Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dobermann Token (DOBE) is a 100% decentralized community meme token experi  (Read 439 times)
Coinmaster2.5
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 11:15:44 AM

The problem of DEX exchanges is that there is not enought liquidity when market falls. That is why obligatory to have listing not only on DEX exchanges but also on CEX.

This is information from their twitter https://twitter.com/Dobetoken/status/1383590981052747778 - $DOBE Liquidity Pool has been locked by sending to Vitalik Buterin.

It means that liquidity pool will be locked and it will increase the liquidity of DOBE.

It is important to increase the number of tokens as project development. Liquidity is very important for every project and the biggest problems with liquidity when the project starts.

The price of many tokens depends of the conditions of cryptocurrency market. It is more simple to develop when market raise and a lot of people pays attention to new projects that appear on cryptocurrency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2021, 07:24:57 AM

The price of many tokens depends of the conditions of cryptocurrency market. It is more simple to develop when market raise and a lot of people pays attention to new projects that appear on cryptocurrency market.

I agree that the popularity of the project too much depends from the raise of the market. When market falls many people becomes desapointed in the cryptocurrency and lose their interest to crypto.
Nekonoid

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 25, 2021, 11:25:44 AM

I agree that the popularity of the project too much depends from the raise of the market. When market falls many people becomes desapointed in the cryptocurrency and lose their interest to crypto.

I do not think that fall of the market will last for a long time. Fall of the market is a good opportunity to buy tokens of the project for a small price.

The problem is that nobody knows when fall will stop and raise of the market will start to buy the tokens for the best price.
purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 10:20:00 AM

The problem is that nobody knows when fall will stop and raise of the market will start to buy the tokens for the best price.

Now cryptocurrency market restore and started to raise. I agree that during the fall of the market many investors buys tokens for the cheap price and wait the raise of the market.
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 10:18:12 PM

Now cryptocurrency market restore and started to raise. I agree that during the fall of the market many investors buys tokens for the cheap price and wait the raise of the market.

The restore of the market will be only when Bitcoin will reach 60K, now there is a fall of the market as I think. Now Bitcoin is only 39K.
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:37:00 AM

The restore of the market will be only when Bitcoin will reach 60K, now there is a fall of the market as I think. Now Bitcoin is only 39K.

Bitcoin is overvalued that is why it will take a time till Bitcoin will reach 60K. That is why now it is better to buy altcoins that are not so much overvalued like Bitcoin.
Garsipop

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 08:21:32 PM

Bitcoin is overvalued that is why it will take a time till Bitcoin will reach 60K. That is why now it is better to buy altcoins that are not so much overvalued like Bitcoin.

All main altcoins with the big capitalization is overvalued now. That is why it is necessary to find new perspective projects that will be able to give more profit for their token holders.
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:54:28 AM

All main altcoins with the big capitalization is overvalued now. That is why it is necessary to find new perspective projects that will be able to give more profit for their token holders.

All cryptocurrency projects depends from the conditions of cryptocurrency market. If market raise the price of all projects raise too.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2021, 07:26:42 PM

All cryptocurrency projects depends from the conditions of cryptocurrency market. If market raise the price of all projects raise too.

Many people belive that the raise of the market will continue and now it is a good time to buy tokens for investment for the best price.
Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 07:24:52 AM

Many people belive that the raise of the market will continue and now it is a good time to buy tokens for investment for the best price.

Many experts things that the market is overvalued, especially overvalled the main assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum that is why many investors prefer to buy the asserts with low capitalization that are not overvalued so much and have a good potential for growth.
TmHsHel

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 06:57:57 PM

Many experts things that the market is overvalued, especially overvalled the main assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum that is why many investors prefer to buy the asserts with low capitalization that are not overvalued so much and have a good potential for growth.

They think that market overvalued because cryptocurrency market falls, when market will raise they will wright about how prospective is cryptocurrency market.
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 30, 2021, 08:58:29 AM

They think that market overvalued because cryptocurrency market falls, when market will raise they will wright about how prospective is cryptocurrency market.

When market falls it is a good time to buy tokens for their future growth. But nobody knows how long the fall will lasts to buy the tokens for the best price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: