody knows when fall will stop and raise of the market will start to buy the tokens for the best price.

Now cryptocurrency market restore and started to raise. I agree that during the fall of the market many investors buys tokens for the cheap price and wait the raise of the market.
TmHsHel

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 10:18:12 PM

Now cryptocurrency market restore and started to raise. I agree that during the fall of the market many investors buys tokens for the cheap price and wait the raise of the market.

The restore of the market will be only when Bitcoin will reach 60K, now there is a fall of the market as I think. Now Bitcoin is only 39K.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:37:00 AM

The restore of the market will be only when Bitcoin will reach 60K, now there is a fall of the market as I think. Now Bitcoin is only 39K.

Bitcoin is overvalued that is why it will take a time till Bitcoin will reach 60K. That is why now it is better to buy altcoins that are not so much overvalued like Bitcoin.
Garsipop

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:21:32 PM

Bitcoin is overvalued that is why it will take a time till Bitcoin will reach 60K. That is why now it is better to buy altcoins that are not so much overvalued like Bitcoin.

All main altcoins with the big capitalization is overvalued now. That is why it is necessary to find new perspective projects that will be able to give more profit for their token holders.
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:54:28 AM

All main altcoins with the big capitalization is overvalued now. That is why it is necessary to find new perspective projects that will be able to give more profit for their token holders.

All cryptocurrency projects depends from the conditions of cryptocurrency market. If market raise the price of all projects raise too.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:26:42 PM

All cryptocurrency projects depends from the conditions of cryptocurrency market. If market raise the price of all projects raise too.

Many people belive that the raise of the market will continue and now it is a good time to buy tokens for investment for the best price.
Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 07:24:52 AM

Many people belive that the raise of the market will continue and now it is a good time to buy tokens for investment for the best price.

Many experts things that the market is overvalued, especially overvalled the main assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum that is why many investors prefer to buy the asserts with low capitalization that are not overvalued so much and have a good potential for growth.
TmHsHel

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 06:57:57 PM

Many experts things that the market is overvalued, especially overvalled the main assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum that is why many investors prefer to buy the asserts with low capitalization that are not overvalued so much and have a good potential for growth.

They think that market overvalued because cryptocurrency market falls, when market will raise they will wright about how prospective is cryptocurrency market.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 08:58:29 AM

They think that market overvalued because cryptocurrency market falls, when market will raise they will wright about how prospective is cryptocurrency market.

When market falls it is a good time to buy tokens for their future growth. But nobody knows how long the fall will lasts to buy the tokens for the best price.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: